Lord_Betrayus
#163542195Tuesday, June 02, 2015 2:44 AM GMT

shutup arguing idiots, it makes yourselves look dumb
bon50
#163542245Tuesday, June 02, 2015 2:45 AM GMT

"shutup arguing idiots, it makes yourselves look dumb" how does arguing make us look dumb? how is it if you insult us :0 you do not exist // quaranteed's alt
catgogo5
#163542285Tuesday, June 02, 2015 2:45 AM GMT

^Speak for yourself "Nein Grammar." I'm not German, but I know a Nein Grammer even i see one.
bon50
#163542344Tuesday, June 02, 2015 2:46 AM GMT

what do you mean about speak for yourself does that have to do with anything i've said? you do not exist // quaranteed's alt
catgogo5
#163542517Tuesday, June 02, 2015 2:49 AM GMT

Not you Bonny[That joke...-_-...Never freaking mind.] I'm talking to the Nein Grammer.
catgogo5
#163542799Tuesday, June 02, 2015 2:53 AM GMT

"you do not exist // quaranteed's alt" ^ This sounds familiar to me. ...Why do we exist, if a god made US, than who made God? I'm not religious, because gods didn't make us. We were simply... meant to be.... I'm an INFJ-T, a proud one, proud as hell. Not to Mollycoddle Christ...lol
bon50
#163542848Tuesday, June 02, 2015 2:54 AM GMT

that's just a siggy mate doesn't matter to anything also i'm the moose in ot or s%i sometimes you do not exist // quaranteed's alt
Lord_Betrayus
#163553119Tuesday, June 02, 2015 7:03 AM GMT

@kid who responded at me, shutup. look at around 10-23 theres a huge flame war most of it already stopped
Pengpaw4
#163553204Tuesday, June 02, 2015 7:08 AM GMT

"For as we know, if you can't make any convincing arguments, you HAVE NONE. And this implies you're lacking proper words, or proof to back you up. You can't justify it? Fine. You can whine about, but you've nothing to support you," So, you, basically.
p_ayne
#163555690Tuesday, June 02, 2015 10:09 AM GMT

support
catgogo5
#163560314Tuesday, June 02, 2015 1:43 PM GMT

@Peng Like you, more like. For example: Your excuse is BC only. But just because ROBLOX wants it to be BC only, it justifies it? Like I said earlier; You don't, rather, 'Can't' Disprove what has been disproved for you. Nor can you justify what you explained to me, "Can't be justified." Why? Who cares, life goes on...the difference between Moral or NOT is the choices that define them, not the intents given to them. ROBLOX has the intent to keep our rights stolen. That's not moral, It's "Immoral" <- 'Berry Berry Bad for the pooty cat' And simply keeping Uploading out of our hands? Just because ROBLOX wants to stop abusing? Oh please, don't pull the NONE-Abusers down with them. That excuse was good the first time, but now it's invalid. Justified? Moral? Good? None of the Above? Hmmm...I am thinking...#4 Not even backbone to convince me I'm wrong. Just because it's there, don't make it right. Nor do it make a Right. ROBLOX made PLENTY of inappropriate updates, These are wrong, as you know: Two wrongs don't make a Right. it starts a Cycle of Wrongs. Mainly called the Cycle of Hate, for the wise men who watch Naruto. Now, Two rights will not UNDO a wrong. Deal with it, you made a Boo-Boo, and nothing can fix it. You can't restart or change the past, But if given only one more chance, could you carve the way? Doubt it. "Everything that has ever been for the cause of the Just, Has only ever won, it it was just at all." - Anjn Shan. I could've quoted better, It's not often I create quotes outta my butt... Sounds familiar, but never even existed.. but it seems like Marth would've said this, had the time came. You can't undo a wrong, only make up for it.
catgogo5
#163560450Tuesday, June 02, 2015 1:47 PM GMT

"The difference between Moral or NOT is the choices that define them, not the intents given to them." - Anjn Shan - Probably someone else...Idk who. Well, look here quote, you need not even exist, you were an accident.
xDisturbance
#163565104Tuesday, June 02, 2015 3:48 PM GMT

Cat, for probably the third time, read our arguments before posting! You're telling us how 'unfair' it is, however we've disproved you on multiple occasions. Though you fail to take our arguments into consideration, we still disprove you, time and time again. GG. Next!
xDisturbance
#163565187Tuesday, June 02, 2015 3:50 PM GMT

