of     1   

DeshaunRayban
#164147667Wednesday, June 10, 2015 1:10 AM GMT

1. Harvick29rocks (Missorui) (IF/OF) Harvick29rocks of Missouri has shown a great understanding of the game of baseball, backed with a tremendous amount of talent. Harvick's defensive abilities are what truly shine with a quick release from the field and great ability of tracking the ball. The skills don't end their either with his superb batting ability a great lead off hitter that finds his way on base with ease. 2. Ivoltus (Missouri) (P/OF) Ivoltus is a monster on the basepaths, his ability to steal bases is by far the best in the NCAA and is threat any time he touches base. his command on the mound is actually solid as well. I wouldn't go out and say he's the best pitcher available but he will defiantly put some depth to a bullpen. 3. Nuke169 (Missouri) (P/OF) Nuke is a great well rounded hitter, not a overwhelming power hitter, but definitely someone to be respected at the plate. His pitching abilities are pretty solid too, he does a great job at setting up his Ephesus pitch late into the count catching hitters off guard at times. 4. JimmyGbuckets (Virginia) (OF) JimmyGBuckets has proven to be a impressive hitter in debut in the NCAA. hitting 2 home runs against North Carolina, and his constant ability to reach base safely is something to be valued by a Major League club. His fielding is shabby to say at the best though and I can't really say how well he'll transfer over as a starter. 5. Sirfurbottom (Virginia) (C/IF) Sirfurbottom is making a hard statement for being the best power hitter in the NCAA. 2 Homerus in his last game and multiple RBI's driving balls into the gaps. although he is very new to the game he has alot of upside and time to learn the game with the right organization 6. Twerkred (Vanderbilt) (P) Twerkred threw nine K's in his debut start dominating the penn state line up with ease. He gets a little repetitive in spotting the his pitches which is a major downside for him but the stats don't lie. 7. Maxpapis (Louisiana State) OF MaxPapis of LSU has shown a week start off with his bat, but a strong grasp of defensive play in the field. if his bat comes around the later part of the season his stock may rise but as of now he's a project that needs some work. 8. Whitelion43 (Missouri) (OF) Whitelion is very raw to the game but shows a ton of potential to be a great player, with some work he could defiantly become a everyday player or rotation starter on a Major League roster. 9. Reshiramthewolf (Louisiana State) (P/OF) Resh showed out in his first NCAA game at the plate stroking the ball hitting gaps and over the fence as well. He seems to be another raw talent with much to learn about the game but that should be plus to a team who is look 10. Privatezackv3 (Missouri) (OF) Privatezack even though not being the strongest player on Missouri does hold his own. a great defensive player who can occasional make some things happen when he's up to bat. I wouldn't call him the strongest talent available but he would make a great situation starter for a willing team.
The305Hurricane
#164165847Wednesday, June 10, 2015 4:43 AM GMT

good list. Mizzou is a powerhouse this season. ~There's more meat in a vegetarian restaurant then in yo pants~
N3wera
#164166093Wednesday, June 10, 2015 4:48 AM GMT

rank me up to recruit man
DrDrVoltus
#164169726Wednesday, June 10, 2015 6:04 AM GMT

but desh I only allowed 1 hit and threw 3 K's D:
MossGodAK
#164180129Wednesday, June 10, 2015 11:27 AM GMT

honestly i think i dont get enough credit, i allowed 1 run and the easiness of how everyone bats i think that should be credited
JimmyGBuckets21
#164181611Wednesday, June 10, 2015 12:14 PM GMT

I actually hit 3 HR's, also I pitched a 1 run 3 inning complete game C;
DeshaunRayban
#164184153Wednesday, June 10, 2015 1:34 PM GMT

aks you played a UNC team who is obviously the worst team in the league currently. if you put up more dominating stats then you did it be another story but in all reality you didn't do anything impressive.
YxngSinatra
#164190852Wednesday, June 10, 2015 3:54 PM GMT

Resh is better than jimmy tbh
TheWdonald61
#164191092Wednesday, June 10, 2015 3:58 PM GMT

I don't play ro-baseball, but judging from this post, Missouri's foot is shaking to get some ass kickings. They look pretty good. “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.”
SeanTheBron
#164191389Wednesday, June 10, 2015 4:02 PM GMT

jimmy is awesome and a good sport :D
baIIa
#164191573Wednesday, June 10, 2015 4:05 PM GMT

koo
YxngSinatra
#164207748Wednesday, June 10, 2015 7:55 PM GMT

Jimmy is nice but resh is really good for someone yall never heard of

of     1