of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

VVrathful
#164370137Friday, June 12, 2015 9:33 PM GMT

This is a small roleplay I thought up right now. Earth has been abandoned by mankind, after decades of war, famine, and disease it was finally declared unfit for life. A select group of scientist knew that they'd never be able to evacuate the entire populace or even a quarter of it in time. They also knew that even if they could how would they know the next generation wouldn't return to be exactly like this one? Doomed to let humankind fall again. So, they studied humans, they looked for physical prowess, intelligence, strategic thinking, and compassion. They looked for people who could rebuild mankind into a species that would not be bound war, or grief. After years of searching, studying, and learning. They abducted their candidates; males and females, from age 18 to 30. 16 people, four groups of four. They abducted 16 people, wiped their memories, made them forget where they came from, and taught them survival techniques, strategic plans, fighting styles, how to use tools and weapons, healing and farming skills. Essentially, everything they'd need to survive in the new world. The scientist told themselves that they were doing this for the greater good of humankind, but deep inside they knew the pain the families of the candidates/abductee's would feel. It hurt, but they pushed on. The next few years were spent launching the candidates into space, where they were held frozen, until the Earth was ready to occupy again. They orbited for quite some time, enough time for the radiation to come to near cease, and for everyone that they knew and love to have died. But now the time for resting is over, rise from your slumber and survive in this new world, not just survive but conquer or fall, for this world is now inhabited by creatures far more fierce and intelligent than you were trained to survive against. My last piece of advice for you is... Survive. Rules: 1. Typical roleplay rules: No godmodding, metagaming, perfect characters, and good grammar is appreciated. 2. Choices have rewards and consequences in this roleplay. 3. Romance at your own risk. 4. It's not in the rules is a dumb excuse because obviously new rules will be added as we go if this takes off. 5. I just want to see how many people this can attract and how long I can keep it going. CHARACTER SHEET Name: Age: Gender: Personality: (This can change during the roleplay) Appearance: Skills:
PickachuGirl
#164374846Friday, June 12, 2015 10:27 PM GMT

marky
LegacyFreak
#164375253Friday, June 12, 2015 10:31 PM GMT

Marky Mark.
Sanijta
#164376913Friday, June 12, 2015 10:49 PM GMT

mark... i might join wooooo
GoldenDaffodils
#164377628Friday, June 12, 2015 10:57 PM GMT

marked
VVrathful
#164380123Friday, June 12, 2015 11:33 PM GMT

Hmmm. Ok. We will start when people actually make CS's, at least 4 people. That way we can have a whole group already.
Sanijta
#164385487Saturday, June 13, 2015 12:55 AM GMT

Name: Aviana Finley Age: 18 Gender: Female Personality: (This can change during the roleplay) I'm going to make this relatively short since my characters' personalities ALWAYS change... Aviana is a calm and rather mellow girl. She isn't one to make scenes or anything, and she isn't that loud. She usually focuses on what she needs to do in her life, which some consider greedy since she focuses on her own needs before anyone else's, despite some occasions. She seems to have a calm and serene exterior, but if you anger her, she could become snappy, rude, and slightly bossy. She is also quite stubborn, too. Appearance: Aviana is a slender and lithe female with a light build and pale skin. She is 5"3 and weighs about 110 pounds. Aviana is somewhat curvy and has a narrow waist. She has straight light-caramel brown hair that falls to her bust. Her bangs which are swept-to-the-side and fall above her left eye. She has brown-almond shaped eyes,full lips, a diamond shaped face, and a slightly pointy nose. At the moment, she's wearing light-blue jeans, a white tank-top with a black oversized cardigan, and black-and-white Converse. Skills: Aviana is a very fast runner and has great vision. Sadly, she has bad hearing. She does have a decent amount of strength, but she is better of a runner than a fighter. (this took me so long it should be illegal Q.Q)
Humding3r
#164386891Saturday, June 13, 2015 1:15 AM GMT

