of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Sovereign24
#164121329Tuesday, June 09, 2015 8:17 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Platypus73
#164156132Wednesday, June 10, 2015 2:37 AM GMT

(I'm interested. Unfortunately, I'm on a mobile device, so making a CS would take four hours. I'll probably make one around three pm tomorrow.)
Platypus73
#164238451Thursday, June 11, 2015 2:26 AM GMT

(Obviously my day did not go as previously intended. I'm very sorry, but it'll probably be another day or so. At least consider this a free bump for the thread :D )
LNG257
#164239468Thursday, June 11, 2015 2:39 AM GMT

I hear great things about the OP. Marked.
Sovereign24
#164274343Thursday, June 11, 2015 4:57 PM GMT

[Bump]
marc12267
#164275283Thursday, June 11, 2015 5:12 PM GMT

Ooh, mark. /sarcasm (No seriously.)
Sovereign24
#164292643Thursday, June 11, 2015 9:06 PM GMT

My ship pulls into dock at the Terminus Prime station. Me and 10 of my men exit the gigantic ship and we walk through the station where 3 men stand there, they are big men in full heat armour with helmets on. "With us, Raan." They say under their masks as the walk off signalling of me to come with them. I tell my men to stay behind and I start to walk with them, we have been walking for around 5 minutes when we come up to big doors. One of the men step to there right and operate the door controls. The doors open I'm stood their holding the head of one of them one of my men shooting the other in the head. We walk in a man in a black suit sits there terrified. I run up to him and I rip him out of his seat and I slam him into his glass desk. "Where's my money!" I yell looking into his eyes, they're full of fear and are starting to tear up as he says. "I don't know… I lost it!" He cries. I let go of him then I slam his head into the glass 3 times. I pick him up and I smash him through one of the large planes of glass in his apartment. "It's in the suitcase under my bed, now please just let me go." He says struggling to get out of my firm grip around his neck. "Okay." I say as I look behind me I let go and he falls all the way down the building hitting the hard floor. "Rip this place up!" I yell to my men they proceed by throwing everything everywhere and get every piece of money and expensive item in the place. "I found it." One of my men says to me as he throws it to me his face scarred from previous battles even though everything he's seen he still likes to laugh. "Thanks." I say as I open it skimming over all the money then closing it. I walk out my men still in there grabbing everything they can.
Platypus73
#164294421Thursday, June 11, 2015 9:27 PM GMT

NAME: Ayark AGE: 1,362 years GENDER: Male SPECIES: Raan DESCRIPTION: By Raan standards, Ayark classifies as short, but broad. His eyes have bright orange pupils and his skin is a dark reddish color. He tries to keep his horns in good shape, but they've yellowed over the years. One horn near the back of his head is badly chipped. WEAPONS: He carries dual hand guns and an antique dagger he picked up on a planet in the Krunsi system (I don't know much about weapons, so it's not very detailed.). JOB: Pirate BIO: Ayark joined the war, thinking it would be exciting. He realized too late that he didn't have the patience to follow orders or the stomach for the conditions soldiers lived in. Aykar deserted, and for the rest of the war he hid in Li'dran territory. Once the war was over, he sought out his brother, Shykri, only to find Shykri had joined the war and was killed in battle. He returned to Li'dran space, where he found other Raan refugees as well as Li'dran who had lost their homes in the war. Ayark organized them, naturally placing himself in charge, and claimed humans were the cause of their grief. They began raiding and destroying human ships that passed through the area. Inevitably, they changed focus to any ship with valuable cargo. His crew is normally 45 or so strong, and has changed over the years. The majority are Raan ex-soldiers, but many Li'dran join as well. Ayark almost never hires humans, still bitter over the loss of Shykri, however some do pop up from time to time, but only if they have a skill deemed useful. There was a Kt'lek once, but he left soon after. Eventually, the small band made a name for themselves. Their cloaking technology earned them the name SynStorm. PERSONALITY: He's as greedy and ruthless as any pirate, although he tends to be more lenient with Raan than other species. Also like pirates, he enjoys spending long hours drinking and partying. He isn't gentle when it comes to his crew. Ayark will often use threats and shoves to provoke action out of people. SHIP: SynStorm owns three Peregrine class starships: Kestrel, Requiem, and Marauder. They each need a crew of 12 to be fully functional, but can hold up to 20 people comfortably. SHIP ARMAMENTS: Each ship is dotted with several rapid fire weapons and a few heavier yet slower rocket launchers. Also, they're armed with their namesake, Synthetic Storm cloaking devices. The devices produce a giant cloud of (insert science-y stuff here) that blocks many types of sensors, including visual. SHIP DESC: http://www.this-is-cool.co.uk/wp-content/gallery/ioan-dumitrescu/ioan-dumitrescu-sci-fi-art-alien-ship.jpg (I did not make this.) (A second character is below, since I couldn't find anything limiting me to one. If not allowed, I apologize in advance.) NAME: Sparky AGE: Roughly 17 or 18, but he doesn't know his exact birthday GENDER: Male SPECIES: Human DESCRIPTION: He looks like an average human male in his late teens, which is how he guessed his age. Sparky's fingers are long and thin. His face is narrow, with large green eyes and a pointed nose. His hair is light brown, often dirty, and never neat. WEAPONS: He carries a handgun, modified to shoot bolts of energy. He also has a smoldering tool, which can be used to burn people as well as fix machinery. JOB: Mechanic/Pirate BIO: Sparky was born years after the war ended, but that didn't stop it from affecting him. His parents were most likely refugees, since he was a human growing up in the Li'dran dominated Jubilee Nebula system. He can only guess however, since his parents either died or disappeared when he was very young. He grew up on the streets without a name, until he realized his affinity with mechanics. People began calling him Sparky, since he found sparking machinery and repaired it. He made a modest living off fixing broken appliances. Then Ayark and his crew came to the planet. Sparky helped repair a malfunctioning engine, and managed to inadvertently impress the current mechanic, Thesil. Thesil managed to convince Ayark to let the boy stay, and Sparky's been part of SynStorm ever since. PERSONALITY: Sparky can come off as rough around the edges, but despite his harsh childhood, he loves joking around. He's also prone to sarcastic comments and disrespecting the chain of command. SHIP: Look up SHIP ARMAMENTS: Look up SHIP DESC: Look up (Whew, that was a lot xD)
Sovereign24
#164330757Friday, June 12, 2015 6:20 AM GMT

