of     1   

TheUltimentShowDown
#16198104Monday, November 02, 2009 11:06 PM GMT

Before I get started with my video series, which is reviewing different maps on Roblox and rating them, I need to go through a set of rules before I get started. (Before I begin, I am not taking any Requests at the moment, I will post something later on saying when its ok) Rule 1: No Tycoons, Period (this means places like Plane Wars 2) Rule 2: No Obbys or whatever you want to call them Rule 3: No Maps with Blood scripts (need to keep it PG, can still have guns in it though) Rule 4: Send a request by PM, not by any other means Rule 5: The map must have 100 visits or more Rule 6: No Bossing me around while im filming (if you do, I'll leave, and your map will never be reviewed, or I'll give it a bad rating) Rule 7: Ask perrmission before you send a request (this only applies if the person is requesting someone elses map) Rule 8: Don't ask to be in the review (unless I ask for people) Rule 9: Give all details about your map (code doors, etc) And Finally, Rule 10: Admin areas are not reviewed. So anyways, I will probably begin asking for requests next week or the week afterwards, so keep tuned in

of     1