of     1   

spinderr
#16269967Wednesday, November 04, 2009 8:40 PM GMT

A few years ago, some scientists wanted to create a kind of "Super Soldier." They had a couple failed attempts in the beginning, But one of them created what they thought would be the "Solution" to their problem. But what happened when they injected the "Solution" into their test subjects would cause something NOBODY saw comming... What those scientists had created, was not a Super Soldier, But a modern day Zombie of sorts. The test subjects took the effects quickly, considering that the injection was a pure virus. They lashed out at scientists, infecting them too. And soon, almost the whole city was infected. The military had created a "Forcefield" of some sort. It was designed to stop the zombies in their tracks from EVER leaving the city. And it worked. But the downside was, if there were ANY survivors, They couldn't escape either. The military didn't want ANY sign of zombies, or anyone that lived in the city... The City has been infected completely since then... Or so we thought... YOU are one of the few survivors spread across a large area. And you are looking for others, so you and them can survive. (Stats sheet, copy and paste this stats sheet with YOUR INFO.) Name: Age (Optional): Inventory*: What you look like (Optional): Where in the city you are located: *You CAN'T start with anything SUPER strong, like say, a bazooka. You might find some extra weapons in the street, like a rifle leftover by the military. But you can't have more than three guns, and two or three knives. You WILL find ammo scattered all around the city though. And there IS a weapons shop in the city, once you find it, you can get ammo, more guns, and weapons. (This is my first Role Playing thread. And one of my VERY few posts EVER. Tell me how you like it. :D)
spinderr
#16270105Wednesday, November 04, 2009 8:44 PM GMT

Name: Cody Age (Optional): ? Inventory*: A pocket knife, and two pistols. What you look like (Optional): ? Where in the city you are located: Near the weapons shop. (Nobody else can start near the weapons shop, unfortunatly. Sorry.)
spinderr
#16270414Wednesday, November 04, 2009 8:52 PM GMT

[Insert Mega Bump here]
Edginess
#16270622Wednesday, November 04, 2009 8:56 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
spinderr
#16271174Wednesday, November 04, 2009 9:08 PM GMT

(Sorry I didn't reply. Decided to play a game while I waited. You can have a sniper rifle, You're the first one here, so I can make an exception.)
Edginess
#16271334Wednesday, November 04, 2009 9:11 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
spinderr
#16271439Wednesday, November 04, 2009 9:14 PM GMT

(No problem. we'll start when we get one more survivor.)
crown8
#16272013Wednesday, November 04, 2009 9:25 PM GMT

Name: Professor Patrick Peak (Three P's XD) Age: 47 Inventory*: Small pistol, M16(I'm a scientist, I was good though and tried to stop them from testing that kinda stuff) What you look like: White labcoat, while pants, Short brown hair Where in the city you are located: Near the labratory that started the virus
spinderr
#16272411Wednesday, November 04, 2009 9:32 PM GMT

(It seems we have another. I forgot to add something to the story....) "The zombies seem to, for the most part, only come out at night. Nobody knows why. But they seem to be smarter than you think. Never let your guard down... especially at night..."
spinderr
#16272640Wednesday, November 04, 2009 9:36 PM GMT

(I'll start my part now...) *As I walk around the weapons store, I hear moaning from outside... Time for some fun...* *Grabs a couple grenades off the shelves, goes to the second floor and throws them out a window. They blow up in a loud bang. This was to try to alert any nearby survivors, and to scatter the zombies.* *As the zombies start to scatter, I start to kill them off one by one with my trusty pistols. Shooting out the window.*
crown8
#16272764Wednesday, November 04, 2009 9:38 PM GMT

Me: Its night. Time to blow up heads of the blood sucking monsters. *shoots zombies*
spinderr
#16272882Wednesday, November 04, 2009 9:40 PM GMT

Unfortunatly, I underestimated their enhanced physical abilitys. *A zombie jumps up and tries to swat at me. I quicky jump out of the way, the zombie hitting the floor of the second floor, and it rolls into the wall.* *I quickly Shoot it. It gets taken out in one shot due to it's earlier wounds from the grenades.*
spinderr
#16272961Wednesday, November 04, 2009 9:42 PM GMT

(Are you still with us etboy?)
spinderr
#16273172Wednesday, November 04, 2009 9:45 PM GMT

*Hears gunshots in the distance* Me: What!? A SURVIVOR!? *Quickly boards up the windows in the second floor of the weapons shop, runs down the stairs, and grabs a flare gun off the shelves.* Me: I hope this works... *Runs up two sets of stairs up to the roof. Shoots the flare gun into the air above my head.*
crown8
#16273628Wednesday, November 04, 2009 9:53 PM GMT

Me: *sees flare* Another survivor?! *hops into a random pickup truck and drives to where Cody is*
spinderr
#16273667Wednesday, November 04, 2009 9:53 PM GMT

(It seems etboy logged out... Do you want to continue this? Or should I remake it another time?)
spinderr
#16274348Wednesday, November 04, 2009 10:07 PM GMT

(Well. I'll remake this another time, when I have more time. I actually wanna play a game on roblox... Sorry.)
Edginess
#16308220Thursday, November 05, 2009 8:52 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]

of     1