[Both accepted]
Platypus73
#164344145Friday, June 12, 2015 2:10 PM GMT

(Thank you!) Ayark stood in the engine room of Marauder, watching the two pairs of legs sticking out from beneath the giant machine. His two engineers were shouting back and forth at each other, having what seemed to be an intelligent conversation, despite the heavy whir of the mechanics drowning out most of the words. Not that Ayark could've understood them anyway. Their sentences were laced with so much techno-babble it was like they were speaking ancient Kt'lek. Eventually, one set of legs slowly emerged, bringing a Li'dran with them. "Sorry, boss," Apologized Thesil, who was nervously twisting a heavy duty screwdriver between his hands. "Engine's shot. We'll need new parts." Ayark grunted in response. Their last raid had been extremely successful, so they could probably get the needed material at the next station. If they could get to the next station on a malfunctioning engine. "Sparky!" The captain called, "Get your tailbone outta there or I'll use it to clean the toilets!" Another pirate came out from the engine. Sparky's human face was a mess with oil and God-knows-what-else. Ayark was fairly certain Thesil was also covered in it, but it wasn't showing up quite so well. "Well, boy, how far can we make it before she gives out?" Sparky shrugged, "Far enough. If not, we could tow her." At the thought of his beloved Marauder being dragged through space by a tether, Ayark's face turned a deeper red. Sparky didn't notice, but Thesil certainly did. "I'm sure we'll make it," The Li'dran said quickly. "Good," Snapped Ayark. "The nearest port is the station at Terminus Prime. We'll be there within three hours." Thesil gave him a double thumbs up to assure that they could get there. Satisfied, the Raan trudged out the door. "Terminus Prime," Repeated Sparky once the captain had left. "Absolutely /nothing/ foreboding about that." Thesil didn't know what 'foreboding' meant, but wasn't about to ask. It would make the boy way too happy. Instead, he threw the screwdriver at him, missing by a good two feet. "Get back to work. We'll need to keep patching this hunk of junk every five minutes if we want to make it." Sparky muttered a sarcastic, "Yes, sir," before sliding back under the engine.
Sovereign24
#164345274Friday, June 12, 2015 2:39 PM GMT

