of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

TheSerendipity
#162775455Sunday, May 24, 2015 2:33 AM GMT

Please send this to a Supervisor+ though the form of a Private message. > If you can not PM One. Please make sure your privacy settings are on everyone. > They will try respond to the Within 12-24 hours. > Please Answer to the best of your ability. > Do NOT leave off any information that may deduct points off. > Please use decent grammar. > Be patient for a response. > Just copy and paste this forum to a PM [PM = Private Message] Question One: How long have you been on ROBLOX? Question Two: Do you have any experience as security? If so provide examples. Question Three: What do you know about Dunkin' Donuts? Question Four: Do you understand the responsibility you have to take? Question Five: Explain what you understand about the job as security. Question Six: What country are you from? Question Nine: What makes you want to become a part of DDS? Question Ten: What do you know about the DDS warning system? Question Eleven: How does a security member react to a High Rank that is abusing? Question Twelve: If a Dunkin' Donuts worker is being rude or spamming, what procedure do you take? Question Thirteen: If a High Rank not in DDS is asking you for a taser, what do you say? Question Fourteen: What is the role of a Dunkin' Donuts Security Officer? Question Fifteen: What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses? Question Sixteen: After tasing/respawning doesn't work, how do you deal with a person? Question Seventeen: Do you understand the responsibilities associated with being a DDS officer? If so explain some. Once completed post your answer below. Those who use grammatical answers are more likely to pass, including the length of it. - Security Director, Marryand5fingers.
Zoliant
#162775505Sunday, May 24, 2015 2:34 AM GMT

forgot to lock it -Team Alex -Voliant
ManualReload
#162790727Sunday, May 24, 2015 6:31 AM GMT

Question one: How long have you been on ROBLOX? I have been on Roblox since 2010. Question two: Do you have any experience as security? If so provide examples. I used to be the CEO of Tiger, a popular clothing store back then we were 2nd behind Kestrel. Before working my way to CEO, I had to detain trolls/ragers/flamers, using a taser as my common tool of choice. Question three: What do you know about Dunkin' Donuts? Dunkin' Donuts is a coffee based company thriving at the top of the leaderboards as the number one cafe in roblox, due to our activeness that is greater than Starbucks. DD has gone through 3 eras of leadership starting from the DrBigWallet era, to the Bakers, and currently the DevMusic era. Question four: Do you understand the responsibility you have to take? I understand and take on the full responsibility needed when becoming a DD Security Officer/official. Question five: Explain what you understand about the job as security. As security it is your job to keep the peace of the cafe and to protect the well beings of others. We are to handle trolls/ragers at a last resort through force. Question six: Are you prepared to be active and willing to undergo the interview phase whether you pass or not? I am fully willing to undergo the interview phase. Question seven: What country are you from? I am from Hawaii, the United States of America. Question eight: What makes you want to become a part of DDS? Through my time of working at DD, I have come across many trolls/spammers/wrongdoers. I am a man who does not appreciate when people ruin the fun and peace of others. I see to it, that these "criminals" get put to justice. Question nine: What do you know about the DDS warning system? The first few warnings are verbal, at about the third warning we are to tase the individual, unless there is a crowd, then we may respawn them instead. At about the fifth warning we are to respawn the individual. If by their eighth warning they refuse to stop whatever wrongful actions they are doing, we are to contact a CSO+ to have them kicked/banned accordingly. Question Ten: How does a security member react to a High Rank that is abusing? Confront the HR (depending on how malicious is action was), ask him why he/she had done whatever wrong thing they did. Ask them to stop (we are to be respectful to HRs at all times). If they repetitively do wrong, report it to the HoS. Question Eleven: If a Dunkin' Donuts worker is being rude or spamming, what procedure do you take? Firstly, report it to the management team. If they refuse to listen to the MT then proceed with the warnings. Question Twelve: If a High Rank not in DDS is asking you for a taser, what do you say? Respect their decision and give it to them, if they abuse the taser, report it to the HoS Question Thirteen: What is the role of a Dunkin' Donuts Security Officer? To restrain where necessary and also remove people from the premises who are causing public disorder. Question Fourteen: What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses? My greatest strength is persistency and endurance, I don't give in or give up, if I am set to do something I DO IT! My greatest weakness is guilt tripping or being too nice. Question Fifteen: After tasing/respawning doesn't work, how do you deal with a person? We are to contact a CoS+ to ban/kick the individual accordingly. Question Sixteen: Do you understand the responsibilities associated with being a DDS officer? If so explain some Being a DDS officer bestows many responsibilities upon me: use of the taser, use of the respawn, reporting all wrongdoers, and the right to enforce order in any section of the cafe. I fully understand the responsibilities associated with being a DDS Officer.
CynicalVague
#162799541Sunday, May 24, 2015 11:33 AM GMT

Marry, can you rank me to ss again...?
ManualReload
#162818747Sunday, May 24, 2015 4:15 PM GMT

I just realized what he meant by post your answer below...
BluChrisNinja
#162944666Monday, May 25, 2015 6:12 PM GMT

