of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

TheSliceOfLife
#161562856Monday, May 04, 2015 10:48 PM GMT

This edition of the OFL power rankings will be featuring some new things including how much a team moved up/down from previous power rankings, and inside to the teams next matchups along with impact players on the rise based on last weeks performance. Many teams have shown just how capable they are of taking the road to the VB and some teams have already clinched playoff spots thanks to the new 6 team playoff system. Without further ado... the rankings. ----------------------------------------------------------- #1 Barton Bruisers (4-0) [+1] Okay obviously this came as a shocker to everyone. The only undefeated team left and took down the 2 best OWC teams thus far: The Rams and Ducks. The catch here (and I'm probably gonna get a lot of hate for saying this) is this team has had the most complaints about refs making calls in their favors. These complaints happened after they played the Greats when one of their own players was reffing the game, the Ducks game, and now the Rams game. Is their 4-0 legit? We will see when in the playoffs when we have the top refs reffing the games. As of now their WR core and QB situation looks pretty solid. The defense still let up some key plays getting mossed etc but better improved since last week. Next game: @ Corinth Spartans I don't think this team will be much a threat to the Bruisers especially since they revamped their whole system. It takes more then only a week to completely change a program. Barton should have not much a problem remaining undefeated this regular season unless they seriously screw up one game. cough s2 FFC vs Huskies. Impact Players: #1 BaconFever #2 Tuuz #3 Raider95nation--- Based on week 4 performance ----------------------------------------------------------- #2 Rockford Raptors (3-1) [+1] The Raptors have taken out the two best OEC teams (Punishers and FFC) in very entertaining fashion. I think with this last win it's safe to say that the snowhawks game was a major fluke and they quickly pulled themselves back together as a team. Not many defensive stops but hey they got the one that mattered. If you can have a shootout and make that ONE defensive stop then you are good to go. The Raptors have an big chance at winning back to back VB's with their high powered offense. I don't think this team will be moving from this spot for the rest of the season unless of course the Bruisers huff up. Next game: vs Rektshire Rattlers The Rattlers have proven to be a threat in the OEC. This game won't be easy for the Raptors but they should be able to get it done. The Rattlers are seeking revenge for their close loss to FFC. Will this be it? Who knows, we will see. Impact Players: #1 NightTrainn #2 Matthew11266 #3 GalaxySupernova --- Based on week 4 performance ----------------------------------------------------------- #3 Milikan Rams (3-1) [-2] Disappointing but controversial loss by the Rams squad. Still though, this will be a force in the OWC. This team could arguably still be the best team and that loss could be considered a fluke like the Raptors. Overall this team still has much to prove starting with this week against the Ducks. They have arguably the best defense in the OWC and a decent offense. Next game: @ Dansville Ducks Not really gonna say who gonna win/lose on this because "biased" but this game will prove the 2nd best team in the OWC. Overall 2 amazing defenses mixed with decent offenses. We may end up looking to who has the better offense to win this game. With all the other cupcake games going on week 5, this is definitely the game of the week. Impact Players: #1 JJSwattable #2 LordJallace #3 FreshIV --- Based on week 4 ----------------------------------------------------------- #4 Florida Firecats (3-1) [+0] It's actually kinda hard not to put FFC dropping atleast on spot but anyway I decided to keep them here. They played god awful against the Rattlers for what should be a high powered OEC team. With FFC's close call of almost giving up a last second TD, and the Punishers vs Raptors game, the OEC was filled with exciting games this week. Overall though this squad got a lot of work to do in order to get prepared for the playoffs and hopefully won't play like that again. But, the Rattlers did show some heart that game i'll give'm that. With MrMack at QB though, It's up to their defense improving to get wins. Next game: vs Joston Jackrabbits Do I even have to comment on this. I mean unless