VVrathful
#164430971Saturday, June 13, 2015 4:42 PM GMT

// Mm, username is accepted. // We'll begin soon. // Hopefully you guys are done arguing.
Sanijta
#164431444Saturday, June 13, 2015 4:49 PM GMT

(I sure am done now c;)
PickachuGirl
#164431547Saturday, June 13, 2015 4:51 PM GMT

(lol)
WildfireMax
#164433930Saturday, June 13, 2015 5:26 PM GMT

There's two problems with this. > "They abducted 16 people" If you're trying to make it to where you're starting a "new mankind", per se, then you'd need at least 1,600 people to have a fit gene pool. > "They orbited for quite some time, enough time for the radiation to come to near cease" Radiation takes millions of years to go away. Humans don't live that long. Ever.
eikoopmit
#164434176Saturday, June 13, 2015 5:30 PM GMT

(Actually, Wild's first point is rather valid. His second point can be countered by pointing out how relativity alters time.)
VVrathful
#164434255Saturday, June 13, 2015 5:31 PM GMT

// Oh well, I don't feel like changing it and if you want to be realistic there's always the real world, roleplay to me is a place you're not bound by laws of realism. Besides, I appreciate the criticism though.
VVrathful
#164434628Saturday, June 13, 2015 5:36 PM GMT

// Excuse me if that seemed rude, just tired.
VVrathful
#164435462Saturday, June 13, 2015 5:48 PM GMT

// I might be able to add other humans into the roleplay as well, and as for the time part I believe I mentioned they were in cryo sleep or frozen, and I'm not big on how space, time, and that kind of science works but from things I've seen people can survive quite a while in the tubes. Anyway, I'm gonna start.
VVrathful
#164438412Saturday, June 13, 2015 6:27 PM GMT

Silence, that was the only thing within the pod for a long, long time. The pod orbited the earth for many years, lost count how many had gone by to be honest, it felt like an eternity. Suddenly, a blinking red light came on, and with it came a blaring noise, similar to a fire alarm. The A.I. in charge of the pod began to speak, "Landing sequence initiated." With that, a small but noticeable bump was felt in the pod as it changed directions. After all this time, it was finally coming down. The A.I. knew that when they landed she would most likely be terminated, she as content. The pod began to pick up speed, flame coming from the front as pieces flew off the pod. "Speed parachutes... Active... Launch." The feminine sounding A.I. said to herself as large parachutes were blasted from the back of the Pod slowing it to a certain speed. If it went too fast they would crash and most likely die, too slow and everyone inside would be crushed. With an outstanding amount of luck and timing, the A.I. pulled it off as the pod neared landing. It was a heavily forested area teeming with life, which scattered to move escape the strange object's landing. Once it was near the ground it began to snap trees like twigs, also slowing it down. Then, it slammed down into the ground. Dust and dirt erupted into the air shielding it from sight, as the cowardly animals ran away and the curious ran towards. Inside the pod, the tubes were releasing the frozen candidates. Warming them up so that they may roam the earth again, above each of their tubes was a cabinet with a bag of supplies in their for them. They would know this once the awoke. "W-W-Welcome to Eart-t-t-th." The feminine voice went blurry and cut off as the last of the frost was drained from them.
Humding3r
#164440161Saturday, June 13, 2015 6:51 PM GMT

Volan would wake up next to the escape pod. He'd rub his eyes, as if he had just awoken from a nap, nothing more, nothing less. Volan would examine the enviroment around him. (If possible, Wrathful, tell me whats around me.) Volan would chuckle, as if he was just a little 4 year old, wandering at the park. Volan would yawn, saying, "Where to start, where to start..." "In the depths, nobody can hear you scream. Well, they can, but.. uhh.. it's uhh... pretty hard."
LegacyFreak
#164440402Saturday, June 13, 2015 6:54 PM GMT

I'm guessing its not too late to join. CHARACTER SHEET Name: Rachael Talbot Age: 24 Gender: Female Personality: Laid-back, optimistic. Appearance: She has short black spiky hair, with a long fringe that partly covers her left eye. She has blue eyes and stands at 5'5" her buld being slightly athletic. She wears a sky blue hoodie with a navy blue hood insert, the sleeves coming to her elbows; a red tank top, black jeans aand white converse hightops with red highlights and laces. She also has red fabric wrapped around both of her fore-arms and hands. Skills: She is good at boosting morale with her optimistic and laid-back personality. She is also a good shot with ranged weaponns.
VVrathful
#164440460Saturday, June 13, 2015 6:54 PM GMT