Question One: How long have you been on ROBLOX? Since August 2010 Question Two: Do you have any experience as security? If so provide examples. No,but i have seen the security work so i have an idea Question Three: What do you know about Dunkin' Donuts? That It sells coffee and donuts as well as hot coco and tea. Question Four: Do you understand the responsibility you have to take? Yes Question Five: Explain what you understand about the job as security. See how people Work,or keep the customers calm and happy at DD. Question Six: What country are you from? I Was Born in Italy but i live in U.S.A noq Question Nine: What makes you want to become a part of DDS? I want to be able to Help of people at DDC(dunkin donuts cafe). Question Ten: What do you know about the DDS warning system? If a customer dose not do what is told to do you get a warning and i think if you get 3 you get punished Question Eleven: How does a security member react to a High Rank that is abusing? I would contact the admin or just give him warning's. Question Twelve: If a Dunkin' Donuts worker is being rude or spamming, what procedure do you take? I would give them 1 warning to stop 2 warning if they do it again and 3 i would punish them Question Thirteen: If a High Rank not in DDS is asking you for a taser, what do you say? "If your not in DDS then you don't get the Taser. If you want Please join DDS" Question Fourteen: What is the role of a Dunkin' Donuts Security Officer? Make sure customers are not doing the wrong thing and make sure workers are doing the right thing Question Fifteen: What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses? My strengths are Pain/My weaknesses are broken bones Question Sixteen: After tasing/respawning doesn't work, how do you deal with a person? I would contact a higher rank Question Seventeen: Do you understand the responsibilities associated with being a DDS officer? If so explain some.
BluChrisNinja
#162944942Monday, May 25, 2015 6:15 PM GMT

Q. six:*now
BadChick900
#162977079Monday, May 25, 2015 10:44 PM GMT

Question One: How long have you been on ROBLOX? My real acc is MemyselfandiLil so I say I have been on here for a month. Question Two: Do you have any experience as security? If so provide examples. No. Question Three: What do you know about Dunkin' Donuts? I work there on memyselfandiLil Question Four: Do you understand the responsibility you have to take? Yes. Question Five: Explain what you understand about the job as security. Keep Dunkin'Donuts safe from hackers and trollers Question Six: What country are you from? America Question Nine: What makes you want to become a part of DDS? A lot of people work as security. Question Ten: What do you know about the DDS warning system? I've never been security. Question Eleven: How does a security member react to a High Rank that is abusing? Give them a warning. Question Twelve: If a Dunkin' Donuts worker is being rude or spamming, what procedure do you take? Give them a warning. Question Thirteen: If a High Rank not in DDS is asking you for a taser, what do you say? No. Question Fourteen: What is the role of a Dunkin' Donuts Security Officer? A big role if you want to go all the way. Question Fifteen: What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses? Coffee,Bugs,Friends ect. Question Sixteen: After tasing/respawning doesn't work, how do you deal with a person? Tell another security.
VincentXXX89
#163289157Saturday, May 30, 2015 1:07 AM GMT

Question One: How long have you been on ROBLOX? About 2 years. Question Two: Do you have any experience as security? If so provide examples. I have many experiences as security because I have been part of a bunch of USA groups and for all of those my jobs were SWAT, Homeland Security, FBI, Secret Service, and CIA. Question Three: What do you know about Dunkin' Donuts? Dunkin' Donuts serve good donuts and coffee and it is a cafe. Question Four: Do you understand the responsibility you have to take? I do understand. Question Five: Explain what you understand about the job as security. As security I do not abuse my tools and I keep everyone safe and make sure nobody is being rude. Question Six: What country are you from? The United States of America. Question Nine: What makes you want to become a part of DDS? I love helping people. Question Ten: What do you know about the DDS warning system? Nothing. Question Eleven: How does a security member react to a High Rank that is abusing? They will take a picture and send it to a higher rank. Question Twelve: If a Dunkin' Donuts worker is being rude or spamming, what procedure do you take? You tell him to stop spamming and being immature and if he does not stop you ask him to leave. Question Thirteen: If a High Rank not in DDS is asking you for a taser, what do you say? No. Question Fourteen: What is the role of a Dunkin' Donuts Security Officer? The role of Dunkin' Donuts Security Officers is too make sure everyone is safe inside the shop and no one is behaving bad. Question Fifteen: What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses? My strengths are: I am kind, I can use grammar, and I do not abuse tools. My weaknesses are: I sometimes get angry if someone doesn't stop if they are asked too. Question Sixteen: After tasing/respawning doesn't work, how do you deal with a person? You tell a high rank. Question Seventeen: Do you understand the responsibilities associated with being a DDS officer? If so explain some. Yes, Abusing tools is a no and I need to make sure no one is rude.
mir115
#163351841Saturday, May 30, 2015 8:18 PM GMT