"For as we know, if you can't make any convincing arguments, you HAVE NONE. And this implies you're lacking proper words, or proof to back you up. You can't justify it? Fine. You can whine about, but you've nothing to support you," So, you, basically. [2]
xDisturbance
#163565260Tuesday, June 02, 2015 3:51 PM GMT

"For example: Your excuse is BC only." Oh, this just further proves my point. We've been giving more arguments than 'BC only.' READ BEFORE YOU POST!
ezergad3000
#163566127Tuesday, June 02, 2015 4:10 PM GMT

If anybody still thinks NBC clothing was a feature, I will start questioning my very existence. T.T
Spongocardo
#163566961Tuesday, June 02, 2015 4:26 PM GMT

Good luck with this thread, ROBLOX will probably never do this. Why? 1. A ROBLOX admin said they patched it up as it was an exploit. 2. WNTS 3. Do I need to suggest any more reasons? M'kay.
PressurizedSphere
#163568097Tuesday, June 02, 2015 4:47 PM GMT

1. This was an exploint, not a feature. 2. If you listened to roblox they would've told you that shirt and pants creating was always a BC only feature 3. Roblox litterally owes you nothing, BCers pay them so they can support the website, you don't. I can time travel, but only into the future at exactly 1 second per second
Spongocardo
#163572899Tuesday, June 02, 2015 6:17 PM GMT

@Pressurized Yeah, agreed. BTW, I had paid for BC before. Even then, I've been an NBC for quite a long time before that happened (2008-2014). M'kay.
Pengpaw4
#163573704Tuesday, June 02, 2015 6:35 PM GMT

"For example: Your excuse is BC only." Doyouevenread My main point was that it was BC-only BECAUSE a lot of people buy BC purely to make clothing. And now you want to take that away from them?
xDisturbance
#163573757Tuesday, June 02, 2015 6:36 PM GMT

Doyouevenread [2] GG. Next!
catman8321
#163586289Tuesday, June 02, 2015 9:42 PM GMT

Doyouevenread [3] Rev Up Those Gulags!
catgogo5
#163605877Wednesday, June 03, 2015 1:39 AM GMT

if (Model.AdFormat.ToLower() != "gutter" && Model.AdFormat != "floor" && Model.AnnotationFormat.ToLower() == "above") { Now, you try to prove it right. I've read it up til now, you know what I see? I see a dumbass that tried, and tried again, to prove it right. But I can obviously see how inappropriately wrong it is. First off, you're not going to convince a smart person with excuses, You must first demonstrate the facts, Exploit? just because it wasn't intended to be a feature, doesn't make the possibility of realizing it's significance any worse. Just because you think it WASN'T a feature, doesn't make it logical, The logic is in how Reasonable the "Option." Is, in comparison to others. Really now, you're barely justifying YOUR claim any more than you support mine. Your excuses contradict any possible theories, you may as well never have thought of. Now than, need I say more? You bore me, and you may as well learn Unicode, you need some Education for this. "IQ Required: 132 You need 24 more IQ to pursue Me."
Pengpaw4
#163623190Wednesday, June 03, 2015 7:00 AM GMT

"I see a dumbass that tried, and tried again, to prove it right." As do I. Here's a hint since you won't realize this: I'm talking about YOU.
catgogo5
#163632236Wednesday, June 03, 2015 2:54 PM GMT

It's funny that an idiot like you mention it. Need I really explain how stupid you make yourself out to be? First off, get a dictionary. Second, open it. Third, read it. Four, learn from it, you're an idiot with virtually nothing to gain, So? Where's your facts, proof, or excuse now? Now I'm the dumbass for being superior in terms of Knowledge? Now tell me I'm a smart ass, it only supports my not being a dumb one. Now, I give you permission to kick your own nuz, Because apparently your nuts are numb, if that's the case, it shouldn't hurt to kick. But honestly, you're making a scapegoat, because I won. I am barely superior at all, but you make me out to be some forum God... Go screw yourself, you find a decent excuse, I am not your God. If I were God, you'll have been much nicer looking, a nice sword pack, and 352 extra robux, but nope, that didn't happen. Perhaps my swagger got the best of you...? Or perhaps you're better off commenting in C&G? Seems legit. "The time has come, and so have I, I'll laugh last cause you came to die, The damage done, the pain subsides. I can see fear clear when I look in you eye... Seriously, you're Skill is real, and amounts to something- That is if something is nothing."