of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

timpookie
#161696420Thursday, May 07, 2015 9:55 AM GMT

So watching as Team Arrow attacked Nanda Parbat in the most recent episode, as like seven characters all fought against disposable League badguys, made me realize how badass it is to see multiple heroes teaming up. So I've decided to compile a list of all vigilantes in the Arrowverse (I will not include Rip Hunter or Hawkgirl as they have yet to appear). I'll include all current or former allies of Oliver and Barry, so long as they aid in vigilante justice (So I wouldn't include Iris or Moira, for instance, even though they're allies of the main characters). The list will be presented in no particular order. Oliver Queen (aka Arrow) John Diggle Felicity Smoak Helena Bertinelli (aka Huntress) Roy Harper (aka Arsenal) Malcolm Merlyn Sara Lance (aka Canary) Laurel Lance (aka Black Canary) Ray Palmer (aka The Atom) Thea Queen Tatsu Yamashiro Maseo Yamashiro Nyssa Al'Ghul Yao Fei Shado Slade Wilson (aka Deathstroke) Anatoly Knyazev Amanda Waller Floyd Lawton (aka Deadshot) Ben Turner (aka Bronze Tiger) Carrie Cutter (aka Cupid) Mark Scheffer (aka Shrapnel) Lyla Diggle Quentin Lance Barry Allen (aka The Flash) Cisco Ramon Caitlin Snow Ronnie Raymond (aka Firestorm) Martin Stein (aka Firestorm) Joe West Eddie Thawne Did I miss any vigilantes on my list? And I know that some of these guys went evil or died, but still, if all of the ones that went evil went good again and all the ones that died came back to life, it'd be an awesome teamup to have all of these guys. "again, timpookie speaks the truth." ~ Wonderfulandu2001
timpookie
#161697978Thursday, May 07, 2015 11:33 AM GMT

I forgot someone. Ted Grant (aka Wildcat) "again, timpookie speaks the truth." ~ Wonderfulandu2001
Kisila
#161701026Thursday, May 07, 2015 2:05 PM GMT

i want cisco to turn into vibe so bad and caitlin and felicity aaahahhahahahahhahahahha
Kisila
#161701049Thursday, May 07, 2015 2:06 PM GMT

and tatsu oh my gosh
timpookie
#161701151Thursday, May 07, 2015 2:10 PM GMT

I posted about a month ago an interesting theory I developed where Caitlin may turn into Killer Frost but still remain on Team Flash (It involves both the current mainstream continuity and the version of Earth where Mardon destroyed Central City, and a helluva lot of time travel). It was drowned out under a swarm of threads about heavy metal. "again, timpookie speaks the truth." ~ Wonderfulandu2001
danielguyzs
#161701443Thursday, May 07, 2015 2:19 PM GMT

aiden pearce
Kisila
#161704553Thursday, May 07, 2015 4:09 PM GMT

Yea until about two weeks ago I was way behind on TV so I was avoiding all Flash, Gotham, and Arrow related threads xD
grouchpunk08
#161708691Thursday, May 07, 2015 6:11 PM GMT

Arrow is a great TV show. The characters are amazing.
timpookie
#161751004Friday, May 08, 2015 8:52 AM GMT

The Arrowverse is amazing The Gotham season finale was amazing Deadshot on Arrow is amazing Leaked set photos for the Suicide Squad movie look like crap DC should invest all their money on their TV shows and stop trying to do movies. DC can't do movies right (Dark Knight trilogy, Man of Steel). DC has amazing shows (Arrow, Flash, Gotham, the Flash show from the '90s, the DCAU, Smallville, Young Justice and '66 Batman). "again, timpookie speaks the truth." ~ Wonderfulandu2001
TheHarlequinsDemise
#161754818Friday, May 08, 2015 12:29 PM GMT