can i please come back in
ChiefSense
#163456637Sunday, May 31, 2015 11:28 PM GMT

Please send this to a Supervisor+ though the form of a Private message. > If you can not PM One. Please make sure your privacy settings are on everyone. > They will try respond to the Within 12-24 hours. > Please Answer to the best of your ability. > Do NOT leave off any information that may deduct points off. > Please use decent grammar. > Be patient for a response. > Just copy and paste this forum to a PM [PM = Private Message] Question One: How long have you been on ROBLOX? Around 400Days Question Two: Do you have any experience as security? If so provide examples. Yes, i do in: Starbucks and CHS Question Three: What do you know about Dunkin' Donuts? Its a busy and popular cafe Question Four: Do you understand the responsibility you have to take? Yes i do Question Five: Explain what you understand about the job as security. Dunkin' Donuts Security Members are recognized employees of the corporation who are tasked with protecting the customers inside our restaurants and also enforcing order. They have the right to restrain where necessary and also remove people from the premises who are causing public disorder. However, abuse of the security powers is not tolerated and an investigation will be enquired into those are claimed to have abused. In specific situations, security may be tasked with guarding meetings conducted by the management team. Security must provide explicitly stated warnings. The subject the officer is speaking with, must be able to see the warnings. When the subject reaches three warning, they may be tased [If the area is crowded, the officer may respawn so the crowd isn't tased]. When the subject reaches five warnings, they will be respawned. Then after the eight offence you need to contact a Chief Staff Officer [CSO+] in the Dunkin Donuts group to have that subject removed. Question Six: What country are you from? Canada Question Nine: What makes you want to become a part of DDS? Its a wonderful group and i want to protect it from spamming, trolling etc. Question Ten: What do you know about the DDS warning system? The subject the officer is speaking with, must be able to see the warnings. When the subject reaches three warning, they may be tased [If the area is crowded, the officer may respawn so the crowd isn't tased]. Question Eleven: How does a security member react to a High Rank that is abusing? Ask them nicely to stop, record what theyre doing and send it to CEO+ Question Twelve: If a Dunkin' Donuts worker is being rude or spamming, what procedure do you take? When the subject reaches three warning, they may be tased [If the area is crowded, the officer may respawn so the crowd isn't tased]. When the subject reaches five warnings, they will be respawned. Then after the eight offence you need to contact a Chief Staff Officer [CSO+] in the Dunkin Donuts group to have that subject removed. Question Thirteen: If a High Rank not in DDS is asking you for a taser, what do you say? No I'm not allowed to give that to you Question Fourteen: What is the role of a Dunkin' Donuts Security Officer? Dunkin' Donuts Security Members are recognized employees of the corporation who are tasked with protecting the customers inside the restaurants and also enforcing order. Question Fifteen: What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses? Strengths: Crowd control, observant, strong and calm Weaknesses: Can get mad if abused Question Sixteen: After tasing/respawning doesn't work, how do you deal with a person? You would kick them, if they come back, record what theyre doing and send it to a CEO+ and continue to kick them Question Seventeen: Do you understand the responsibilities associated with being a DDS officer? If so explain some. Yes i do. Some of the responsibilities of being a DD's security officer are: We have the right to restrain where necessary and also remove people from the premises who are causing public disorder. In specific situations, security may be tasked with guarding meetings conducted by the management team. Security must provide explicitly stated warnings. The subject the officer is speaking with, must be able to see the warnings. Once completed post your answer below. Those who use grammatical answers are more likely to pass, including the length of it. - Security Director, Marryand5fingers.
Fangsword
#163456916Sunday, May 31, 2015 11:33 PM GMT

me too
batkiddobro
#163458342Sunday, May 31, 2015 11:50 PM GMT

Question One: How long have you been on ROBLOX? ################ Two: Do you have any experience as security? If so provide ########. ##### Have To ################# Three: What do you know about ######' ######? #### ##### ###### And ################ Four: Do you understand the responsibility you have to take? ####### Question Five: Explain what you understand about the job as security. ###### Is People Are Being Rude That You REspawn ############## Six: What country are you from? ############### Nine: What ##### you want to become a part of ###? ##### ################ Ten: What do you know about the ### warning system? ###### You Should Be #################### Eleven: How does a security member react to a High Rank that is #######? ### Not To Do It ################# Twelve: If a ######' ###### ###### is being rude or ########, what procedure do you take? Respawn ################ Thirteen: If a High Rank not in ### is ###### you for a #####, what do you ###? Give It To ###### ########## Fourteen: What is the role of a ######' ###### Security #######? ##### ################### Fifteen: What are your ######## ####################? ################### Sixteen: After ################# doesn't work, how do you deal with a person? ### Not To Do It ################# Seventeen: Do you understand the ################ associated with being a ### #######? If so explain some. You Have To Keep It ######
darkjanggo
#163510223Monday, June 01, 2015 7:37 PM GMT

