of     1   

reese33
#163102265Wednesday, May 27, 2015 12:11 PM GMT

What do you guys have to say about the idea of 3D Surface GUIs. I know it sounds just like a brick, but I am talking holograms, 3D GUIs that can be interacted with or motorized and scriptable to spin and do other mesmerizing ideas. Imagine clicking on a brick, inserting a surface GUI and ticking a box to make it 3D, everything that was possible with the 2D GUI can now be even more explored with the 3D possibilities. These 3D Surface GUIs could act as a normal surface GUI but instead are three dimensional GUIs that may appear as transparent parts that could be clickable or have the option to be dragged, the 3D GUIs could even appear and disappear in amazing and remarkable fashions. They could be attached to characters or objects and will follow them wherever they venture to. With this idea plus other scriptwriters and builders creative thoughts, there could be endless possibilities and amazing games and ideas that could revolutionize ROBLOX with a holographic generation! (The abbreviation "3D" appeared six times in this post, lel) ~ reese33 ~ “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.” - Albert Einstein.
Lightlimn
#163102857Wednesday, May 27, 2015 12:27 PM GMT

no idea what you mean. explain further?
8BitRetroGamer
#163103641Wednesday, May 27, 2015 12:47 PM GMT

I dont really understand, but you can technically do this by making a part's transparency 0 whilst keeping the surface GUI visible.
TheSupremePatriot
#163129374Wednesday, May 27, 2015 8:48 PM GMT

Already Plausible Some Developer is bound to do it.

of     1