of     1   

VanishTactics
#163676636Thursday, June 04, 2015 2:34 AM GMT

Dear ROBLOX Support, Guests have been around ever since ROBLOX has been created, and it gives users the ability to test ROBLOX before they actually make an account. What a lot of ROBLOX Developers do not know, is that the Guests take advantage of games such as Epic Mining 2, and use up data, that just goes to waste when they leave. For example, me and my friend --------- were playing that game, and the Guest kept stealing our stuff, following us, and in other words just being a total pest. Now, none of that stuff would have stayed with the Guest, why? Because he's a Guest, and it doesn't save. This is extremely frustrating for us legitimate players. I've seen this happen in many other games too that have data that users can save. I have a few ideas that could potentially solve this problem. SOLUTION #1: Remove the Guest system completely. I know this sounds crazy, but most people just abuse the Guest system anyways. I know that each one has their own personality, and so actually do play right, but majority rules in this case. SOLUTION #2: Have an isolated area where only Guests can play. These games can be games like "Welcome to ROBLOX Building!" to give them a taste of what ROBLOX is actually like, and it will keep them from harassing legitimate players. SOLUTION #3: Add a "No Guests Allowed" button for place owners. This will be a button, probably found in the "Permissions" category in the "Configure Place" tab. I hope you will take into consideration these ideas, and actually look forward to doing something about the Guest problem. I'm sure if you ask many other people, they will truly agree with me. If you have any question please feel free to contact me. My ROBLOX Username is: VanishTactics and my real name is ---------- Thanks! This is an E-Mail I sent to ROBLOX Support, then they asked me to post it here. I'm not a Guest hater, I don't hate them all, but there needs to be a separate area where they can test ROBLOX.
VanishTactics
#163676747Thursday, June 04, 2015 2:36 AM GMT

Bump..
godofgames44
#163677012Thursday, June 04, 2015 2:40 AM GMT

Support but I support because I hate guests. Anyways people can create an account without an email so I don't see why guests are needed. Come on guest haters lets join this good man here XD
Zurc_nod
#163678349Thursday, June 04, 2015 3:04 AM GMT

Support.
pyvz
#163678471Thursday, June 04, 2015 3:06 AM GMT

Support

of     1