it's the dcverse, not the arrowverse. also, i'm pretty sure they killed off deadshot on arrow so that they can keep him for ss only. gotham has been ass all season. arrow has been meh this season but i'll still watch it because it's arrow and i want to see hive show up along with damian darkhe and one or two others. the "leaked" set photos for suicide squad actually look badass. will smith as deadshot with the mask on is awesome. everyone else looks awesome. you have to understand that they need to change some things in comics to fit movies, otherwise it'll be stupid. besides catwoman and how she took out bane, nolan did everything right with the dark knight trilogy. i don't know what you're on about. a lot of the dc shows you listed (besides yj, flash, arrow) were/are ass. it's all but confirmed hawkgirl will be in arrow/flash at one point. they even cast the actress who'll be playing her 2 months ago. they also need to bring back huntress. she would be a really good villain going forward for arrow. especially if she were to work with someone ala hive/deathstroke. felicity is horrible and i hope she gets killed off. dc needs to get a new director and a new writer (snyder and goyer are just moronic idiots). they offer nothing to dc movies. this is all from a dc fan.
TheHarlequinsDemise
#161754949Friday, May 08, 2015 12:36 PM GMT

"I posted about a month ago an interesting theory I developed where Caitlin may turn into Killer Frost but still remain on Team Flash (It involves both the current mainstream continuity and the version of Earth where Mardon destroyed Central City, and a helluva lot of time travel). It was drowned out under a swarm of threads about heavy metal." they aren't having caitlin snow not becoming killer frost. same with cisco not becoming vibe. that would just be completely moronic and a waste of perfectly good characters. what you'll find however is that some guy called wally west will come around in season 2, paving the way for snow to leave team flash without overcrowding team flash. grodd is going to be the big bad for season 2, followed by killer frost for season 3, meaning amell/garber come back as firestorm ON A REGULAR DAMN BASIS. and don't try and fight me on this one. it's all but confirmed grodd will be big bad no2 for season 2. it's why they've been focusing on him recently. same thing arrow did with deathstroke's approach to being the big bad for season 2. after grodd gets defeated, you'll find snow becoming the manhating les she is in the comics, plus the ability to turn people into ice by kissing them, all in time for season 3's premier.
timpookie
#161755926Friday, May 08, 2015 1:17 PM GMT

"it's the dcverse, not the arrowverse. also, i'm pretty sure they killed off deadshot on arrow so that they can keep him for ss only." It's the Arrowverse. The phrase "dcverse" (Which I have never heard before today) implies Smallville, Gotham, etc. "gotham has been ass all season." You're an idiot. "arrow has been meh this season but i'll still watch it because it's arrow and i want to see hive show up along with damian darkhe and one or two others." *Darhhk, not Darkhe. And season 3 is the best so far. "the "leaked" set photos for suicide squad actually look badass. will smith as deadshot with the mask on is awesome. everyone else looks awesome. you have to understand that they need to change some things in comics to fit movies, otherwise it'll be stupid." They look stupid. Almost as bad as batman in the new Batman vs Superman trailer. "besides catwoman and how she took out bane, nolan did everything right with the dark knight trilogy. i don't know what you're on about." BATMAN FRAKKING KILLED RA'S AL'GHUL! LITERALLY EVERYTHING ABOUT HIS PORTRAYAL OF THE LEAGUE OF SHADOWS WAS FRAKKING STUPID! "a lot of the dc shows you listed (besides yj, flash, arrow) were/are ass." I admit that I mentioned '66 batman as a joke to see if you were paying attention, but really, Gotham is one of the best shows I have ever seen, and Smallville was amazing. And the DCAU was my frakking childhood. "it's all but confirmed hawkgirl will be in arrow/flash at one point. they even cast the actress who'll be playing her 2 months ago." I know. I'm listing characters who have appeared so far, not characters who have yet to appear. "they also need to bring back huntress. she would be a really good villain going forward for arrow." For the first time, I agree with you. "especially if she were to work with someone ala hive/deathstroke." No. "felicity is horrible and i hope she gets killed off." I hope you die in a fire. "dc needs to get a new director and a new writer (snyder and goyer are just moronic idiots). they offer nothing to dc movies." Agreed; They should get the TV show people to do everything. "this is all from a dc fan." A DC fan who thinks Gotham is bad... God, if that's not an oxymoron, I don't know what is! "again, timpookie speaks the truth." ~ Wonderfulandu2001
TheHarlequinsDemise
#161756898Friday, May 08, 2015 1:51 PM GMT

