of     1   

KinqNovaXL
#163859626Saturday, June 06, 2015 4:23 PM GMT

[Adonai Hook] What if I wasn't here ?, What if I wasn't Alive?, What if we ain't go global?, What if all the rumors were true?, S[] let's find out, [Myrtle] My music and my life I'm focusing, Beat up home with no luck I'm broken, Loosing sight, Mind ain't Right ,Now y'all see why I'm smokin',X2 Ain't S[] right ,S[] Can you help ,they hoping one day I'll just choke, No money ,No clothes ,No lights ,Hope I turn back broke, I had to open my eyes and realize, Ain't S[] ,Life ain't S[] , but to be honest life is full of surprises, With a career ,With no fear ,there's a lot of snakes in disguises, S[] Aint Real ,S[] No Deal ,S[] F[] it, Ever since last week everything been dramatic, Lately I've been loosing breath but I'm not asthmatic, Being broke sleeping in the house Attic, Dreamed of being in XXL article, Feel like my body is being chopped into pieces sellin' each particle, When people talk about money I have no interest, S[] Flex the Best Become Dead like the rest, Walk the shame ,Feeling the Games Pain, S[] they saying I'm a mistake ,But to this music S[] I remake, Hate when they call you Broke ,But when you see other's down ,You think it's a joke, There will never be a time I will ever perform, But I'm just sitting and writing on a forum, They telling me S[] what are you sayin', Asking for me to leave what you payin', They say they took me down but who you slayin',X2 S[] I was grown up in a broken home, S[] they left me to die and be alone, S[] I had bad luck stuck to my back like cologne, What if one night I ended up dead, What if all my music wasn't read, [Adonai Hook] What if I wasn't here ?, What if I wasn't Alive?, What if we ain't go global?, What if all the rumors were true?, S[] let's find out, [Adonai] S[] after I been through I'm still praying, R.I.P to my bro his music I'm still playing, When I heard about your death my mind I wasn't trying to loose, So I sat in a empty room playing music sippin' booze, After that day wasn't waking for anything everyone on snooze, Handcuffs still got the bruise, Knuckles and wrist were bleeding, Late night fast bread I was needing, So I started shooting that needle, Only had my two brother we the beatles, Shooting C0caine in my vain I'm unresponsive, S[] after this ion really see why I still live, I stopped for a while wasn't no support, Changed and picked up the ball and hit the court, Kickin' doors got caught no mission abort, S[] livin' In a dark house life is short, But everyday I still continue to snort, Not cut out for any type of sport, Blessin' and curses I think there lifted, True talent and dedication is gifted, I sit back and stare at the ceilin', Going numb to this rap stuff no feelin', They can have it all even a trust fund, Thinking about life and what it's worth got me stunned, I mean I don't have dream they gone nowhere, S[] why am I talking about this no one cares, Had to tell My Big brother stay out of trouble, It's just me and him in the streets just a double, I didn't have anything I was sleeping on the streets, I didn't have nothing but pillows and sheets, But getting to a record deal that's a mission complete, Telling myself I'm broke then I'm rich I'm confused, With this alcohol and Ecstasy I consumed, Lies and fake people I feel used, Shout out to Myrtle for taking me into his circle, Now I do this S[] everyday I don't need a rehearsal, [Adonai Hook] What if I wasn't here ?, What if I wasn't Alive?, What if we ain't go global?, What if all the rumors were true?, S[] let's find out,
KinqNovaXL
#164394210Saturday, June 13, 2015 2:58 AM GMT

B1
XxKingOfWhackXx
#164395983Saturday, June 13, 2015 3:29 AM GMT

Bars : 7.8/10 Punchlines : 6.7/10 Message : 9.7/10 Timeless Laws : 7.2/10 Overall : 7.8 This one is terrific, one of my best views looking at your song.
KinqNovaXL
#164396561Saturday, June 13, 2015 3:40 AM GMT

@Atl Capone Thanks

of     1