Question one: How long have you been on ROBLOX? I have been on ROBLOX since about 2008 or 2009, my original account was deleted so I made a new one in 2011, and this one in about 2013. Question two: Do you have any experience as security? If so provide examples. I have been a sort of Dunkin' Donuts mall cop a few months ago, recording everything in case a hacker showed up. Also, I have been security for Pinewood Builders and security guard with admin powers on various personal servers. Question three: What do you know about Dunkin' Donuts? Dunkin' Donuts is a sacred monument of delicious food and drink, for any time. (I love the chocolate chip muffins in real life!) There is an interview center, the restaurant, training center, and office for high ranks. You start serving as trainee, give 75 orders, and progress to trainee rank 2, make 150 orders and advance to trainee rank 3, then Barista. Question four: Do you understand the responsibility you have to take? I understand that the job as security is serious, and I must serve my duty to protect Dunkin' Donuts. I shall not abuse my power nor let go lightly, I must not lack but I shall also not over enforce. I have a duty and responsibility, and I shall fulfill to my best ability as a security officer. Question five: Explain what you understand about the job as security. I understand that I must protect the customers and staff from danger and discomfort, and I must make sure that all business in Dunkin' Donuts is safe and orderly. Question six: What country are you from? I was born and live in the United States of America. (No Question 7/8?) Question Nine: What makes you want to become a part of DDS? Question Ten: What do you know about the DDS warning system? I know I must verbally warn 1st time offenders, then after the 5th time, they must be tazed and restrained. (From DDS handbook) Question Eleven: How does a security member react to a High Rank that is abusing? If a high rank is abusing, a DDS officer must report it to a higher rank or the owner. Question Twelve: If a Dunkin' Donuts worker is being rude or spamming, what procedure do you take? If a Dunkin' Donuts worker is being rude I must warn them and if they consist I report them to a high rank staff member. Question Thirteen: If a High Rank not in DDS is asking you for a taser, what do you say? Yes? It is not in the rulebook, but I assume yes because they are a respected, high ranking staff member. Question Fourteen: What is the role of a Dunkin' Donuts Security Officer? The role of a DDS officer is to protect the customers and staff from danger and discomfort, and they must make sure that all business in Dunkin' Donuts is safe and orderly. Question Fifteen: What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses? My greatest strength is my patience, for I must remain calm, but it is also my weakness, as I must not abuse. Question Sixteen: After tazing/respawning doesn't work, how do you deal with a person? After tasering/spawning, I must report violators to a high ranking office to have them removed. Question Seventeen: Do you understand the responsibilities associated with being a DDS officer? If so explain some. I understand that my rank is not a right, but a privilege, and my taser and cuffs not weapons, but tools. To combine those is to make a guardian of Dunkin' Donuts, to create a DDS officer. That is my responsibility.
littlevictory15
#163514766Monday, June 01, 2015 8:45 PM GMT

Question 1 I've been on ROBLOX since 2009, but my first account got hack so I had to make a new one. Question 2, No. Question 3 Dunkin' Donuts serves Coffee, Food and drinks. There is an Interview center, a Training center, a Cafe. Question 4 My job for Security is a serious job and I must do my duty for Dunkin' Donuts at all costs. Whether that is a troll, hacker, stalker, etc. Question 5 I understand I must protect and keep customers safe for bad people. Question 6 I'm from and live in the United States of America. Question 9 I want to keep customers away from harm, and keep DD safe. Question 10 I must give 1 warning in chat. After 5 warning they get tazed and restrained Question 11 Tell a higher rank or the owner Question 12 Warn them. If it continues report them to a high rank. Question 13 Yes, because they are a high rank and must obey them. Question 14 To protect the customers of bad people. Question 15 My greatest strength is my patience, for I must remain calm, but it is also my weakness, as I must not abuse. Question 16 Report them to a high rank. Question 17 I understand that my rank is not a freebie. It's a privilege to be a DDS and I must do my duty of that privilege.
Eoin_Malone
#163562682Tuesday, June 02, 2015 2:56 PM GMT