"it's the dcverse, not the arrowverse. also, i'm pretty sure they killed off deadshot on arrow so that they can keep him for ss only." "It's the Arrowverse. The phrase "dcverse" (Which I have never heard before today) implies Smallville, Gotham, etc." it's been used a lot of times by people describing the flash/arrow. "gotham has been ass all season." "You're an idiot." you're an idiot if you think gotham is any good. "arrow has been meh this season but i'll still watch it because it's arrow and i want to see hive show up along with damian darkhe and one or two others." "*Darhhk, not Darkhe. And season 3 is the best so far." are you a deliberate troll designed to piss dc fans off? "the "leaked" set photos for suicide squad actually look badass. will smith as deadshot with the mask on is awesome. everyone else looks awesome. you have to understand that they need to change some things in comics to fit movies, otherwise it'll be stupid." "They look stupid. Almost as bad as batman in the new Batman vs Superman trailer." how do they look stupid? suicide squad is gritty, dark and violent. it's not meant to look like the wizard of oz. "besides catwoman and how she took out bane, nolan did everything right with the dark knight trilogy. i don't know what you're on about." "BATMAN FRAKKING KILLED RA'S AL'GHUL! LITERALLY EVERYTHING ABOUT HIS PORTRAYAL OF THE LEAGUE OF SHADOWS WAS FRAKKING STUPID!" are you brain dead? nolan stated beforehand ra's wouldn't have the lazarus pit and that bane wouldn't have venom. it still worked wonders for the trilogy. "a lot of the dc shows you listed (besides yj, flash, arrow) were/are ass." "I admit that I mentioned '66 batman as a joke to see if you were paying attention, but really, Gotham is one of the best shows I have ever seen, and Smallville was amazing. And the DCAU was my frakking childhood." smallville was only good in introducing dc people in their younger forms. other than that, it was ass. gotham was meant to do the same thing for batman lore and it completely f'd that one up to the max. "they also need to bring back huntress. she would be a really good villain going forward for arrow." "For the first time, I agree with you." good. although, no other remotely intelligent dc fan will agree with you on anything you've said so far. "especially if she were to work with someone ala hive/deathstroke." "No." yes. huntress would only work as a big bad if she had someone backing her up. "felicity is horrible and i hope she gets killed off." "I hope you die in a fire." then i guess 99% of dc fans need to die then. "dc needs to get a new director and a new writer (snyder and goyer are just moronic idiots). they offer nothing to dc movies." "Agreed; They should get the TV show people to do everything." no, they just need competent people who don't go "WE'RE COMIC FANS!" to get jobs to do the movies. "this is all from a dc fan." "A DC fan who thinks Gotham is bad... God, if that's not an oxymoron, I don't know what is!" a real dc would steer clear of gotham.
timpookie
#161758493Friday, May 08, 2015 2:49 PM GMT

