of     1   

vendettathesixth
#163472566Monday, June 01, 2015 2:34 AM GMT

I mean,you wont need any mesh programs! You can just grab your nearest MS paint,kids pix or paint.net and make a face! You can upload it! I had a dream I made The Almighty Loaf a face. The cons are: Faces may be ODer related like k1ss1ng faces and stuff...-hits oder with banhammer- Faces might be used for bullying -hits bully with banhammer- Any other things? please reply.
ArchKnight99
#163472659Monday, June 01, 2015 2:35 AM GMT

This would cause to many moderation issues. The moderators would have to moderate each face made and make sure it is appropriate. This is not worth it and I do not support. The moment roblox does what you want and not what you need is the day roblox dies. -iiEvanBeckerii/ArchKnight99
Merciless_Beast
#163472670Monday, June 01, 2015 2:36 AM GMT

............................................________ ....................................,.-'"...................``~., .............................,.-"..................................."-., .........................,/...............................................":, .....................,?......................................................, .................../...........................................................,} ................./......................................................,:`^`..} .............../...................................................,:"........./ ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../ ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../ .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/ ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....} ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../ ...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../ ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-" ............/.`~,......`-...................................../ .............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__ ,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-, .....`=~-,__......`,................................. ...................`=~-,,.,............................... ................................`:,,...........................`..............__ .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==`` ........................................_..........._,-%.......` ...................................,
SChamb1322
#163472694Monday, June 01, 2015 2:36 AM GMT

Nop nop nop nop nop nop. I'm not ready for bananas printed all over everyone's faces if you know what I mean.
vendettathesixth
#163481038Monday, June 01, 2015 4:40 AM GMT

Thats okay, this was not my best idea ever.

of     1