of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

trappingnoobs
#16332498Friday, November 06, 2009 11:39 AM GMT

I might be making a book called 'The Doom Plan.' it is terrible right now, since i only have had an hour on it, and there are lots of mistakes. wrong forum you think? there isnt a forum for books, and this is the closest one I could find No. This is NOT roleplaying. so dont link me there. OR ALSE Title: The Doom Plan Smaller sub title: Nowhere is Safe Image: UFO, drawn by me, text: When the Aliens invade Chapter 1: Trome Trome was just an ordinary boy, until one day. It was a sunny day, not too warm, but Trome was boiling. His hair looked terrible today, so he kept his hood up, and wore a cap. He walked through the yard, it was quite a boring school, nothing ever happened. Suddenly the bell went off. He walked to his next class – Mathematics. Trome hated maths. He never had liked it. He found it pointless, I mean, what could a bunch of numbers do? Well, that’s what Trome thought… Trome was just about to enter maths, when his legs just… stopped… He couldn’t move them. Suddenly, his hearing stopped, and was replaced by a crackling sound, the sort of sound a television makes when it doesn’t find a station and goes onto the grey and white dotty screen. Then he started hearing again, but not his class, strange voices, a few seconds later it stopped, as quickly as it had started. He didn’t manage to make out any of the sounds he had heard, they where hard to understand. Probably another language, he thought. Then his legs just collapsed under his weight. Trome opened his eyes, he was in hospital. He was in a white room, there where a few windows, and a television. Trome didn’t like television as much as most people, but he put it on anyway. He pressed around the buttons, figuring out what each one did, when he was happy, he decided to find a channel to watch. He ended up watching a show called ‘The adventures of Mr. Mole.’ He quite liked it and watched it for about half an hour, and then the door opened. A doctor came in, and asked him is he was ok, he said yes, the doctor said about what had happened – he was walking into maths, and he stopped, his eyes closed, and he wouldn’t move. He stayed like it for a few minute then he opened his eyes then fell onto the floor. Trome thought about telling the doctor about the voices, but didn’t the doctor thought he was mad. He remembered something from one of his friends, when they where smaller they used to believe in sci powers – like telekinesis (the ability to move things with you’re mind) and pyrokinesis (the ability to spawn and control fire) and, most importantly – telepathy. (The ability to talk to other people using only your mind.) He wondered for a moment – was he telepathic? He doubted it. What where the chances? He went back to watching the adventures of Mr. Mole. But once again, his legs froze and the crackling sound started, he started hearing voices again, this time, a bit clearer than last time, he managed to make out a few words… “Tell … the … shall go ahead…” the rest, he didn’t hear. He thought it meant something like ‘tell [Someone] the Plan shall go ahead.’ He took out his mobile phone. Checked his contacts, but then noticed the amount of bars - ||||| - 5 out of 15. In the school it’s usually on 1. Then he remembered – he isn’t in the school. He looked around the room, just in time to see the door opening, his mum came in. She told him she loves him and she was scared when he was unconscious. She also said the doctors give permission for him to leave, but advise a day or two of school to rest, incase it happened again. When he got home, his phone started ringing. He picked it up. It was a wrong number, but his eyes swept over the amount of bars when he put it away, - |||||||||| - 10 out of 15. Then he realised how tired he was, and went up to his room to go to sleep. He got dressed into his pyjamas and then went to his bed, but just as he was getting in, it happened again, the crackling sound and the voices. This time they where very clear. “Are you sure?” said one voice, then another said “Yes. The plan must go ahead. No. this is not all of chapter one, just about 3 pages of it. I am aware of this following mistake: 'but didn’t the doctor thought he was mad' it should be 'But didn't, incase the doctor thought he was mad.'
trappingnoobs
#16332505Friday, November 06, 2009 11:40 AM GMT

and dont Tl:Dr me, if its too long, just read 1 or 2 paragraphs.
nutsnbolts12345
#16339248Friday, November 06, 2009 6:57 PM GMT

looking pretty good so far
sellethore
#16342999Friday, November 06, 2009 9:05 PM GMT