Name: Volan Markkensenn Age: 19 Gender: Male Personality: (This can change during the roleplay) Volan has a high-spirited attitude. He was the joker and most popular person in elementary and middle school, but once high-school started, he was an average joe. Volan ABSOLUTELY LOVES taking risks, even if it could mean his life. Volan prioritizes having fun with life rather than getting worked up. Volan can be a bit show-off at times, and he's always nervous meeting new people. He gets rather angry and frustrated at times, and sometimes even depressed. Appearance: (I'm starting from top to bottom.) Volan has deep black hair, which is styled in a neat comb to his right. He has tan skin, and amber honey-ish eyes. He has a slightly muscular 5 ft. 7 in. build and weighs 139 pounds. He has a plain gray shirt, and scraggy boot cut jeans. He has a black leather bracelet his dad gave him right before he died, however, of course, he does not remember this. He wears blue/orange basketball shoes. Skills: Volan is great at ranged and melee combat. He excels in tactical thinking and strategic thinking. He is pretty average at survival skills, but the scientists' training helped a bit. Overall, Volan excels at combat and strategy, but is pretty average at survival skills. "In the depths, nobody can hear you scream. Well, they can, but.. uhh.. it's uhh... pretty hard."
Sanijta
#164387994Saturday, June 13, 2015 1:31 AM GMT

(^ Also,I forgot to add that Aviana is great with melee! Too bad ROBLOX doesn't have an 'Edit' button for posts ;c)
marfit
#164388633Saturday, June 13, 2015 1:39 AM GMT

Name: Daniel Endes Age: 22 Gender: Male Personality: (This can change during the roleplay): Nice, Easily Angered, Caring Appearance: Thick, Smooth black hair that isn't too long, a little skinny, tall Skills: Very smart, good at aiming, fast
kingdestroyah
#164390077Saturday, June 13, 2015 1:59 AM GMT

Name: Antonio V. Costa Age: 26 Gender: male Personality: Very smart, very good memory (almost photographic but not quite), but easily irritated and somewhat emotionally detached. Usually appears blank, but is very observant. Despite being irritable he is not very loud or angry, keeping to himself when he is angered. Speaks slowly and clearly, with a noticeable but not very strong English accent. Appearance: Slightly pale skin, short dark brown hair combed to the side, stubble, 5'10" and slightly thin, he is wearing a dark grey button down shirt and grey pants. He has brown eyes and a usually blank look on his face. He has an old watch that he feels was important, but has no way to remember why that is. Skills: He is not very strong physically, and tries to make up for it with mastering the technique of however he is fighting. He is a genius, and observes well. He tries to avoid any form of combat stealthily, but if forced into it can fight close range quite well, due to being fast and having good fighting technique. He is not a runner, and is tired by running very quickly. So basically physically weak, but good at survival skills and very smart.
DevTonight
#164390870Saturday, June 13, 2015 2:09 AM GMT

Greetings! Come to my place, there is something fun for all of you guy's. It is a really fun game. When you join my game, you'll see how fun it is. P.S Enjoy your stay at my game! IT'S GONNA BE FUN!! Have a great enjoyment...
SquiresYT
#164393437Saturday, June 13, 2015 2:47 AM GMT

((Oh god please don't accept Pika and Legacy)) Name: Jack McHarun Age: 24 Gender: M Personality: (This can change during the roleplay) T/B/R Appearance: He stands at 6'3 with a bulky build. Not solid, but more than average. He has black hair with a bit of it sticking up at the very front. He has a rough shave, blue eyes, and a slim, and droopy nose. His face has a curious complexion, and his brows are a little bit thicker than average width. He wears a black button-up shirt untucked, abrown leather jacket, blue jeans, and hiking boots. His shoulders are very broad and far apart, and his hands are very relaxed, and his fingers are long and droopy. Skills: Hand-to-hand combat, basic crafting (I.E Basic log shelter, traps, that sort of thing), climbing, and hunting.
PickachuGirl
#164393878Saturday, June 13, 2015 2:53 AM GMT

