of     1   

Aeralon
#162262678Saturday, May 16, 2015 9:04 PM GMT

Hi, recently (and almost all the time) I notice that people are having issues with Roblox, just go check the help forum and you'll see. Here are some problems that you admins should fix: The infamous download loop: I had this twice before, and its been happening for years. Why haven't you guys fixed it yet? Losing connection/crashing: I had this issue from late 2013-early 2014 of random game crashes. People still have it today. Currently I have trouble losing connection while joining most games. Lag: Yes, I know that is a very big task because it has to do with servers and money and stuff, but it needs to be worked on. Also you admins should actually read the help forum and work on other common issues BEFORE even thinking about releasing a crappy update or any update at all.
darktruste3535
#162263768Saturday, May 16, 2015 9:20 PM GMT

I agree and disagree: We should focus more on the gaming aspect of ROBLOX, but I believe first hand we need profile and site customization. That way we play ROBLOX based on our own comfort zones and desires. Things such as: New site colors, Customized profile pages Changes in font and/or font color. That way people's pages are more interesting and personal.
RBXChris
#162263944Saturday, May 16, 2015 9:23 PM GMT

"Losing connection/crashing: I had this issue from late 2013-early 2014 of random game crashes. People still have it today. Currently I have trouble losing connection while joining most games." -- I think they've actually improved on this. It was REALLY bad in 2010/2011. Now I rarely lose connection for no reason.
kessi
#162264364Saturday, May 16, 2015 9:30 PM GMT

I agree with this and what Dark added.

of     1