of     1   

XxKingOfWhackXx
#164456500Saturday, June 13, 2015 10:12 PM GMT

[Intro : ATL Capone] Metrix and Visionary, don't worry, these people won't do [S]. We got this, we got something for their [B] [A]. Not even in a records. [Verse : ATL Capone ] I don't claim [G]ang,i claim records/ Finna cut off your umbilical cord/ IDGAF about you Crew, my bread roller will rolled and make you flat with a bread roller/ Who The [F] is kinq hustle , I'll illuminate you like Nipsey Hussle/ Like on his video 1 of 1, he show his gun to the mirror - Phuck,Phuck,Phuck/ Take away all your Bugatti with my tow truck/ You and blackwell family are chickens, that about to get cluck/ You so raggedy, like a shirt that haven't been tuck/ Lame duck, I'm lucky - you [D] havent been [L]ick yet/ While you doing that, I'm [F]ing your [B] in her crib - where your trifling kids at/ Have your fam laying on your house deck/ I finna cook all of your fam into greens with turkey necks/ You the only [N] in merrick, that's getting wreck/ My bars is GOAT in other language, it's the best in Czech/ Get Wreck. [Verse : Jackal T - It me again] [We don't got time for this [G]ang [S] 3x] [[D]rug Money, Trap Money 2x] [Rap Money, Stolen Money] [ I'm strap , kid] [Still Jacking ,Kid] Yo Metrix, Lemme get the matches/ Finna grow these [N] some hair patches/ Finna Make Buildings, with Gold Gilding/ These [F] [N] are our gold digger/ Finna catch a [D]ead [B]ody in a [M]ortuary, while these [N] bodies having rigor/ [B]lackmailing these [N]/ Drilling and Nailing these [N]/ You've been imprisoned,Incarcerated or put in jail with no bail , [N]/ Got slice like plywood with broad axe again/ Your [A] getting bodied again/ Your body got drilled by the antlers of a ox again/ Don't make me reincarnate 2Pac again/ Like you coming back reincarnated and got shot again/ Been living in a indoors, like state pen/ I'll body you by writing with a pen/ Have you dead , by holding a paper and a playpen/ [Green Light] Then mean go dummy/ If y'all ever see these china monkeys/ I'm eat gummy bears , that's, [Green Light] I don't like these new [N]/ The like to snitch and sue a [N]/ I heard of a [N] name " JosephBlackwell "/ Saint Joseph, Joseph Who , [N]/ Got [S]atanic Symbol Tattoo's all over you face/ About to [F] It up with medieval mace/ Measure your speed with a speed gun/ Pass the red light, you a dead one/ We don't give a [F] about some ro-gang/ Getting vanished by ro-rap game/ I Know [N] that from englewood,Ready to ride and ready to [D]ie too/ I've heard about them , they're taking over their [H]ood and chi-town too/ [F] Around with a wrong person/ You gonna be another dead person/ [F] Blackwell, stuck in a water well/ Rather live in [H]ell , then live in a jail/ I know fetty wap, I know A$AP Rocky , i know Lil Durk and Chief keef/ That will like to get them alots of [A] whupping, Let them come at me/ I got hands , i got bands/ [F] [N], I Am What I AM/ Getting Made Like Bread with jelly and jam/ Start A war in Vietnam, Let's get ham/ [N] running out of ham, let's get spam/ [N] running out of spam , let's get Yams/ I'm Like Run DMC in Def Jam/ Like Eminem , Don't play me jam!/ I'll cause riots on this war [S]/ Got 4 macs with clips, put them in a [C]offin - wearing truckfit/ Tape their mouth with [D]uct tape, can't say [S]/ Got a lots of Blackwell'S [H]ostages in my basement like a hospital waiting room patient,[F] This/ Kinq Hustle And Blackwell live in cashville/ I'll Turn cashville into a battlefield/ Using a police shield, nut i see you wearing [F]emale High heels/ Woah, then you [G]ay, You need to see Dr.Phil/ And then film this [S], and put it on instragram/ You in the middle of my table like rotisseried ham/ In thanksgiving, looks like this song got comprehension/ You mandible is not in place, now your teeth missing/ You a [F]ing [B], that got beat the [D] of like hitting drums with a drumstick/ They're getting delivered like little debbie box full of snack desserts with donut sticks/ I'm the shark like in shark tale/ My [D] taste like a cocktail/ This a diss to josephblackwell and blackwell family ith kinq hustle, [And nobody know you 2x] Boi, e gonna hit you up/ Man, i thought that was 2pac song,burn you up/ [I'm about to show you] Y'all just got bodied dawg/ [Now everybody know you] [IVKinqHustle[G]angIV,JosephBlackwell and Blackwell Family]
Scribbos
#164456707Saturday, June 13, 2015 10:14 PM GMT

>my bread roller will rolled and make you flat with a bread roller
XxKingOfWhackXx
#164456973Saturday, June 13, 2015 10:18 PM GMT

@Scribbos Danks, that a error of my bars it's "My bread roller will rolled and make you flat with a bread board"
XxKingOfWhackXx
#164457706Saturday, June 13, 2015 10:28 PM GMT

Rates, Comments ,Suggestion, Amination?
IVKinqHustlegangIV
#164457814Saturday, June 13, 2015 10:29 PM GMT

this how i know you aint got a life
XxKingOfWhackXx
#164457998Saturday, June 13, 2015 10:31 PM GMT

You don't got no life, you can't rap for [S] too, I beat you in a rap battle irl.
KendrickBlackwell
#164460282Saturday, June 13, 2015 11:06 PM GMT

u got a day to say you dont want problems.
XxKingOfWhackXx
#164460425Saturday, June 13, 2015 11:08 PM GMT

I don't want no problems from xponents, and KinqHustle, i want to see you rap without him tbh.
B00KF4CE
#164460550Saturday, June 13, 2015 11:11 PM GMT

no
XxKingOfWhackXx
#166100665Tuesday, June 30, 2015 9:00 PM GMT

@Book ?
DXZ0MBI3117
#166107070Tuesday, June 30, 2015 10:12 PM GMT

Don't start beef with Xponet, since me and him rep UGA.
XxKingOfWhackXx
#166109659Tuesday, June 30, 2015 10:39 PM GMT

I ain't start shxt with him, his relative in blackwell family starting beef with me.
XxKingOfWhackXx
#166608264Sunday, July 05, 2015 5:39 PM GMT

PUSH5
#166610239Sunday, July 05, 2015 6:02 PM GMT

i had to dunk my head in a toilet after I read this
Vexull
#166611195Sunday, July 05, 2015 6:14 PM GMT

This was funny
XxKingOfWhackXx
#166611900Sunday, July 05, 2015 6:22 PM GMT

Vexull
#166612344Sunday, July 05, 2015 6:27 PM GMT

Now I feel bad :c tbh I didnt read the whole thing, but rorap pisses me off. Nothing personal

of     1