Name: Lana Age: 17 Gender: Female Personality: Lana is a type of person that is active and cheerful, but sometimes she can be very mean. She's a hot head at times, can occasionally be "flirty", and is a general passionate person. Lana is also very bold, and can be seen as a trouble maker and rude. She's also the one to try and push into the leadership role, and she is far too aggressive for her own good, lacking self restraint. Appearance: Lana has short black hair which looks like bed hair in a way, which constantly covers her eyes when it's not controlled by a simple tuck behind the ear, deep dark blue eyes, and a dark tan. She is 5'6, which is a relatively average height, and is only just a little muscular. Right now, Lana is wearing a grey, tight crop top that is sleeveless and is a turtle neck, and a dark black, pleated skirt which reaches down her knees. Her shoes are just simple red sandals. Skills: She's moderately strong, and is a decent fighter, preferring hand to hand combat. Lana has great confidence. The girl's also a decent cook and has great stamina, so she can do things longer than most people. (where did all my rp skills go)
SquiresYT
#164394105Saturday, June 13, 2015 2:56 AM GMT

((Oh my god Pika made a pretty good CS. Well. Except for the sandals. Good luck trying to use those in a wild life survival situation)) I respect your right to burn a flag, I also respect mine to shoot you if you try to burn mine -Johnny Cash
SquiresYT
#164394230Saturday, June 13, 2015 2:59 AM GMT

((Also the skirt will hinder movement severely.)) I respect your right to burn a flag, I also respect mine to shoot you if you try to burn mine -Johnny Cash
PickachuGirl
#164394290Saturday, June 13, 2015 2:59 AM GMT

(rp isnt some war game that u play to win i play for drama u ho i can do what i want)
Xiord
#164394410Saturday, June 13, 2015 3:01 AM GMT

@humding u dingbat u stole all my ideas
SquiresYT
#164394488Saturday, June 13, 2015 3:03 AM GMT

((IT ISN'T TO WIN, IT'S TO BE REALISTIC YOU MENTALLY CHALLENGED FOP!))
PickachuGirl
#164394972Saturday, June 13, 2015 3:11 AM GMT

(well that escalated quickly lol "to be realistic" what so apparently not wearing super survival jeans and 100 inch hiking boots and everything else that's optimized to make your character as unlikely to die as possible is against the rules suddenly? and suddenly wearing sandals and skirts are suddenly impossible because theyre impractical? you ain't about realism lmao you're just a whiny brat who buts his head in places where it really shouldn't belong; and i'm talking about your ass. it's that i dont care about being the strongest and most practical, i just want to have fun. i put intentionally unpractical clothes for fun. try wrapping that idea around your head. fun. not to win. not to be the one most likely to survive. just because i want to see if i can try it.)
PickachuGirl
#164395042Saturday, June 13, 2015 3:12 AM GMT

"((Oh god please don't accept Pika and Legacy))" omg this is literally so pathetic though
SquiresYT
#164395300Saturday, June 13, 2015 3:17 AM GMT

((Pardon m if I don't want terrible roleplayers in the same forum as me. And I have fun differently than you. A less eccentric form.)) I respect your right to burn a flag, I also respect mine to shoot you if you try to burn mine -Johnny Cash
VVrathful
#164395719Saturday, June 13, 2015 3:25 AM GMT

// Gaming, I don't consider them terrible, and if they were you can only get better through trial and error. If you don't agree with this you don't have to join the roleplay, everyone is welcome as long as you put effort into what you write and from the time that I've spent with Pika I've learned that she really does try. Now let me see who to accept.
PickachuGirl
#164395729Saturday, June 13, 2015 3:25 AM GMT

okay dad whatever you say
SquiresYT
#164395796Saturday, June 13, 2015 3:26 AM GMT

((Pika shows some progress, but LegacyFreak is complete moron)) I respect your right to burn a flag, I also respect mine to shoot you if you try to burn mine -Johnny Cash

of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right