of     1   

Righten
#163134074Wednesday, May 27, 2015 9:40 PM GMT

We all know that after 2012, roblox was making horrible and pointless updates riight? I think we all know that. We all have opinions, but my opinion is that OLD roblox was much better. But I am not ranting about it, some improved, some got worse. Right now I am talking about the ios style that began at the end of 2014. The first "ios" update was when the new layout came out. I thought it would look pretty and nice as the old roblox did except we got this. This layout was "i think" made by Quenty but a few weeks later, they changed it to what we have now. Many of roblox users are using plug-ins from the chrome, firefox, IE, etc browsers to improve their roblox experience. That costs the speed of your browser. Add-ons just make it slow. Roblox just UPDATING it for once will make it better. Moving on. Like a week later, the mobile version of roblox received a new home page. Except I thought it was just going to be on the app, but guess what we all know now! ROBLOX puts the app onto the website. WOW, another thing that is ios related. This forum is created 5/27/15, so please don't tell me if you are in the future of this date, don't tell me i'm wrong because this was from a few days or whenever you are seeing this. Ok, so we first saw on the roblox wiki, we would be getting a new games page including this "new" feature in configure. As a result of now, we get a chance to make our game icons BEFORE roblox puts it up. Well, as roblox said it would come out on the 26th, it didn't come out yet. But, heres my complaint by looking at the pictures of what it's going to look like. So, the examples "highly recommend" putting ios looking app icons for their game icon. It never said that but LOOK at the example and what it would look like. ... I am not impressed. Now, lets go to the past since we got that "game icon" thing covered. Like in April, roblox released a NEW play page or whatever its called. Well, I HATE it. They got rid of when the owner's account was born. HOW ABOUT FOR DELETING THAT, PUT IT ON OUR PROFILES. Oh yea, and WE CANT GO TO THE LAST PAGE ANYMORE?!?!? ... I am not impressed with that either... and remember when roblox changed it back and then put it back again. I thought I was going to like it, but I don't anymore. I also liked it when I could see their look and if they are bc, tbc, or obc which I am pretty sure there is not going to be another type of membership because OBC LIFETIME IS 400 BUCKS. WHAT IS THE NEXT, LIKE 500. ... Well that's all, thats pretty much a rant. I really want improvement roblox, I really do. I like this game and all, but you are not up to a good start after 2012. Please, try making roblox a little less ios. I mean, I LOVE the format, but don't make it ios. Put my ideas in mind and think about it roblox. WHAT DO YOU THINK!?!? COMMENT BELOW!
Sad_ness
#163136647Wednesday, May 27, 2015 10:10 PM GMT

tl;dr do you even paragraph? You want me to die? Then i'll jump from your ego to your IQ.
Destryc
#163136898Wednesday, May 27, 2015 10:13 PM GMT

tl;dr [2] please start using paragraphs.
sweeetsavage
#163137929Wednesday, May 27, 2015 10:26 PM GMT

android fanboy and tl;dr your grammar is horrible.
Tenako
#163138165Wednesday, May 27, 2015 10:29 PM GMT

2bad u scr0b I like to toast my toasty toast in the toastiest toaster.
iiReiyu
#163139422Wednesday, May 27, 2015 10:44 PM GMT

tl;dr At least learn how to format...
JacobDaBloxxa
#163141673Wednesday, May 27, 2015 11:12 PM GMT

Honestly, I think they should learn how to make a separate layout for mobile.
Stupendous_Sauce
#163141786Wednesday, May 27, 2015 11:14 PM GMT

omg TL;DR
ChevroletSonic123
#163310345Saturday, May 30, 2015 6:51 AM GMT

at least you can play roblox any where in the house....and thats a good thing.
SnaxPax
#163310616Saturday, May 30, 2015 7:02 AM GMT

tl;dr [5]
Tenako
#163320630Saturday, May 30, 2015 12:54 PM GMT

stfu and deal with it I like to toast my toasty toast in the toastiest toaster.

of     1