As me and my men leave the apartment it tore up jewellery and everything worth a coin stuffed into mine and my mens pockets police and ambulance sirens can be heard in the difference. We walk back to my ship and we get ready to undock when a Li'dranian man ran up to us. "Haruh, I have a message from Kintahe." He says looking around him cautiously, he cracked his knuckles then he looked back at me. He looked old around 250 years and his skin was a deep green brown colour. "Spit it out." I said to him slight anger found in my voice, one of my men behind me grabbed their pistol from their leg and held it in his hand. "Kintahe is dead, but his last words were watch out." He says doing the buttons on his suit, he looked behind and quickly then man behind my aimed and pulled the trigger leaving a hole in the Li'dranian's head. He they sheeted his gun and we made our way back to the ship.
Sovereign24
#164345379Friday, June 12, 2015 2:42 PM GMT

[Sanada accepted]
SirArquebus
#164346423Friday, June 12, 2015 3:04 PM GMT

The Matriarch's Revenge's cannons have just been loaded as the crew prepares for a blockade. The captain speaks over the intercoms. "Alright, you all know what we're doing here. We were paid 500,000 credits to blockade Terminus Prime for six hours, for whatever the god damn reason. We're arriving to it now. Get to your battle-stations, prepare for some minor to medium resistance. Shoot any ship coming out of the dock. If the heat gets too hot, we'll zip right out of here. It's all planned out." After about half an hour, the ship arrives and it lines abreast. All cannons that can face Terminus Prime are now facing it. They await for a ship to arrive into their sights. The Quarter Gunners are on the Gunnery Decks, and the Master is on the Gunnery Command deck. The Gunnery Command deck is used for giving digital orders and programming the weapons, and the Gunnery Deck is where the crew enters the guns. Quarter Gunners are Gunners who have been seen fit enough to give command over the gunners, with the exception of the Master who has command over everything to do with the matter. "There are many opportunities in life to shut up, and you should take advantage of every one of them." - Thomas Edison
Sovereign24
#164346961Friday, June 12, 2015 3:14 PM GMT

My ship undocks and then see's the blockade. "Release the fighters and get men on the particle beams, now!" I yell, I press a button and a red light starts flashing all over the ship a recording goes on and on over again. "This is not a drill to battle stations now." It repeats in a feminine voice soon my corridors are full with men and women of all species getting ready putting on their armour and holstering weapons. I get up off of my seat and I jog down to the cockpit. "Sir, all main weapons online we got 100% shields and we are ready to go." My pilot says he's a young man about 23 human he was in the war but was put on leave after a life threatening injury. "Good." I say to him as I run back down, I make my way back to my seat I sit down and I pull up a map of the enemy ship. "Jackson!" I yell at my pilot "Give me a scan of the ship ASAP!" I yell while lights on my pad for all the fighters go green ready for launch. "Aye, aye sir!" He yells back.
SirArquebus
#164348055Friday, June 12, 2015 3:36 PM GMT

I look at the enemy ship. "Activate shield and hyperspace generators, we might need a quick escape. John!" She yells to her human engineer. "Give me a scan of that ship ASAP! Look for weaknesses!" "Aye, ma'am!" "Weapons! Switch to anti-shield! Fire!" "There are many opportunities in life to shut up, and you should take advantage of every one of them." - Thomas Edison
SirArquebus
#164348132Friday, June 12, 2015 3:37 PM GMT

She looks at the enemy fighters and scoffs. "Top cannons, switch to Fighter Flak and shoot 'em down!" "There are many opportunities in life to shut up, and you should take advantage of every one of them." - Thomas Edison
Sovereign24
#164348571Friday, June 12, 2015 3:47 PM GMT

"Sir we got their weapons locking on our fighters ready to engage!" Yells Jackson to me, I hold my head and I rub up and down on my horns. "Call in reinforcements and get the plasma cannons aimed and ready to fire!" I yell at him, I get up of of my seat and I run into the armoury I grab my weapons and armour and I make my way way down to the ship bay. "Get all fighters out and into evasive manoeuvres, Jackson how long till back up arrives." I say into my comm link as I look over the fighters fly out of the ship bay. "20 minutes sir we got Hermau and Juis Kau coming in!" Jackson yells back at me, I look around and I go back up to my seat.
SirArquebus
#164349986Friday, June 12, 2015 4:14 PM GMT

She laughs at the near-immobile fighters as they take off out of the bay. "Fire at those fighters as they take off! Don't let them out or they'll have time to evade our flak!" The Master then decides to take a little bit of control. "Alright, bottom gunners, fire plasma cannons at that bay; I want it destroyed. Left, right gunners, load anti-shield shot and take down their shields! Afterwards, load anti-ship shots and blow it to smithereens." He programs this information into the guns, and then programs into the guns where to fire at; which is, of course, the weaknesses from the scan that came back. "There are many opportunities in life to shut up, and you should take advantage of every one of them." - Thomas Edison
Sovereign24
#164350401Friday, June 12, 2015 4:22 PM GMT

