of     1   

HWEngineer
#163863902Saturday, June 06, 2015 5:21 PM GMT

Have you had issues with these errors?: 1. "Roblox Crash: Roblox has encountered an issue and must quit. We're sorry!" pop-ups. 2. "This game has shut down" when you fully load the game in the launch screen. 3. "You have lost connection to the game" though you have an excellent computer and internet. I've had these issues for a while now, and I'm tired of it. Maybe instead of Roblox focusing on animations and other useless features, they could actually fix these errors coming from all the time, since recent updates from this month and last month broke the easy connectivity.
HWEngineer
#163910632Sunday, June 07, 2015 3:18 AM GMT

(Bump)
nobbers12345
#163911850Sunday, June 07, 2015 3:38 AM GMT

That's something on your side, not theirs. You probably just don't know how to diagnose it. My connection has been working fine the entire time. Stop acting like the developers are wasting their time with whatever they are doing, they are making the game better somehow either way. The only way to push human civilization forward is via the smaller steps. Dream not of the grand utopia, for it is unobtainable and impractical to even begin conceptualizing the design of such a perfect world. Instead, push for the small things within local communities and maybe nations. A single point of failure never changes the world in the blink of an eye, so stop acting like it does.

of     1