of     1   

spookled
#164393105Saturday, June 13, 2015 2:42 AM GMT

peep beep meme creep fresh from 2013 bat rat mat bat crap slap map nap blap i like pinapple
spookled
#164393255Saturday, June 13, 2015 2:44 AM GMT

this is lyrical genius how dare you ignore it :( i like pinapple
KrazyKronos
#164401746Saturday, June 13, 2015 5:13 AM GMT

ugly
KrazyKronos
#164401857Saturday, June 13, 2015 5:15 AM GMT

this is better not mine but an instant classic Shnorkle Borkle Bops, that's our name! Shnorkle Borkle Bops, yeah that's our name! Shnorkle Borkle Bops, oh oh oh, oh oh oh, Shnorkle Borkle Bops. Oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh. Purple men, dancing to the song, Shnorkle Borkle Bops! Big purple hands, waving around, jumping wildly, big purple men. Bloodshot eyes, large pink men, rolling around, everywhere. Shnorkle Borkle Bops! Shnorkle Borkle Bops! Handing out free candy, day and night, in their, big ole van. Big purple and pink, filled with big purple men, and tiny children. Shnorkle Borkle Bops! Shnorkle Borkle Bops! Purple men, screaming wildly, Shnorkle Borkle Bops. Purple men, praying at night, hoping to get, a child in their van. Purple men, lurking the streets, purple and nude, children everywhere. Children come, and they scream, Shnorkle Borkle Bops! Parents try, but they are to late, the Shnorkle Borkle Bops, already have, their childr-dr-dr-dren. Shnorkle Borkle Bops! Shnorkle Borkle Bops! Purple men, thieving in the night, no child is safe, locked doors do no good, they are purple, and menacing. Shnorkle Borkle Bops! Shnorkle Borkle Bops! Purple dongers, everywhere, waving in the night, ni-ni-niii-niiight, niiight. What do you scream, when they have captured you? Shnorkle Borkle Bops, Shnorkle Borkle Bops, Shnorkle Borkle Bops! {Child} "Hey, woah, what are you doing?! MOM! SHNORKLE BORKLE BOPS!" {Woman} "Oh dear, not the, Shnorkle Borkle Bops!" {Shnorkle Borkle Bops} "Come with me my dear child, come to me and my van!" {Child} "NO!" {Shnorkle Borkle Bops} "Firmly grasp it." Shnorkle Borkle Bops!

of     1