"it's been used a lot of times by people describing the flash/arrow." It is a misleading term that I have never seen up until now. "you're an idiot if you think gotham is any good." Good acting, good plotline and staying true to the comics makes it bad? Alright. "are you a deliberate troll designed to piss dc fans off?" I've been reading DC since I was five. I admit that I've stopped reading anything aside from the Injustice series and other digital firsts after the New 52 decided that a good continuity that was working fine should rot in hell, but I intend to get back into the main universe once Convergence is over and they at least sorta revert back to the good universe. "how do they look stupid? suicide squad is gritty, dark and violent. it's not meant to look like the wizard of oz." Did I ever say that it was meant to look like the wizard of oz? You accused me of being a troll designed to piss off DC fans and yet you support the few bad decisions that DC has made. Astonishing. "are you brain dead? nolan stated beforehand ra's wouldn't have the lazarus pit and that bane wouldn't have venom. it still worked wonders for the trilogy." I have nothing against lazarus pit and venom not existing. Ra's hiding behind some fake guy and Bane being a puppethead, on the other hand... And if you had assumed that that was what I was criticizing, then you are as illiterate as you are stupid. Which, suffice to say, is very. "smallville was only good in introducing dc people in their younger forms. other than that, it was ass. gotham was meant to do the same thing for batman lore and it completely f'd that one up to the max." Smallville was really good. Sure, it was dragged out a bit towards the end and the series finale was a bit of a letdown, but it was really good. And Gotham is just awesome. First, it gets the characters right (unlike Dark Knight trilogy). Second, you can hear the characters properly (unlike Dark Knight trilogy). Third, the plot doesn't completely suck (unlike the Dark Knight trilogy). Need I say more? "good. although, no other remotely intelligent dc fan will agree with you on anything you've said so far." I think you had mistaken your arguments for mine. "yes. huntress would only work as a big bad if she had someone backing her up." Agreed, but Slade? Really? Huntress is more of an antihero than a villain, although admittedly she's rather close to a villain. Slade is a madman. Huntress and Slade have absolutely no reason to work together. In fact, it'd be more likely to see a Slade vs Huntress fight than the two of them teaming up. Actually, they NEED to do a Slade vs Huntress fight... "then i guess 99% of dc fans need to die then" If you think that 99% of people dislike the Arrow portrayal of Felicity, then you are dumber than I had initially thought. There will always be one or two trolls such as you, but to the vast majority of fans and critics, Felicity is one of the strongest characters on the show, and I know people who say that she's their favourite character. "no, they just need competent people who don't go "WE'RE COMIC FANS!" to get jobs to do the movies." The people they had working on Man of Steel and the Dark Knight trilogy weren't comics fans, they literally took the characters and took a giant dump on them and used that as the plotline for their story... "a real dc would steer clear of gotham." I assume you mean DC fan and not the publishing company when you simply say "DC", so I shall state my reply based on that. You have given absolutely nothing to back up the fact that Gotham is supposedly bad. I have listed reason after reason why the Dark Knight trilogy, in your words, was ass. Now, if you're done being an annoying troll, buzz off and post your idiotic opinions elsewhere. I do not care to read to your stupidity anymore, and I am positive that everyone else here feels the same way.
TheHarlequinsDemise
#161759447Friday, May 08, 2015 3:23 PM GMT

