of     1   

BlindPoker
#163552211Tuesday, June 02, 2015 6:24 AM GMT

Originally, I began playing on Roblox in the January of 2007, and have been an avid builder, scripter, leader, and Robloxian since then, nearly 8 years of my 16 alive have been spent on this game, and only now am I starting to find myself extremely infuriated with the cash-grab scheme Roblox has going on. I cant upload shirts or pants for my group members to wear outside of games, I have to make decals for them to even be put into my games, I cant make personal servers so me and my friends can develop or test a map, and I cant reclaim ownership of a group that my friend is trying to give me after holding it for me. I deeply understand and sympathize with Roblox because it is a corporation, not a charity. You need to pay wages, your bills, your retirement plans, etc, but try and encourage purchases through positive perks, like BC only hats, not taking away things we had before and saying the only way we can reclaim them is through a fee. If any Roblox admins read this, please suggest this to the appropriate team, I am sure thousands of players will agree with me on this.
BlindPoker
#163586675Tuesday, June 02, 2015 9:47 PM GMT

B1
wildboymoo16
#163590277Tuesday, June 02, 2015 10:33 PM GMT

I agree completely, even though I joined 2010, it was still much better back then. Now NBC are losing everything, we ATLEAST need this. I posted a forum about how NBC should be able to create Shirts/Pants, but BC people just were hating on it so much. I don't care for BC hate, their just happy because they don't have to worry about these problems. This is truly a issue and needs to be sorted out. [Support]
xDisturbance
#163590652Tuesday, June 02, 2015 10:37 PM GMT

No support. I'm glad you understand that ROBLOX is a company, but there are certain features made BC only for a reason. And, with the not being able to upload shirts to a group, you have your fellow NBC to thank for that one. GG. Next!
wildboymoo16
#163591392Tuesday, June 02, 2015 10:46 PM GMT

@Disturbance No, I don't think so, NBC before COULD make Shirts/Pants, and other things. It has changed since then, TOO much has changed. It shouldn't be just for BC, BC already have enough stuff as it is. NBC are losing lots and lots, being able to create Shirts/Pants wont change much. Don't make a "economy system" excuse, I know my facts, this will hardly put a dent in that.
gigabic
#163592660Tuesday, June 02, 2015 11:00 PM GMT

The NBC shirt creation was a GLITCH. If you are NBC and really want a shirt made, make the texture a decal and message a BC player.
lol2562
#164126308Tuesday, June 09, 2015 9:13 PM GMT

Bump *Sips tea*

of     1