(Right now you guys are still in the tube, Hum.) Around you, there are three pods, each one has a person within. Above them are names, plastered to a cabinet. The door to the outside world is open and you can see lush greenery through it, but inside the post is more futuristic, yet burned out, nothing is working.
VVrathful
#164440633Saturday, June 13, 2015 6:56 PM GMT

// It's not but I need you to go more in depth with her personality, then you'll be accepted, Legacy.
Humding3r
#164440688Saturday, June 13, 2015 6:57 PM GMT

Volan would walk out. (He'd just do the exact same thing as my last post..) "In the depths, nobody can hear you scream. Well, they can, but.. uhh.. it's uhh... pretty hard."
LegacyFreak
#164440876Saturday, June 13, 2015 6:59 PM GMT

CHARACTER SHEET Name: Rachael Talbot Age: 24 Gender: Female Personality: With a laid-back personality and an optimistic outlook on life, Rachael can be quite stubborn at times, usually only wanting to do things her way. This usually gets her into arguments with others, leading her to storming off from any group she works with. Appearance: She has short black spiky hair, with a long fringe that partly covers her left eye. She has blue eyes and stands at 5'5" her buld being slightly athletic. She wears a sky blue hoodie with a navy blue hood insert, the sleeves coming to her elbows; a red tank top, black jeans aand white converse hightops with red highlights and laces. She also has red fabric wrapped around both of her fore-arms and hands. Skills: She is good at boosting morale with her optimistic and laid-back personality. She is also a good shot with ranged weaponns. (Better?)
Sanijta
#164441936Saturday, June 13, 2015 7:13 PM GMT

It took about two minutes for Aviana's deep brown gaze to adjust to her surroundings. She groaned slightly as she rubbed her head, trying to figure out why the heck she was here. She tried quite hard to remember, yet she couldn't remember anything. She stretched out wildly, for her limbs were very stiff. Aviana remained quiet, scanning her surroundings blankly. (oh lord burn this post with fire, XC)
LegacyFreak
#164442869Saturday, June 13, 2015 7:26 PM GMT

(Am I accepted now?)
VVrathful
#164442878Saturday, June 13, 2015 7:26 PM GMT

// Legacy accepted. (Volan) You step outside and immediately you're forced to cover your eyes from the harsh sunlight, despite the thick trees the sun still managed to burst through unbroken by vegetation. Once you adjust you realize your in the middle of a small crater caused by impact. (Aviana) As you look around you notice the small pod you were kept in, among the pod were 3 others, two with people in, one empty. To your left is an open door, the sun shining brightly in the pod.
LegacyFreak
#164443107Saturday, June 13, 2015 7:29 PM GMT

[Rachael] I slowly open my eyes as I wake from cyro-sleep. I lift myself out of the cryo pod and into the main pod area. I look above my cryo chamber and spy a locker with my name on it. I open it and slide out whatever is inside of it.
VVrathful
#164444472Saturday, June 13, 2015 7:43 PM GMT

(Rachael) You take out a bag from within the cabinet and with it some clothes fall too, a gray button up with gray sweat pants. Both have your name on it, inside the bag was a knife, some rope, and a sleeping bag.
LegacyFreak
#164444661Saturday, June 13, 2015 7:44 PM GMT

(Is it a flick out knife?)
VVrathful
#164445340Saturday, June 13, 2015 7:50 PM GMT

( I was gonna say combat knife, but this I'll leave up to you.)
LegacyFreak
#164445586Saturday, June 13, 2015 7:53 PM GMT

(I'm gonna make it a flick out knife.) [Rachael] I take the knife from the bag and place it in my pocket. I then proceed to sling the bag on my back. I then walk out of the pod, shielding my eyes from the sunlight.
VVrathful
#164446056Saturday, June 13, 2015 7:57 PM GMT

(Rachael) You pass a girl and boy who seem to be marveling at the scenery, would you dare set off on your own or convince the others to follow?
LegacyFreak
#164446254Saturday, June 13, 2015 7:58 PM GMT

[Rachael] I see the others and approach them. "Hey guys." I say to them as I approach them.