"They're taking out fighters and they're aiming at the bay sir!" Yells jackson over the comm. I take control of the plasma cannons and I get them locked at the cockpit at the enemy ship they're at 86%. "Okay I want all doors at the bays locked and keep up our shields and get backup here now!" I yell as I send out a message across the ship. "Sir, backup is here now." Jackson says calmly, a second later 2 ships hop out of hyper space. "We are here sir!" Yells the captains as their fighters leave the bays, now the plasma cannon is at 90%. "Good engage the enemy!" I yell as I lock on all the other guns and rocket launchers. "We wan't no survivors." I say chuckling as the plasma cannons move up to 95% charge. Out side the plasma beams start to light up and get ready to fire as well as all the other guns on the ships. "Hermau get on the left flank you on the other." I say to the ship captains. "Aye, aye sir." They say in union.
SirArquebus
#164353148Friday, June 12, 2015 5:16 PM GMT

"IS THAT PLASMA CANNON READY?!" She yells at the Master through intercom. "96%, ma'am!" "Good! I want you to aim it for the shield generators! Send our shields into Overclock Mode!" She then speaks over the Gunner Intercom. "Attention! All gunners, shoot down the enemy fighters! When they're down and the enemy shields are likewise, we shall destroy their cockpit!" Then she speaks over the Fighter Bay Intercom. "Attention all fighters! Hop in and head out immediately to combat the enemy fighters!" She goes down to her personal Bay and hops into her fighter, and then takes off. "Gold Leader Sigma-6 combating." She shoots down one of the enemy small fighters using her laser-guided sights. "There are many opportunities in life to shut up, and you should take advantage of every one of them." - Thomas Edison
Sovereign24
#164354178Friday, June 12, 2015 5:35 PM GMT

The plasma cannons reach 100% percent, I press fire, it locks onto their engine bays and fires sending large beams into them destroying one and damaging another, but as this happens the guns malfunctions just leaving them two. "What happened!" I yell. I look over the map and a piece of metal from a shot down fighter cut open the heat emitter turning the weapon useless. "All cannons fire!" The cannons from all 3 of my ships start firing as fighters get blown out of the sky, Some of the enemy fighters also get shot down. "Sir, we can't fire the plasma cannon unless a engineer or anyone fixes it!" Yells Jackson. "Get a engineer squad down there now!" I yell I close down my ships status and I look at the enemy's ship, 2 engines are down and thats it.
SirArquebus
#164355436Friday, June 12, 2015 5:58 PM GMT

"Plasma cannon at 100%!" "Great, fire at their shield generators!" The plasma cannon directs fire at their shield generators, piercing the shield and destroying the generator. "Aha! Shield down! Fighters, go for the cockpit! All cannons fire at their own cannons! Put the shield generators at maximum, don't let them hit our ship again! Recharge the plasma cannon!" "Aye-aye, ma'am!" "There are many opportunities in life to shut up, and you should take advantage of every one of them." - Thomas Edison
SirArquebus
#164355501Friday, June 12, 2015 5:59 PM GMT

She goes over the intercom in the Engineer Quarters. "Attention all engineers, report to the engine deck now. I repeat, all engineers, report to the engine deck now. This is not a drill. The engine deck has been shot, and bay 1 is broken. Bay 2 is damaged. Repair bay 1 and bay 2 immediately. Check bay 3 and bay 4 for damage." "There are many opportunities in life to shut up, and you should take advantage of every one of them." - Thomas Edison
marc12267
#164356013Friday, June 12, 2015 6:08 PM GMT

(I might be planning to RP alone or with LNG, so I may want to have ISRP-like situations thrown at me once I start. I guess. Also, how did the humans hold up against the Raan? Did both races had similar technologies back in the late 60's?)
Sovereign24
#164357579Friday, June 12, 2015 6:32 PM GMT

"We've got them good." I say as I hack into their comm links. "Sir should I order all cannons to fire at their hull?" Jackson asks quite calmly. I think about it holding my head laughing. "Yes get all ships to fire at once." I chuckle. I look at my ship status and the squad of engineers has started doing work on the plasma cannons. "Sir all ships are ready to fire." Jackson says. I link all the comms together. "Engage now!" I yell, the cannons and rockets of the other ships fire at the enemy's hull.

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right