of     1   

KinqNovaXL
#163452777Sunday, May 31, 2015 10:42 PM GMT

[Myrtle Hook] Expressing how I feel, Ain't done it for a while, Clearing Mind , Heart , Soul, No one cares about it, But F[] it here we go, [Myrtle 1st Verse] I don't express myself but i feel presidential, I'm taking illegal substance that ain't special, Writing over these instrumentals, In my head I'm feeling judgemental, My mind and people telling me incredible, The only person I trust is God that confidential, I'm not worried about money or H[]'s those aren't ambitious, I'm breaking down my emotions I'm really not that vicious, For all the sins desperate times I went through I ask for forgiveness, Trying to make it to college hopefully start my own business, All through out my body I'm going stiffness, Feeling sick and not acting right I got an illness, Hanging out around night time got them folks saying I'm suspicious, Turning my back on the hood going religious, The projects wishing harm against me to much malicious, Feelin' like a shining diamond but not that precious, Sticking to myself is a big obsession, All the stuff in my possession, Never put on a impression, Some say I'm going through a depression, I still can't find my lesson, [Myrtle Hook] Expressing how I feel, Ain't done it for a while, Clearing Mind , Heart , Soul, No one cares about it, But F[] it here we go, [Myrtle 2nd Verse] They tellin me 'come on take this medicine, If I continue to take ecsta$y ,Molly, and lean I keep committing a sin, To loose my life over my brother bullet I'm committing, God is watching over my life making sure I don't do nun wrong he babysitting, Stuck on substance that's my addiction, By the end of this year I'll get help S[] that's there prediction, Everything I get right they have a better correction, Life is just another long deception, Heaven has no more room for me no exception, Life isn't all about having a celebration, I don't want or talk to anybody off the medication, Mind and heart confused, Soul and energy abused, Me and my family accused, I'm always assumed, [Myrtle Hook] Expressing how I feel, Ain't done it for a while, Clearing Mind , Heart , Soul, No one cares about it, But F[] it here we go, [Bullet 1st verse] [F] it I'm all up in my feelings, Don't worry bout my dealings, Y'all [N]s way too nosy so I keep to myself, At the end of the day who gon have my back nobody else, [S] [F] rap fame, I wanna make it to college, Ball out on a scholarship, Man [S], I can't deal with the fakeness, You only come around to know the latest, If no one likes me, [F] it I'll be by myself, Only way I can keep my health, They wonder why I'm drinking way more than I used to, Cause being sober just ain't cool, Or cause I'm stressing out, You [N]s only come around to run your mouth, I'm done chasing after these thots, They hot for a bit then cold like tater tots, I'm done chasing after the guap, I just wanna prove that I deserve to be on top, Abusing substance, To replace you're loving, "They say if you scared go to church", I've been here for a bit, God you gotta help me through all the [BS], The he say she say, You only live once there's no [F]ing replay, So do you mind? If I clear my mind and express mine, And wipe my soul, Til its whiter than snow, Leave it frozen and let [S] go, Uh, [Myrtle Hook] Expressing how I feel, Ain't done it for a while, Clearing Mind , Heart , Soul, No one cares about it, But F[] it here we go,
drake17dude
#163452907Sunday, May 31, 2015 10:43 PM GMT

Ooh kill emmm

of     1