of     1   

MajorLeagueNate
#162593349Thursday, May 21, 2015 10:48 PM GMT

Instrumental:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUSoaflocHI See I always have had questions, Never sat down on my couch Never relax always moving and spouting my mouth. People say sinners aren't winners but with Lance Armstrong i think thats different. Now in case you were wondering no I don't give a {D} you can say {F} off and cut off a virtual hand we're all just pixels waiting for a chance to romance and roam the streets of a gang life and looking like a B.A bunny but ROBLOX says "Nu-Uh we the B.A's in dis take my BAN-HAMMER {B!}" So if you aren't down with the life of Los Bloxity you can go take yourself out of hip hop democracy let the thugs make a mockery while i sit here strumming and drumming and stirring the pot of {B-S} so in case you wanted to make this a race don't get racist in my face it's a game {B} so in case you didn't know what you achieve doesn't matter as long as you have fun! But they gonna say i'm a {F} Stick! See I always have had questions, Never sat down on my couch Never relax always moving and spouting my mouth. People say sinners aren't winners but with Lance Armstrong i think thats different. Now if you've ever wondered about if magic is real and if our tiny specks of lives along the infinite galaxies matter well order up a pizza platter cause i got some things to lay down that really matter. "Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power."-Clint Eastwood Eastwood wasn't from the east side sprouting gang sides just to look more cool but he still was respected thats it i need a break so pick up your guitar and tell em what they need! Now that i'm back to end this song off one more thing before i sign off just remember IF YOU COME AROUND HERE TALKING SMACK YOUR JUST GONNA LOOK MORE WACK! So just a recap. ROBLOX doesn't want you to be badass because their afraid you'll get too many friends bud. The Ro-Rappers all spout gang signs. Nobody man or woman has confronted this. I'm the first, {B} See I always have had questions, Never sat down on my couch Never relax always moving and spouting my mouth. People say sinners aren't winners but with Lance Armstrong i think thats different.(x2 into fade) (C) Sound King Records (R 2015)
LouisThomas11
#162594132Thursday, May 21, 2015 10:59 PM GMT

what am i looking at
Cybertro
#162780775Sunday, May 24, 2015 3:38 AM GMT

DRINK BLEACH YOU GOD AWFUL DISGRACE HOLY TOLEDO NEVER POST AGAIN THANKS BYE
MajorLeagueNate
#162849777Sunday, May 24, 2015 8:28 PM GMT

You're a {F} baseball player. You realize i'm not mainstream. This is my debut rap. Eminem wasn't good off his first rap,neither was anybody so please shut up.
Erened
#162851547Sunday, May 24, 2015 8:45 PM GMT

Actually, eminem was good off his first rap
Cybertro
#162857186Sunday, May 24, 2015 9:39 PM GMT

@Nate I'm also a ro-rapper you stupid ass rookie white boy. You'll never be Eminem.
DXZ0MBI3117
#162857361Sunday, May 24, 2015 9:41 PM GMT

too bad i'm biggie smalls
ChaseIsNotDead
#162857552Sunday, May 24, 2015 9:43 PM GMT

SHOUTOUT TO WHITE PEOPLE LOL
MajorLeagueNate
#163119380Wednesday, May 27, 2015 6:31 PM GMT

Yes,I'm white and I know about white people. It isn't a shoutout it's technically a diss to Lance Armstrong for cheating and using enhancements in the Tour De France.
MajorLeagueNate
#163119463Wednesday, May 27, 2015 6:33 PM GMT

Yeah he was good off of his 5th BATTLE RAP. Not his first official rap song.

of     1