Joston is the next FFC vs Huskies matchups in the past then... RIP. Impact Players: #1 MrMackHD #2 InvictiSherman #3 Guest342342 - based on week 4 ----------------------------------------------------------- #5 Dansville Ducks (3-1) [+1] I think this is an appropriate spot to put the Ducks. They/we haven't proved much after facing relatively easy teams but I believe they are the only defense who has never allowed 30+ points in any game this season thus far. Although that could change with the Rams game. Overall decent offense that could improve and stellar defense sitting up there with the Rams. This team will have much to prove and that starts with beating the Rams. Next game: vs Milikan Rams Again not gonna say who will win/lose but the offensive side will determine this game for either team. Impact Players: #1 Prowling #2 ArnieSchvvarzenegger #3 Eddy3D - based on week 4 ----------------------------------------------------------- #6 Pemberely Punishers (2-2) [-1] Although some teams are 3-1, this team did not face no cupcake team. They played REALLY close with Raptors bringing it into OT. "The curse has been lifted" says Bung "No it has not" said 4th and 1, as 4th and 1 again decides the fate of the game. Although this time it was not Bunglests fault, we now know it's a team curse so in other words, don't QB at Punishers!! This team has a solid offense all around but the Defense obviously needs some work in order to prepare for the playoffs. Next game: @ Highland Huskies This team shouldn't struggle much with the Huskies but don't be suprised if Huskies produce an early sign of winning. Overall though, the Punishers should have this one in the bag, clinching the playoffs with a 3rd win more then likely. Impact Players: #1 Bunglest #2 InferiorTheory #3 Sweggbertz -- based on week 4 ----------------------------------------------------------- #7 Roblox Panthers (3-1) [+2] This team still really hasn't shown much to impress me playing cupcake teams throughout. They still have much to prove but that 3-1 record does look a little intimidating. This week is the best week to show they are actually a threat by beating the Snowhawks. Overall there isn't a really the offense or defense that stands out most on this team, but rather they are both mediocre at best. They got a tough end of the season to go so lets see how they hold up. Next game: @ Korblox Snowhawks This game won't be easy but it's the first team that can actually match up skill wise with the Panthers. This will actually give us an idea of what the Panthers are really made of. This game will be close but I look to the struggling Snowhawks to build on their wins column for this game. Impact Players: #1 EricJr123 (GO ERIC WOO!!!), #2 Fiexing #3 Letruce -- based on week 4 ----------------------------------------------------------- #8 Rektshire Rattlers (2-2) [+2] Even though they lost, they played a really good game against FFC impressing many people. I think they can keep it up and get an upset or two and that performance shows their win against Snowhawks early on was legitimate and not an upset. This right here folks is our one good expansion team this season. Overall they got a mediocre team but a better offense then most expected. Next game: @ Rockford Raptors This gonna be a tough game but with a close loss or a win here will again prove they are still a good team. I still think Raptors have this one in the bag but I would not be at all surprised if Rattlers get the upset here screwing things up in the OEC. Impact Players: #1 Philideiphia #2 WRBeastHD #3 iDogeHD -- Based on week 4 ----------------------------------------------------------- #9 Redcliff Raiders (2-2) [-2] This team has a decent all around team but didn't show up against the Ducks. They threw to many INTs but the defense made some good stops. It's hard to decipher if this team is better then the Warriors but we will see Week 6. If this team can show their full potential these last few weeks, it shouldn't be too hard for them to make the playoffs. Next game: @ Canton Greats They are facing an entirely new team with not even a week of practice behind that squad. What could possibly happen honestly? Should be a stat padded game for the Raiders. Impact Players: #1 BabatronXXI #2 Patriots0117 #3 ForumEvolution. Special #4 Skittlesrgood12 (can't leave mye homie hangin' tbh) #10 Korblox Snowhawks (2-2) [-2] Yes they won, but against a cupcake team. Now that we all see Rattlers are the better team and it wasn't an upset, it's safe to say they are the worse