of     1   

OldTimer6
#162518129Wednesday, May 20, 2015 6:17 PM GMT

You ever wonder how things got to be so bad here? I do. All the time. You see- I don't think men like Polymorphic or SteffJonez are responsible. They're just a reflection of our apathy. Our greed. Our fear. We look the other way when things turn sour. Bury ourselves in our jobs. Consume propaganda masquerading as entertainment. The message is always the same: Don't think. Don't question. And what becomes of a society that's given up? It rots. Fills up with liars, cheaters, and Noobs. Uptown and downtown. The suit in the penthouse is no better than the guy selling Mindgrapes on the corner. They're both doing whatever it takes to get ahead - nevermind the cost. Fidelity. Once upon a time that's what defined society. People coming together in pursuit of common cause. To care for each other. To protect and provide. We took shelter from the darkness - and the things that roamed it. Community meant progress. But now... It's all backwards. We worship at the altar of competition. We build fortresses around ourselves. We fight. We betray. We have become the things we feared. You keep cleaning up after everyone, Grox2, and no one's going to learn to take care of themselves. The ones that don't hate you - they'll start to rely on you. Depend on you. And if something happens to you? If you get old? Or bored? Or quit? Then what? Or do you not consider the world that revolves around you? There's a way to make this work. To show you that we share the same goals. Maybe I took things too far with the Alt's and the Decal's. I can learn from that. I mean, you could be a mentor to me. And maybe, well, maybe I can teach you something too. Because I think you're so busy playing Nobel you've forgotten what it's like for the rest of us in Tyraax. We're not all as strong as you. We don't have the fancy Gears. The strength. The skill. But maybe that's the problem. You've gotten so used to the power, you think you're better than everyone. Above reproach. Is that it, then? We're not as good as you? You know what - I take it back. I don't want to work with you. You don't have anything to offer. I think I've figured it out. You didn't Kick me out of Tyraax because I broke the law's of Tyraax. No. No, you took me down because you don't want the competition. That's what this is really about, isn't it? Let me ask you something - you ever wonder if YOU'RE the reason this Group is small? Because I have. A LOT of us have... And I'm starting to think we're right. (role play In Tyraax)

of     1