'Question One: How long have you been on ROBLOX?' This account is 1,416 days old, created on the 19th July 2011. I started playing without an account in 2010. 'Question Two: Do you have any experience as security? If so, provide examples.' Yes, I have experience as security. I was previously on the Starbucks Senior Security Team in 2014. We had to kick, respawn and warn players within tight restrictions and ran an efficient service. 'Question Three: What do you know about Dunkin' Donuts?' Dunkin' Donuts is the No. 1 most popular Cafe group on ROBLOX. It has had three leaders so far; DrBigWallet, Bakers and DevMusic. The cafe has recently expanded and the future is bright for the group. 'Question Four: Do you understand the responsibility you have to take?' I understand well the responsibilities of being a Security officer with my experience and I know that it can be a difficult job at times. 'Question Five: Explain what you understand about the job as security.' I understand that within the Security group, I will have to use preventative measures and warn players to protect others' wellbeing - and also, unfortunately, have to use force to prevent trolling and (occasionally) hacking. 'Question Six: Are you prepared to be active and willing to undergo the interview phase, whether you pass or not?' I am fully prepared to undergo the interview phase, I am a determined person when it comes to groups and I will gladly stay up to 12AM to get interviews done. 'Question Seven: What country are you from?' I am in the GMT timezone, ROI. ROI summer time is the same as British summer time. 'Question Eight: What makes you want to become a part of DDS?' I am a determined person, as aforementioned, trying to protect myself and others from trollers that I don't think should be allowed to do as they do. 'Question Nine: What do you know about the DDS warning system?' Similar to that of Starbucks', the first few warnings are verbal, after that tazing or respawning if necessary - and by the 7th or 8th warning, contact a CSO+ and get them to ban (or kick) them from the server/game. 'Question Ten: How does a security member react to a High Rank that is abusing?' Ask them why they're doing so and tell them (politely if possible) to stop. Do not respawn them but contact an even Higher rank or the head of security. 'Question Eleven: If a Dunkin' Donuts worker is being rude or spamming, what procedure do you take?' Contact a higher rank, such as the Management Team and hopefully they will sort out the sitatution. If not, standard security procedures can apply. 'Question Twelve: If a high rank not in DDS is asking you for a tazer, what do you say?' They're a high rank, they can have it - but if they're using it for wrongdoing, carry out the standard 'if an HR is abusing' procedure. 'Question Thirteen: What is the role of a Dunkin' Donuts Security Officer? ' The role of a Dunkin' Donuts Security Officer is to prevent, make warnings against and ultimately restrain trolling, abusing or any other kind of debauchery or wrongdoing. 'Question Fourteen: What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses?' My greatest strength is probably sticking to plan, no matter what. Stick to the system almost mechanically and don't overuse your emotive side. However, my greatest weakness... slight anxiety. If people a higher rank than me threaten me, I can get a little scared. 'Question Fifteen: After tasing/respawning doesn't work, how do you deal with a person?' Contact a CSO+ and respect their position when dealing with the case. 'Question Sixteen: Do you understand the responsibilities associated with being a DDS officer? If so explain some' There are many responsibilites that a DDS officer will have to undertake. The use of the taser, the use of the respawn, strictness when needed and contacting a CSO+ if absolutely necessary. With my seniority in security, I fully understand these responsibilities.
Eoin_Malone
#163562840Tuesday, June 02, 2015 3:00 PM GMT

I can't find question seven and eight in there so question 17 is labelled as 16 and so on.
MaximumLaw
#163620466Wednesday, June 03, 2015 5:33 AM GMT

1.) I have been on roblox for about 2 going on three years. 2.) I have been a guard at the Airport of Rusale for Cop Patrol Police Department. In real life i was a hall monitor in school. 3.) Dunkin donuts is a coffee based company that has done very well on roblox. It has gone through 3 eras of leadership. In real life DD was founded in 1950. 4.) I fully understand the responsibility i would have to take as a security guard for Dunkin Donuts. 5.) As a guard it would be my job to uphold the peace. (In the cafe). Our last resort to handle someone would be through force. I would uphold the well beings of others. 6.) I am completely willing to undergo the interview phase. 7.) I am from the United States of America. (Time Zone: Mountain Time) 8.) I have played Dunkin Donuts many times and while playing i have come across, well you name it, hackers, even spammers. And of course in every game, there is bound to be wrongdoers. I personally dont like how some people can ruin it for others. I find it unacceptable. 9.) The first warning would be verbal, 2nd we start having to become more watchful of the person, the third warning is having to use the taser, except if there is a lot of people around. If there is, we respawn them. The 5th warning is to respawn the person. By the 8th warning, if they still make wrongful decisions, we contact a CSO+ to have them banned or kicked. 10.) You would first confront the HR. ( Depending on how bad they wronged). Ask them to stop, we must be respectful to HR's. And if they repeat report them to the HoS. 11.) We would first of course have to report it to the management team. And if they refuse to listen, we go ahead with the warnings. 12.) Of course be respectful and give them one. However if they abuse it, report it to the HoS. 13.) To protect, restrain, and remove players if they cause a public disorder. 14.) My greatest strength would have to be speaking aloud. I am also very persistent, i do my best, and try try again. One weakness could be being to caring for others. But i try not to let that stop me. 15.) Have/tell a CoS+ ban/kick the person accordingly. 16.) As a DDS officer i have many responsibilities in front of me. One is of course taser usage, another being reporting people, also respawning people, the right to enforce, and the right to use force. I completely understand these responsibilities.
Mr_Dominic
#163696689Thursday, June 04, 2015 2:04 PM GMT

