of     1   

Hibernates
#163672114Thursday, June 04, 2015 1:27 AM GMT

I can no longer stand NFL. After being pushed around, bossed around, exiled and "fired" for the most dumbest reasons, I think it's time for me to leave. At lots of points of time, I remember I was fired for not giving the site to Franky, in which I never got a simple "thank you." I also got the practice stadiums, and made a nice little hub with my own time, did I ever get a "thank you?" no. All I got was give me or exiled. After introducing this NFL Salary Cap, it is the most dumbest decision to be made. All I wanted to do was to have fun, not to make the head coaches have business and other dumb crap like that. You guys don't see the bias in this league, but I hope you see it one day. The week before the Superbowl, playing the commissioners team, he exiled me,ricky and ssj4vegetto, our top players. He thought I hacked an user named "InstaLag" when all I wanted to do was help NFL. He exiled Ricky for "hacking" the stadium with no legit proof of just saying "when he got to the stadium the stadium was exploited." And ssj, he exiled one of better players, to "scare" him. VitalBlitz, when Franky is not there, is the biggest AAer alive, he cmdbars, invisibles, anything, because no one will do anything about it, he will BA all the time, for example, he kept giving himself coach, because he wouldn't let anyone else have it. A couple shoutouts. The Whole Packers Squad: Couldn't have gone 13-0 without y'all. Was fun creating new friends and making new memories, although I was mean at times as a HC, we all family in the end. Don't forget me, and this is not the end. Individual Shoutouts. RickySanders: My bestfriend in NFL, we play everyday, train everyday, just to get better, and it payed off. We won't lose touch anywhere soon, as we play in other leagues together, I think he will continue his greatness in NFL and become top 3 WRs. Kelvin62202: The dude that really introduced me to *NFL*. He got me on the Steelers, but that didn't work out. We finally re-united in late S3, and then won the superbowl. It's been fun times, but this is NOT the end! Zoohawked: My good buddies, a good teammate, coach and friend in general. He will be there for you when you need it. We skype a lot and try out for ofl teams together, it's been fun creating our friendship and I hope it doesn't end soon. Hopefully we are on the same team in OFL! Basechad1234: All though you can get rather annoying in skype call, you are always there for entertainment and laughs. You are a good DE, and keep striving, you will get there one day. Keep in touch. Hollowsharkie123: One of the most nicest, genuine people in NFL. Never gets mad, never gets mad at others, just keeps encouraging to achieve at the top. A great player within his personality, don't get inactive! Hollow is probably up there with the best WRs/CBs, a threat on the field, but nice off it. Deusix: Giving me a chance to start on a NFL team, and it ended up rather good. Deusix was the one who gave me a chance. I couldn't play WR, but I ended up having to learn it. My favorite position was CB, so they made me the defensive coordinator.
Hibernates
#163672292Thursday, June 04, 2015 1:30 AM GMT

I hope all of NFL can forgive me for being a d-bag at times. I didn't mean it, it was kind of my personality, and I'm trying to change it. However, outside of NFL Stadium, I can be one of the nicest people, just get to know me. I hope you can forgive my sins, I want the best for every player in NFL. Good luck improving this season.
Hibernates
#163672850Thursday, June 04, 2015 1:38 AM GMT

I am Ejected, if you didn't know already :>
colby0chill
#163673003Thursday, June 04, 2015 1:40 AM GMT

Have fun ejected.
gatorsal
#163673240Thursday, June 04, 2015 1:43 AM GMT

know what. i forgive you.
Matthew0709
#163673300Thursday, June 04, 2015 1:44 AM GMT

Goodbye ejected. Although we fought a lot, I always respected you and knew you'd excell. Gl in OFL ablnd Ill see ya in RNFL.
AnimatedDannyo
#163675209Thursday, June 04, 2015 2:11 AM GMT

"an user named "InstaLag"" >an I believe you mean 'a'. Fix your grammar, please. ᗩᘉᓰᗰᗩ☂ᕮↁᗪᗩᘉᘉϒ〇
CuttingPledge
#163680314Thursday, June 04, 2015 3:40 AM GMT

most legit thing ejected has ever said about NFL. and even though it is all 100% true i will still stay in NFL because i feel like i can help them instead of just giving up on them. (its a problem i have from my past clans)
Hibernates
#163684316Thursday, June 04, 2015 5:03 AM GMT

@Animated, apologies, I don't actually know what the correct grammar it was for, because I thought you change a to an if the next word starts with a vowel.
DrGodder
#163692188Thursday, June 04, 2015 11:09 AM GMT

Wow. Good Luck man. You will always be in my heart. <3
Dostov
#163716700Thursday, June 04, 2015 8:08 PM GMT

In relevance to Animated's correction, I learned that the use of "a" or "an" depends on the actual sound of the next word, rather than just being whether or not a vowel exists at the beginning of the next word. "U" at the beginning of "user" supposedly sounds like "Ju" or "Yoo" thus eliminating the need for "an" instead of "a." "Hour" is a prime example of this as one would not say "a hour" but "an hour." Glad that was the most important/only thing for Animated to say. Ejected I'd like to say thank you for allowing me to play for the NFL and the NFL's proven best S3 team. I had a crap ton of fun, despite the miniature heart-attacks at the Superbowl. Good lawd. Too. Many. Interceptions. Regardless, thank you for the experience and I wish you the best in your future endeavors!
DarkImperiator
#163717114Thursday, June 04, 2015 8:12 PM GMT

nbdy kares,,,,///// I've got to concentrate concentrate concentrate...

of     1