of     1   

roquinha9
#162521199Wednesday, May 20, 2015 7:21 PM GMT

----Story---- Diary of Jones Mcrout "It's a rainy day, the first day of our searching for the legendary beast from the sea, we have collected many information about the beast from the local people of the towns and islands. We need to get better equipment to go hunt for him first, but we need to be cautious. My crew is awaiting for more orders." Half of the page is ruined. Along with some other pages until the last ones. "It's him, we saw him swimming through the seas, he was bigger than any boat or ship I ever saw, no wonder why anyone said he can take out island with just one attack. He is coming in our direction, even though I think it won't be easy we must take down this beast." "The beast got hunted down, but our ship got lost in the process, along with my crew, only a few of us have survived the legendary beast attack, our boat is about to sink. I can hear the wood cracking very slowly..." "I have found myself on a beach after a while, I must have not remenber how I came here because of the boat crash, some local people gave me a home and some food until I can set sail again." Explanation On this roleplay you are one of the eggs that the legendary beasts dropped, you are about to hatch and then you are supossed to rise and be able to destroy ships and islands. You can hunt down other creatures too. Rules 1- Basic roleplaying rules, no godmodding of course. 2- No "perfect" characters. 3- Yes you can choose to be a giant monster living on a island but you need to ask me first. 4- Read the rules again to make sure you got everything. CS Name- (The name the local people gave you, since on this roleplay you are a legendary monster.) Age- Gender- Appareance- Other-
roquinha9
#162529280Wednesday, May 20, 2015 9:34 PM GMT

Bump.
roquinha9
#162536616Wednesday, May 20, 2015 11:28 PM GMT

Bump.
LNG257
#162536664Wednesday, May 20, 2015 11:29 PM GMT

This one expresses interest. Congratulations on 2K by the way.
roquinha9
#162536728Wednesday, May 20, 2015 11:30 PM GMT

Thanks. I tried my best on this one, longest story on a ISRP that I created.
roquinha9
#162539345Thursday, May 21, 2015 12:08 AM GMT

Bump.

of     1