"it's been used a lot of times by people describing the flash/arrow." "It is a misleading term that I have never seen up until now." well i've never seen anyone say arrowverse before, so there you go. "you're an idiot if you think gotham is any good." "Good acting, good plotline and staying true to the comics makes it bad? Alright." i didn't know that catwoman broke into james gordons house when she was a kid. or that her and poison ivy were childhood bffs. or that the joker ever even had a proper origin story. "are you a deliberate troll designed to piss dc fans off?" "I've been reading DC since I was five. I admit that I've stopped reading anything aside from the Injustice series and other digital firsts after the New 52 decided that a good continuity that was working fine should rot in hell, but I intend to get back into the main universe once Convergence is over and they at least sorta revert back to the good universe." you'll find the new 52 is the inspiration for many a tv show and movie made by dc these days. "how do they look stupid? suicide squad is gritty, dark and violent. it's not meant to look like the wizard of oz." "Did I ever say that it was meant to look like the wizard of oz? You accused me of being a troll designed to piss off DC fans and yet you support the few bad decisions that DC has made. Astonishing." i don't support any bad decisions dc make. i'm still pissed off that martian manhunter isn't going to be in the film universe over cyborg of all people, along with hal jordan not getting a proper reboot. along with that, i think snyder and goyer are both bigger idiots than you (then again, no one beats those 2 in the idiot stakes). "are you brain dead? nolan stated beforehand ra's wouldn't have the lazarus pit and that bane wouldn't have venom. it still worked wonders for the trilogy." "I have nothing against lazarus pit and venom not existing. Ra's hiding behind some fake guy and Bane being a puppethead, on the other hand..." there was nothing wrong with the portrayal of ra's or bane, even with key features to them being removed from the films. "And if you had assumed that that was what I was criticizing, then you are as illiterate as you are stupid. Which, suffice to say, is very." "BATMAN FRAKKING KILLED RA'S AL'GHUL! LITERALLY EVERYTHING ABOUT HIS PORTRAYAL OF THE LEAGUE OF SHADOWS WAS FRAKKING STUPID!" sounds like whining about a portrayal of ra's to me. "smallville was only good in introducing dc people in their younger forms. other than that, it was ass. gotham was meant to do the same thing for batman lore and it completely f'd that one up to the max." "Smallville was really good. Sure, it was dragged out a bit towards the end and the series finale was a bit of a letdown, but it was really good. And Gotham is just awesome. First, it gets the characters right (unlike Dark Knight trilogy). Second, you can hear the characters properly (unlike Dark Knight trilogy). Third, the plot doesn't completely suck (unlike the Dark Knight trilogy). Need I say more?" 1) smallville sucked ass in the later seasons and doomsday was just ruined in it. 2) it's not my fault you can follow something like gotham but you can't understand the dark knight trilogy. 3) the dark knight for the most part got the characters right. gotham is not. "good. although, no other remotely intelligent dc fan will agree with you on anything you've said so far." "I think you had mistaken your arguments for mine." i think i'm right on this one. "yes. huntress would only work as a big bad if she had someone backing her up." "Agreed, but Slade? Really? Huntress is more of an antihero than a villain, although admittedly she's rather close to a villain. Slade is a madman. Huntress and Slade have absolutely no reason to work together. In fact, it'd be more likely to see a Slade vs Huntress fight than the two of them teaming up. Actually, they NEED to do a Slade vs Huntress fight..." they both hate oliver queen for differing reasons. have you ever heard of the old saying, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"? "then i guess 99% of dc fans need to die then" "If you think that 99% of people dislike the Arrow portrayal of Felicity, then you are dumber than I had initially thought. There will always be one or two trolls such as you, but to the vast majority of fans and critics, Felicity is one of the strongest characters on the show, and I know people who say that she's their favourite character." um, what? most people hate felicity and the only people who do like her are whiny feminists who think she's empowering. "no, they just need competent people who don't go "WE'RE COMIC FANS!" to get jobs to do the movies." "The people they had working on Man of Steel and the Dark Knight trilogy weren't comics fans, they literally took the characters and took a giant dump on them and used that as the plotline for their story..." david goyer has stated on multiple occasions that he's a comic book fan and snyder has said before he likes comics as well. also, your hatred of the dark knight shows you're probably one of those idiots that didn't follow the plot laid out because you can't process more than 1 thing at a time. "a real dc would steer clear of gotham." "I assume you mean DC fan and not the publishing company when you simply say "DC", so I shall state my reply based on that. You have given absolutely nothing to back up the fact that Gotham is supposedly bad. I have listed reason after reason why the Dark Knight trilogy, in your words, was ass." 1) besides from the guy playing gordon and the guy playing the riddler, everything else is ass about gotham. you say it follows the comics? no it doesn't. you say it's got good acting? no it doesn't. you say it's a great show? i've seen dc diehards say they prefer daredevil to gotham. if that's not indicative of how ass gotham is, then well i just don't know what else to say. 2) again, why do you hate the dark knight? almost everything you've said, people disagree with regarding the dark knight. it was an awesome trilogy and fixed a lot of screwups from batman and robin *shudders*. your arguments are ones that i've continuously called bs on yet you still say the same crap. "Now, if you're done being an annoying troll, buzz off and post your idiotic opinions elsewhere. I do not care to read to your stupidity anymore, and I am positive that everyone else here feels the same way." i could say the same thing about you.
timpookie
#161759988Friday, May 08, 2015 3:41 PM GMT