Question one: How long have you been on ROBLOX? I have been on Roblox since 2010. Question two: Do you have any experience as security? If so provide examples. I used to be the CEO of Tiger, a popular clothing store back then we were 2nd behind Kestrel. Before working my way to CEO, I had to detain trolls/ragers/flamers, using a taser as my common tool of choice. Question three: What do you know about Dunkin' Donuts? Dunkin' Donuts is a coffee based company thriving at the top of the leaderboards as the number one cafe in roblox, due to our activeness that is greater than Starbucks. DD has gone through 3 eras of leadership starting from the DrBigWallet era, to the Bakers, and currently the DevMusic era. Question four: Do you understand the responsibility you have to take? I understand and take on the full responsibility needed when becoming a DD Security Officer/official. Question five: Explain what you understand about the job as security. As security it is your job to keep the peace of the cafe and to protect the well beings of others. We are to handle trolls/ragers at a last resort through force. Question six: Are you prepared to be active and willing to undergo the interview phase whether you pass or not? I am fully willing to undergo the interview phase. Question seven: What country are you from? I am from Hawaii, the United States of America. Question eight: What makes you want to become a part of DDS? Through my time of working at DD, I have come across many trolls/spammers/wrongdoers. I am a man who does not appreciate when people ruin the fun and peace of others. I see to it, that these "criminals" get put to justice. Question nine: What do you know about the DDS warning system? The first few warnings are verbal, at about the third warning we are to tase the individual, unless there is a crowd, then we may respawn them instead. At about the fifth warning we are to respawn the individual. If by their eighth warning they refuse to stop whatever wrongful actions they are doing, we are to contact a CSO+ to have them kicked/banned accordingly. Question Ten: How does a security member react to a High Rank that is abusing? Confront the HR (depending on how malicious is action was), ask him why he/she had done whatever wrong thing they did. Ask them to stop (we are to be respectful to HRs at all times). If they repetitively do wrong, report it to the HoS. Question Eleven: If a Dunkin' Donuts worker is being rude or spamming, what procedure do you take? Firstly, report it to the management team. If they refuse to listen to the MT then proceed with the warnings. Question Twelve: If a High Rank not in DDS is asking you for a taser, what do you say? Respect their decision and give it to them, if they abuse the taser, report it to the HoS Question Thirteen: What is the role of a Dunkin' Donuts Security Officer? To restrain where necessary and also remove people from the premises who are causing public disorder. Question Fourteen: What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses? My greatest strength is persistency and endurance, I don't give in or give up, if I am set to do something I DO IT! My greatest weakness is guilt tripping or being too nice. Question Fifteen: After tasing/respawning doesn't work, how do you deal with a person? We are to contact a CoS+ to ban/kick the individual accordingly. Question Sixteen: Do you understand the responsibilities associated with being a DDS officer? If so explain some Being a DDS officer bestows many responsibilities upon me: use of the taser, use of the respawn, reporting all wrongdoers, and the right to enforce order in any section of the cafe. I fully understand the responsibilities associated with being a DDS Officer.
joeymason2000
#163713022Thursday, June 04, 2015 7:19 PM GMT

Question One: How long have you been on ROBLOX? A: I have been on roblox for three years. Question Two: Do you have any experience as security? If so provide examples. A: I have some experience like, at little parties on roblox. I've had to kick people out, and etc. Also I have watched security work before, so that gives me a better idea of how things work. Question Three: What do you know about Dunkin' Donuts? A: I know Dunkin' Donuts is the best cafe' on roblox, outranking Starbucks. Dunkin' Donuts is way more active than Starbucks, and also has had three owners, DrBigWallet, Bakers, and now DevMusic. Question Four: Do you understand the responsibility you have to take? A: Yes, I do not have the right to abuse my power, and I must willing to protect Dunkin' Donuts at all costs. Question Five: Explain what you understand about the job as security. A: I must look for any trouble-makers, stop them, and make Dunkin' Donuts a better, and safer place. As a Security Cadet I will keep peace in the cafe', and handle all trolls/ragers. Question Six: What country are you from? A: The United States of America. Question Nine: What makes you want to become a part of DDS? A: I have reached the rank of Senior Barista, and I would like to take part of serving Dunkin' Donuts by keeping it safe, and still serve customers every now, and then. Question Ten: What do you know about the DDS warning system? A: The first few offenses are verbal, the third is a tase, the fifth offense is respawn the individual, by the eighth offense contact a higher ranked official. Question Eleven: How does a security member react to a High Rank that is abusing? A: I would confront the High Rank, and ask why he/she has done what he/she did, and then ask for him/her to nicely stop. If they were to keep going, I would tell the HoS. Question Twelve: If a Dunkin' Donuts worker is being rude or spamming, what procedure do you take? A: I would go through the DDS Warning System. Question Thirteen: If a High Rank not in DDS is asking you for a taser, what do you say? A: I would polietly tell them, "No Sir/Ma'am I can't give you the taser, because you are not apart of DDS. Question Fourteen: What is the role of a Dunkin' Donuts Security Officer? A: Stop the trouble causer, remove them from the premises if needed, keep the cafe' calm, and at peace. Question Fifteen: What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses? A: My strengths are not giving up, or giving in, and if i'm going to do something I won't stop until it's done. My weakness would be being nice, but if the cafe' is at my need, I won't be nice. Question Sixteen: After tasing/respawning doesn't work, how do you deal with a person? A: I need to contact a CoS+ to ban/kick the individual accordingly/ Question Seventeen: Do you understand the responsibilities associated with being a DDS officer? If so explain some. A: Yes, the use of the taser, use of the respawn, report all trouble-makers, enforce all cafe' rules. I fully understand the responsibilities associated with being a DDS officer.
RubixOnFire
#163814691Saturday, June 06, 2015 12:55 AM GMT