team. They still have abunch of good players so I don't know how they are this far down. They have a good defense but a struggling offense but we should get more answers when they play the Panthers. This team could clinch a playoff spot with this victory. Next game: vs Roblox Panthers Again this is an even matchup but the better defense (Snowhawks) should be able to settle this one even though they are ranked lower, because they have played much harder teams and even upset the Raptors. It will definitely be a game worth watching though. Impact Players: #1 Fred Man #2 MrElegy #3 Killnijas123 --- Based on week 4 ----------------------------------------------------------- #11 Roblox Warriors (1-3) [+0] With an easy win over the Spartans, they have a new and improved team that can change everything for them. They haven't been a good team but have improved with Lebron which was much expected, although he didn't play his best last week. I can see this team moving up in the future if they keep producing the work they have been putting in to this program. Maybe just maybe the Warriors can be relevant once again like the good ole classic days (which i was not part of so i should probably stop talking b4 i say something stupid). Next game: @ Saxon Sunbirds Easy money, easy life. Impact Players: #1 VVikipedia #2 Candycane1234567890 #3 Lebron6Dunk ----------------------------------------------------------- #12 Saxon Sunbirds (1-3) [+3] They played an "easy" team but still nevertheless got the win. Unless they prove me wrong, I still don't see this team being anything special and probably won't be as relevant as the Rattlers without some improvements. They did get better beating the Greats but still have a lot to show us all. Next game: vs Roblox Warriors Will be a hard game for them for sure. If they beat the Warriors, then they definitely proved me wrong from me putting them down so low but until then, u can stay down here where the huffs belong. Impact Players: #1 Gorten #2 NikoliTeslaXI #3 GalaxyIII -- based on week 4 ----------------------------------------------------------- #13 Corinth Spartans (1-3) [+0] This team has major revamps going on with new QB HiiiPower but regardless can't pull themselves together in a week. They have looked like nothing better then a pile of trash the past 2 weeks and have allowed multiple points with a really bad defense. Unless they can fix themselves, Spartans missing out on the playoffs yet again or at most barely making it. Next game: vs Barton Bruisers Very tough game here and probably won't take down the last undefeated OFL team. If they do though, then hoorah and props to you but I really can't see it happening in any way shape or form. Impact Players: #1 b0n3st3r #2 HiiiPowerHD #3 hwj1512 --- based on week 4 ----------------------------------------------------------- #14 Joston Jackrabbits (1-3) [+0] Well I mean uh... atleast they tried...? Next game: @ Florida Firecats RIP in many pieces Impact Players: #1 Gozium #2 KammyPhenom #3 Spooceman --- based on week 4 ----------------------------------------------------------- #15 Highland Huskies (0-4) [+1] Yay you moved up one spot!! Keep it up and you will be seeing #1 in no time. You can thank the rebuilding of the Canton Greats program for your 1 spot gained. Next game: vs Pemberley Punishers Like I said, they might show a fight to begin the game but will get annihilated near the end so gg no re. Impact Players: #1 Joseph590 #2 Sen #3 Amusing55 -- ok honestly didn't know who to put here Okay looking for impact players I just noticed beastly left HCing spot.... to lazy to move them down to #16 but week 5... BACK 2 #16 U GO ----------------------------------------------------------- #16 Canton Greats (0-4) [-3] I didn't think they would lose to the Sunbirds but now they got an entirely new team which is not a good thing for being in mid season. Doesn't look like a bright future for these guys. Next game: vs Redcliff Raiders Get as many stats as u can this game Greats because a win aint happenin'. Impact Players: #1 FootballHD #2 No one #3 No one --- based on week 4 ----------------------------------------------------------- Biggest Raise Of The Week: Saxon Sunbirds (+3) Biggest Drop Of The Week: Canton Greats (-3) This took awhile to type up so hope you guys enjoy. Lookin' forward to the remainder of Season 6. GL 2 all teams. Note: Since it's a long thread there is probably some typos and mistakes so don't go all grammatical on my "bunz."
mmfootball
#161563024Monday, May 04, 2015 10:50 PM GMT