"i didn't know that catwoman broke into james gordons house when she was a kid. or that her and poison ivy were childhood bffs. or that the joker ever even had a proper origin story." Catwoman breaks into houses for a living, why wouldn't she break into Jim's house? And Selena and Poison Ivy are friends (To a point) in the comics, why couldn't this have started when they were kids? Besides, ever heard of an artistic license? And as for the Joker origin story thing, I have only one thing to say: The Killing Joke. "there was nothing wrong with the portrayal of ra's or bane, even with key features to them being removed from the films." You have very clearly never read any good Ra's Al'Ghul storylines nor any good Bane storylines. Really, have you never even heard of Knightfall? "1) smallville sucked ass in the later seasons and doomsday was just ruined in it. 2) it's not my fault you can follow something like gotham but you can't understand the dark knight trilogy. 3) the dark knight for the most part got the characters right. gotham is not." 1) Seasons 8 and 9 were the best. 2) It's not that I don't understand the Dark Knight trilogy, I just think that it's stupid. The only part about it that I can't understand is Batman when he's speaking, but I know what subtitles are, so I could fully appreciate the sheer idiocy of those movies. 3) I beg to differ. Everything else you've said is just raw stupidity or you reiterating your opinions when I've asked you to quantify them, so I will not even bother responding to them. Now, if you don't mind, get the frak off my thread so that I can talk to people smarter than a six year old.
Slapknutz
#161760067Friday, May 08, 2015 3:45 PM GMT

putting a lot of work into this thread lmao
Kisila
#161768002Friday, May 08, 2015 7:53 PM GMT

tbh felicity in this season is pretty bad just because in nearly every single episode she goes into the whole you-can't-crimefight-because-i-dont-want-you-to-get-hurt thing it was okay when it was like once in a while but seriously it happens so often now that she's just annoying
Eguanazor
#161771695Friday, May 08, 2015 9:06 PM GMT

"DC should invest all their money on their TV shows and stop trying to do movies. DC can't do movies right (Dark Knight trilogy, Man of Steel). DC has amazing shows (Arrow, Flash, Gotham, the Flash show from the '90s, the DCAU, Smallville, Young Justice and '66 Batman)." gotham was like 80% awful content, arrow has been pretty bad since season 2, smallville was overall a pretty awful soap, etc and the dark knight trilogy is extremely well received by both the public and critics, so idk why you think listing it is a reason for why DC shouldn't do movies also joe and eddie aren't vigilantes
timpookie
#161779765Friday, May 08, 2015 11:09 PM GMT

Joe and Eddie both worked with Barry to try to get Harrison/Eobard. They didn't have an arrest warrant. Therefore, they were taking vigilante action, making them vigilantes.
Eguanazor
#161780777Friday, May 08, 2015 11:26 PM GMT

you dont need an arrest warrant to investigate joe's been following the law the entire time, just without consulting his superiors and eddie hasnt really done anything
timpookie
#161785968Saturday, May 09, 2015 12:47 AM GMT

Joe has been complicit in the illegal and unethical detainment of nearly a dozen people in a location that used to house a nuclear warhead. In not reporting this or taking any action against it, he is automatically an accessory.
Eguanazor
#161803979Saturday, May 09, 2015 6:44 AM GMT

so joe is a vigilante because he doesn't report the only way to detain metahumans? ok
timpookie
#161806767Saturday, May 09, 2015 9:11 AM GMT

He illegally holds prisoners without a trial. He's breaking the law to protect people. Therefore, he's a vigilante.
BobafrigginFeet
#161807792Saturday, May 09, 2015 10:02 AM GMT

@daniel come on man that's not even DC material מלך אדום מושלם

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right