of     1   

JameiisVVinston
#161818957Saturday, May 09, 2015 2:41 PM GMT

Hello Robloxians of Roblox, I would like to take some of your time to introduce you to a league in Roblox that I'd like you to join. The National Football Association, we are a league well under of 200 people however, we would like to grow. So I decided a way to recruit people was to advertise our group. I've been seeing a lot of activity in the Ro-Sports category and I assumed that we could expand by sending a forum that many would see and take it into consideration in joining NFA. The league commissioner and CEO's name is Konverting. Anyways, I'd like everyone who is passionate about sports and playing football to join. I'm not saying this group will make you better/ worse. I'll just say that, I'd like for you to join and have a great experience in this league as if maybe one day it can be successful because of you. Thank you for your time League Name: =National Football Association= Commissioner: Konverting Group count:159 Group Link: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=1219723
JameiisVVinston
#161819023Saturday, May 09, 2015 2:42 PM GMT

Feel free to ask questions and comment!

of     1