Nice start! I like it
trappingnoobs
#16344641Friday, November 06, 2009 9:35 PM GMT

:o sellethore doesnt think its lame :0
trappingnoobs
#16344878Friday, November 06, 2009 9:39 PM GMT

THIS INFO WILL NOT BE ACCURATE. THIS IS BASIC OUTLINE OF WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN. I MAY CHANGE IT HALFWAY THROUGH. it is the plot. if there is the words [No] it means it spoils the story too much to write. The Doom Plan Characters: Trome [No] [No] [No] Plot: A enemy country Which Plans [No], Contacts [No] and Tricks them into taking over the [No]. Somone called trome, who has [No] (as he finds out when he hears a sudden crackling and then [No] talking), hears what he is saying to the [No]. trome plans to stop them, but many [No] and [No] will get in the way. in a turn of events, Trome contacts [No] and the [No] get destroyed at their [No] by the [No]., trome finds the [No], but can trome stop [No] before he [No]?
trappingnoobs
#16376386Saturday, November 07, 2009 10:46 AM GMT

bump
MikaVerLeth
#16376507Saturday, November 07, 2009 11:00 AM GMT

Nice.
mumymum
#16377197Saturday, November 07, 2009 11:56 AM GMT

bild a nuw websitet
trappingnoobs
#16377227Saturday, November 07, 2009 11:58 AM GMT

ummm...... Do you mean 'Make a Website'?
trappingnoobs
#16381054Saturday, November 07, 2009 2:12 PM GMT

bump
MikaVerLeth
#16381124Saturday, November 07, 2009 2:14 PM GMT

How ya doin fittin me in?
weeble1849
#16386750Saturday, November 07, 2009 4:11 PM GMT

Cool story trap, I might make a book also, about a guy's constant struggle to find a bottle of milk at Try & Buy(made up shop), he must fight aliens, zombies, ghosts, people who stop in the middle of the aisle and talk and many, MANY more...The title: Why I shouldn't be trusted with writing a story...
trappingnoobs
#16391132Saturday, November 07, 2009 5:47 PM GMT

lolque?
weeble1849
#16400146Saturday, November 07, 2009 9:09 PM GMT

Lolwutermelon?
trappingnoobs
#16440028Sunday, November 08, 2009 4:59 PM GMT

bump
MikaVerLeth
#16445479Sunday, November 08, 2009 6:58 PM GMT

WRITE MA PARAGRAPH NAO!
trappingnoobs
#16445669Sunday, November 08, 2009 7:02 PM GMT

NOA a real writere writes when he gets an idea.. im still thinking.
cikkirock
#16475815Monday, November 09, 2009 7:22 AM GMT

Way to go trap :D!
MikaVerLeth
#16479749Monday, November 09, 2009 4:29 PM GMT

Perhaps you need some help with that. Punches in the head* Better?
weeble1849
#16481598Monday, November 09, 2009 6:25 PM GMT

*punches MikaVerLeth* Hands off mah friend! I'm writing a story on my website
trappingnoobs
#16553269Wednesday, November 11, 2009 4:12 PM GMT

moar ratingz? :)
weeble1849
#16553344Wednesday, November 11, 2009 4:14 PM GMT

ORLY?
Dayren
#16553418Wednesday, November 11, 2009 4:17 PM GMT

What is with you these days?Seems like people like writing books for some reasons.... Look.I think you CANT write a book.You can write a story, but not book.OR.You can write a book but thats like all you can do, because there is possibly no way for you how you could release it in "book form" for other people.All you can do for publishing is putting it on net.
trappingnoobs
#16553472Wednesday, November 11, 2009 4:20 PM GMT

thats what I plan to do..

of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right