Question one: How long have you been on Roblox? A: 1 year. Question Two: Do you have any experience as security? If so provide examples. A:I have handled a tazer before and have been under preasure before. Question Three: What do you know about Dunkin' Donuts? A:I know that original ownership belonged to DrBigWallet then ownership was givien to Bakers and now is under DevMusic. Question Four: Do you understand the responsibility you have to take? A:Yes, not to let trolls,hackers ect into the cafe and protect the customers and other ranks. Question Five: Explain what you understand about the job as security. A:As security you acquire special tools which help the cafe to make it as safe as possible. Question Six: What country are you from? A: Australia. Question Nine: What makes you want to become a part of DDS? A: At the cafe, I saw a spammer/troll. This made we want to stop him/her. I have had the feeling that it would be amazing to help. Question Ten: What do you know about the DDS warning system? A: The first is verbal, then you may have to tase the player, if he/she dose not stop respawn him/her. If nessecery contact a HR. Question Eleven: How does a security member react to a High Rank that is abusing? A: I would ask them to stop doing what they are doing, if they have no response I would tell another HR. Question Twelve: If a Dunkin' Donuts worker is being rude or spamming, what procedure do you take? A: Go to them and go through the 3 steps to stop them from doing what they are doing. If very bad contact a HR. Question Thirteen: If a High Rank not in DDS is asking you for a taser, what do you say? A: I would say "No" to them as they are not apart of DDS. Question Fourteen: What is the role of a Dunkin' Donuts Security Officer? A: Keep the cafe safe, and remove the person causing trouble at the cafe. Question Fifteen: What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses? A: I am a hard giving man who sticks at a task till it has been done, a downfall is that I I am a guy who can get worried in very hard things. Question Sixteen: After tasing/respawning doesn't work, how do you deal with a person? A: Get a HR or CoS to deal with him/her and possibly kick them. Question Seventeen: Do you understand the responsibilities associated with being a DDS officer? If so explain some. A: Yes, use the tools to the rules and do not abuse, makesure the cafe is safe and sound. Stop any thearts and possibly contach a Hr or CoS to deal with the player.
builderman3532
#163885904Saturday, June 06, 2015 9:56 PM GMT

Question One: How long have you been on ROBLOX? I have been on roblox since 2009, but i have had 2 previous accounts hacked. Question Two: Do you have any experience as security? If so provide examples. Yes, i am a [MR]Tier 2 Guardsman in innovation security Question Three: What do you know about Dunkin' Donuts? They make donuts and drinks. Question Four: Do you understand the responsibility you have to take? Yes i do. Question Five: Explain what you understand about the job as security. You have to make sure everything is going well and keeping thing okay Question Six: What country are you from? England, West yorkshire. Question Nine: What makes you want to become a part of DDS? I have seen alot of pushers/troller and want to put a stop to it Question Ten: What do you know about the DDS warning system? I dont know much about it apart from you get it when you break the rules. Question Eleven: How does a security member react to a High Rank that is abusing? tell someone example: a person a rank higher then that person Question Twelve: If a Dunkin' Donuts worker is being rude or spamming, what procedure do you take? give them warnings if they keep doing it report them to HRs Question Thirteen: If a High Rank not in DDS is asking you for a taser, what do you say? No, tazers are not for playing with Question Fourteen: What is the role of a Dunkin' Donuts Security Officer? keeping DD safe and secure Question Fifteen: What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses? greatest strength: Maths/school work weakness:PE/sports Question Sixteen: After tasing/respawning doesn't work, how do you deal with a person? tell a HR Question Seventeen: Do you understand the responsibilities associated with being a DDS officer? If so explain some. Yes. Keeping DD safe from threats Listen to the HRs Do not break the rules Once completed post your answer below. Those who use grammatical answers are more likely to pass, including the length of it.
poisonslicer
#163915026Sunday, June 07, 2015 4:29 AM GMT

Question One: How long have you been on ROBLOX? I have been with ROBLOX for 3 years Question Two: Do you have any experience as security? If so provide examples. I have, I am a police in Italy and an American policeman. Question Three: What do you know about Dunkin' Donuts? They are one of the best food groups. Question Four: Do you understand the responsibility you have to take? Yes, I do. Question Five: Explain what you understand about the job as security. I can't be stupid or immature, and I have to focus on what I am doing Question Six: What country are you from? I am afraid I can't answer that question. Question Nine: What makes you want to become a part of DDS? I want to be a part of DDS because I like to keep people safe and I was at the cafe once, and people, where just being stupid, and I want to help stop them. Question Ten: What do you know about the DDS warning system? I haven't heard about this warning system Question Eleven: How does a security member react to a High Rank that is abusing? I react by telling a HHR or an owner to get him demoted. Question Twelve: If a Dunkin' Donuts worker is being rude or spamming, what procedure do you take? I ask him to stop, I ask him to stop again, if he doesn't, then I tazer them. Question Thirteen: If a High Rank not in DDS is asking you for a taser, what do you say? I say no, because I don't tazer people when they ask for it, I only do it when Question Fourteen: What is the role of a Dunkin' Donuts Security Officer? To stop people getting out of hand and hacking. Question Fifteen: What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses? My greatest strengths are I am serious when it comes to people being stupid and trying to attempt to hack. I don't really have a weakness that I can think of. Question Sixteen: After tasing/respawning doesn't work, how do you deal with a person? If they continue to be stupid, I will shoot them (If there are guns). Question Seventeen: Do you understand the responsibilities associated with being a DDS officer? If so explain some. To stop people hacking the cafe, keep people safe and to not let anyone talk about bad stuff.
xxdovydasxx
#164259502Thursday, June 11, 2015 10:07 AM GMT

