of     1   

Grant903
#163660073Wednesday, June 03, 2015 10:41 PM GMT

JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS WITH THE VISUAL UPDATES TO THE SITE. STOP THAT. We don't need visual updates we need REAL, USEFUL, UPDATES we actually ASKED for. Sorry if I seem a bit tempered, but JESUS ROBLOX, whaT aRe yO U D o I Ng (That's basically my proposal- stop the useless updating and focus on things we do need.) Have any comments? Tell me about some updates you want to see that can actually benefit us. Id love to hear your opinions on this matter! :) Thanks for listening
SPIRITnU
#163662726Wednesday, June 03, 2015 11:17 PM GMT

They have different teams that work on different teams. I assume their web team would have no idea how to make updates to the engine, but their physics guys would have no idea what to do with the web code. What's happening is that the people who can are working on new features for the engine while their web team is making updates to the site. Most of their updates is to streamline it so that it's easier to run or use. Please use some do some research before complaining. They have mentioned multiple times their different teams and it takes some basic logic to assume that not everyone in the teams have the same skills.
trainyay
#163663162Wednesday, June 03, 2015 11:23 PM GMT

'streamline it so that it's easier to run or use' List of updates that ruined gameplay experience: New camera on vehicles New mouselock New inventory That's just about how the transportation community got affected. I'm pretty sure that other communities also got affected by some of the new updates that ROBLOX has been doing.
Grant903
#163674830Thursday, June 04, 2015 2:06 AM GMT

I know how the updates are divided up, what im saying is that they've spent TWO YEARS now updating the site itself when that ISNT important. The site is not any faster or better, it just looks different. Its ridiculous if you think about it.
pyvz
#163678381Thursday, June 04, 2015 3:05 AM GMT

Welcome to the forums kid.
Grant903
#163697127Thursday, June 04, 2015 2:20 PM GMT

Child pls ive been in and out of the forums for 4 years don't condescend me

of     1