of     1   

Dylan_Hunt
#161865233Sunday, May 10, 2015 2:15 AM GMT

We Have Some Major Problems About The word "Inactivity." I've Made Savannah Georgia Chatham County A Better Place, Effing ham County is my new group although I can't Change The title. I have alot of courage in this group and Don't Let me down, soon the free cars with require a ID to drive which will be Free For Police Only There will be a Car dealer With Those cars. Moya Has Quit the Police For No reason over a Private message to get active. And guys, Don't Leave because your inactive Stay and Try to stay active If you wanna Be In the Fire department in the nest year replay to this Post. also New (undercover Police CrownVictoria) will be coming Back VERY soon so hope your ready for that. Also Anyone that is a Uniform Scripted tell me Because I need Uniforms For This Group send me link of it and ill see if it is a good uniform -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------My games are still in Development So Please don't Quit ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Moya May Rest in peace for his Retirement. More Info Coming soon. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks CrownVictora911. Commander-in-Chief: CrownVictora911.

of     1