of     1   

smokestream
#163417242Sunday, May 31, 2015 3:29 PM GMT

The party chat system is always super annoying and just plain old BAD, here are some suggestions to update it: 1. make it so that if someone chats it says at what time they sent that message, they have that with the normal chat so why not with party chat? 2. fix the zillions of bugs, like the ones where the party randomly ends, or goes back an hour ago, or the one where it goes back in time to a whole different party! OR the one where you cant even click the minus sign cause it keeps popping back up a second later!! 3. emogis. this is not very important but they would be a fun thing to play around with so I think they should be added. 4. one of the annoying thing about party's is that it blocks the page, I think ROBLOX should make it so the page that your on goes smaller so the party does not block the bottom and side of the page, so say if your scrolling through your friends list the party does not block out some your friends, and so it does not block out the settings button (the little gear in the top right corner of the page) and a bunch of other things 5. smoother look. the rest of the page looks nice and smooth but the party looks so blocky and just bad, this is not very important but I think the party chat should look alot better, smoother and less blocky. That's all, I hope you add this ROBLOX and I would love some support in the replies =D

of     1