Question One: I have my old account, who does joined in 2/9/2012. Question Two: I wasen't work as security in similar as like dunkin' donuts but, i know something about security job. Question Three: About Dunkin' Donuts, you can order Donuts,Coffee,Milkshake, and something else, you can chat with others,get some friends, roleplay (but not like roleplay about security,vampire or something else, I mean, you can roleplay like you eatting some donuts and drinking some drinks.) Question Four: I understand to take full responsibilities as like to become security. Question Five: I understand job about Security is to Defend Dunkin' Donuts from guys who does breaking the Dunkin' Donuts Rules. Question Six: I'm from Lithuania, Mažeikiai. Question Nine: It's make me to become part of Dunkin' Donuts Security. Question Ten: I know about Warning System, i was watching the security what they does doing, if they get like one or two warning that's nothing happens but, these Warnings are just to make people to stop breaking rules, If they get 3 warnings, that's mean security has premission to tazer on people who does have got about 3 warnings as like 4 warnings but, expect security will don't tazer, they will just respawn them, if they get so much warnings and they keep breaking the rules, that does mean i need report to High ranks to ban the guy who doesn't stop keep breaking the rule and getting so much warnings. Question Eleven:If security member see High rank abuser, they must report to Highest ranks or owner, who does can demote the abuser high rank. Question Twelve: If workers doesn't do what they must to do like, they must be nice with customers,guest and with others guys, if they keep breaking the rules and begining rude with them, they would be reported to management team to fire them. Question Thirteen: I would tell them, if you want get tazer'd, you must get about 3 warnings but, i don't recommend it to get more warnings, because if you get about like 4 warnings, you can be respawned, if you get so much warnings, you'll be reported to High Ranks, they can ban you easilly. Question Fourteen: To defend Dunkin' Donuts from guys who does breaking the rules. Question Fifteen: My strengths Is to deal with some guys who does messing with me and who doesn't use grammar. My Weaknesses Is to argue with wrong guy who does has got goodly grammar than mine. Question Sixteen: I would try my best to deal with person who does breaking the rules, if they get so much warnings and He keep breaking the rules i would report to high ranks who does has premission to ban or kick people, as always. Question Seventeen: Yes, i understand responsibilities associated with being a Dunkin' Donuts officer,if i'll be security, that's mean, i am security in Dunkin' Donuts First time, i'll try my best to secure the Dunkin' Donuts to be secured from People who does breaking the rules.
DevTec
#164476844Sunday, June 14, 2015 3:10 AM GMT

Question 1:I have been on roblox since 2012 Question 2:I do have experience in security I was Head Of Security in subway café.I was also security in Adidas,Tsunami Sushi,teavean and Starbucks. Question 3:I know that Dunkin Donuts is a coffee/donut group that sell great stuff and are one of the most popular.They have great worker and HR's.They always a smile on everyone's face. Question 4:Yes I know the responsibility I have to take.I have a to be responsible for keeping everyone safe giving warnings to the people that need it.Also to make sure that nothing goes wrong. Question 5:I understand that security is a job that is for keeping people safe.Helping each other's.Deals with the bad people.There important to DD and doing the best for DD. Question 6:I'm from Canada but I have seen DD before when I went to the US and they have amazing food.Also good security so I want to be like them. Question 7:The thing that wants me to be a part of DDS is that I think it will be good experience .I will become a part of DDS And I know all the rules. Question 8:I know that I can only use i't on trollers,people that advertise and bad people.I also know that the is 3 warnings warnings you ask him to stop warning 2 re spawn and warning 3 taser.I'f needed I can call a HR. Question 9:I'f a higher rank then me is abusing then IW ill tell him that you should stop please and i'f he doesn't listen I will tell a higher then him that he is abusing. Question 10:I would tell him to stop.If he/her keeps spamming/being rude I will tell an HR. Question 11:The role I have to take is that I have to help everyone.Tell rude/spamming robloxians to spot if have to give warnings and greet people. Question 12:My strengths is that I'm active.I have experience and I will help alot.Weakness I go on trips and I'm still learning more about security. Question 13:If my taser/re spawn does not work then I will tell him/her to stop and talk to them if they don't listen I will tell a HR I will tell him that my taser/respawn does not work and a he/she is not listening to me. Question 14:Yes I do know the responsibility I have to take as DDS.Like be nice.Greet people.Tell the people that break the DDS rules to stop and do my job good.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right