of     1   

ko_sh
#164349909Friday, June 12, 2015 4:13 PM GMT

1. Changing name Some people regret the name of their group after they have had it for awhile, it would be nice if we could spend 1k Robux (like the user change name) to change the group name. 2. Group transfer Some people decide to quit their group or move it, it would be very nice if the owner of the group could type in a group name it hit transfer and it would move all the members to their group. 3. Clear wall button (Owners only) Sometimes owners want to start a new and want to clean the wall which sometimes takes ages, this would speed things up. 4. Exile all Again some leaders want to start a new, (owner only) it would be nice if you could hit exile all for either the whole group, or just a certain rank. 5. Rank only uniforms Some groups have HR/MR/LR uniforms, it would help a lot if you could make uniforms certain ranks only. 6. Give player uniform What if the owner could appoint ONE set of clothes per member? This would help a ton for professionalism. Please post which ideas you approve/disapprove
mathsman49
#164350129Friday, June 12, 2015 4:17 PM GMT

1. Support, only if it doesn't cost a mass of 1K robux. That is way too much. 2. What if a hacker moved all the members of the group into their own? 3. Support. 4. No. If your account was hacked, the hacker could exile all the members. 5. Support. 6. I don't really understand this one.
JulianHallstrom
#164350222Friday, June 12, 2015 4:19 PM GMT

support 1,3,5 2 is forcing people into something they didn't agree to join, which is bad. 4 is allowing people to rage more easily, ruining groups for some of us. 6 is circumventing price floors.
Sinthis
#164350986Friday, June 12, 2015 4:33 PM GMT

1. I support. 2. I don't support. 3. I also support. 4. I don't support, unless it is a different permission from 'exile member'. 5. I support this as well. 6. I like this idea so I support it.
LickMetal
#164361782Friday, June 12, 2015 7:35 PM GMT

1. I don't support. Your fault for naming a group that if you start not liking it. And, you can just make a new group. 2. You might have to be specific on that. I'll not support at the minute. 3. I'll support. 4. I'll support. 5. Yes, I'll support. 6. Please elaborate. Riley | ⚥ | Wheeze | Wheeze | Inhaler.

of     1