Like the new prediction format but don't think we're worse than the Rattlers ; /
Reburm
#161563053Monday, May 04, 2015 10:51 PM GMT

done
EvanShifts
#161563147Monday, May 04, 2015 10:52 PM GMT

omg u noob the warriors are 2-2!!1111 You can catch flies using honey, but you can catch more honeys being fly.
ChitogeKirisakiii
#161563195Monday, May 04, 2015 10:53 PM GMT

Swag
bunzaboy
#161563305Monday, May 04, 2015 10:54 PM GMT

Note: Since it's a long thread there is probably some typos and mistakes so don't go all grammatical on my "bunz." RLY NGA. fricking fricks
TheSliceOfLife
#161563481Monday, May 04, 2015 10:56 PM GMT

@iking like i said, some errors rip
EvanShifts
#161563647Monday, May 04, 2015 10:59 PM GMT

but u cant mess up the record.. You can catch flies using honey, but you can catch more honeys being fly.
CosmicEffect
#161564923Monday, May 04, 2015 11:17 PM GMT

honestly dont agree nor do i think you watched our game. kidbuu is #1 impact player im in your basement
CosmicEffect
#161565073Monday, May 04, 2015 11:19 PM GMT

and no hate against invic because hes a close friend but i dont think he was #2 impact player im in your basement
GalaxySupernova
#161565139Monday, May 04, 2015 11:20 PM GMT

Impact Players: #1 NightTrainn #2 Matthew11266 #3 GalaxySupernova --- Based on week 4 performance Kakuja at that third spot tbh, had same number of TDs I had and more catches
ChaunceyOnyekuapo
#161567415Monday, May 04, 2015 11:52 PM GMT

Don't even do power rankings if you don't even watch the games smh. Who the hail is eric
TheSliceOfLife
#161568211Tuesday, May 05, 2015 12:04 AM GMT

@chaun its a joke... lmao and i dont got time to spend 8 hours of my life watching games when i got work. yall needa be more appreciative this took me 1 hour 45 min to type and no one else does it so shut yo mouth
SammieStupidSavage
#161569244Tuesday, May 05, 2015 12:18 AM GMT

we saw sepcious pm mack saying ":pm mack u gonna thank me?" after the game... the refs literally took what sepcious biasly said
vinny5878
#161569640Tuesday, May 05, 2015 12:23 AM GMT

Umm If Korblox Wins or Loses They still can make it to the playoffs Facts Plez 🚫
lebron6dunk
#161570128Tuesday, May 05, 2015 12:30 AM GMT

Warriors are 2-2 :P
lebron6dunk
#161570286Tuesday, May 05, 2015 12:33 AM GMT

That moment you have 5 TD 1 int and 2 Picks and get #3 Impact spot behind Candy :P
yodog26
#161570996Tuesday, May 05, 2015 12:42 AM GMT

Great predicititions daddy!
ethanvibez
#161572629Tuesday, May 05, 2015 1:02 AM GMT

gozium threw 2 ints and ran for 1 td, and kammy didn't do anything but dc the entire game, e.e.e.e i also had an int and a td smh
Gorten
#161573314Tuesday, May 05, 2015 1:10 AM GMT

>says easy win for canton last week
TheSliceOfLife
#161573569Tuesday, May 05, 2015 1:13 AM GMT

@vinny umm 2 wins does not get u in the playoffs facts plez @gorten and? people can prove me wrong im not always right lol
TheSliceOfLife
#161573659Tuesday, May 05, 2015 1:14 AM GMT

w/e im not even gonna make another one of these threads because everyone is so self centered about themselves being an "impact player"
FootballHD
#161574322Tuesday, May 05, 2015 1:23 AM GMT

doesn't look like a good thing mang Champions don't become legends;legends become champions. -FootballHD
LordBIackFire
#161577164Tuesday, May 05, 2015 1:59 AM GMT

I didn't know the ROBLOX Warriors were 1-3, but just make sure you proof-read whatever you write a couple times before you post it. One more thing, I don't think Corinth Spartans was an easy win, they are not that bad with HiiPowerHD. They are above average and should be treated as such. I wouldn't agree on the "impact" players list though, more of the DE's should've been added after we continued to pressure HiiPowerHD all day. Not to mention the 60- Sack I had on him that knocked them out of FG range before halftime. All and all, nice job and looking forward to this next week.
MikewestKiller
#161578588Tuesday, May 05, 2015 2:19 AM GMT

Ha sike I'm da impact player

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right