of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Firruu
#16460939Monday, November 09, 2009 12:00 AM GMT

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=12808660 - Previous RP, for reference. ________________________________________________________________________________ It's been five years since the last outbreak of the Verto... Toronto is slowly being rebuilt from the ground up... All the world is at peace... But what of the Verto? Without any one knowing; they escaped on a cruise ship, headed to places unknown. After a week at sea, their ship finally hit land on an island off the coast of Australia. After landing on the island, Firruu, or now Aldskel, set to work making new Verto. Within five years, their numbers now totaled about ten thousand Verto. They also had new varieties now, thanks to the exotic animals on the island. But their resources are running low. They plan to move onto Australia, and live there. But how long will it take before they overrun the entire continent...? And how much longer until the military arrives to eradicate them for good...? _____________________________________________________________________________ ___ VERTO VEXILLUM Name: Verto. Description: A standard Verto. A human with rotting flesh. Pros: None. Cons: None. Name: Fast Verto. Description: No outwardly differences, but can move faster. Pros: Faster. Cons: Physically weaker. Name: Strong Verto. Description: No outwardly differences, but is physically stronger. Pros: Stronger. Cons: Slower. Name: 'Strongman' Classification: Vexillum Description: A massive, musclebound monster. It can pick up and throw almost anything, and squash people in single hits. Pros: Incredibly strong. Uses it's giant arms to move, like a monkey or something, so it is also fast. Cons: Highly clumsy, and may fall off buildings or cliffs. Has no ranged attack. Can't fit through small spaces. NOTE THAT THE INFECTED CONSTANTLY EVOLVE, AND NEW TYPES SURFACE DAILY. ________________________________________________________________________________ Rules: The standard rules of RPing apply. Story RPing only, no exceptions. If you have a Verto type to suggest, PM it to me. ________________________________________________________________________________ Name: Gender: Age: Infected?: What Type: (If yes to previous part) How far into transformation?: Status: (Civilian, Infected. Civilians are in a random place in the continent. Infected start with Aldskel, and the rest of the infected.) Weapon(s): ( Civilians will use improvised weapons, or handguns (NOT DESERT EAGLES!)) Inventory: Personality: Likes: Dislikes: Appearance: Bio: ________________________________________________________________________________ Name: Aldskel. Gender: Male. Age: 25. Infected?: Yes. What Type: Overlord. How far into transformation?: 100%. Status: Infected. Weapon(s): Natural weapons. Personality: Quiet. Harsh, at times. Intelligent and resourceful. A good leader. Likes: His people. Being alone. The written word. Dislikes: Military. Large crowds. Appearance: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/8/84/Deathclaw_01.jpg Bio: The reluctant leader of the Verto. He was a soldier, with nothing but contempt for the species before he became one, and realized what life was like for them. Now he fully accepts his role, and loves it.
Firruu
#16461153Monday, November 09, 2009 12:04 AM GMT

(Slight correction to my character; age is 30, not 25.)
branch12
#16461192Monday, November 09, 2009 12:05 AM GMT

Name:branch Gender:male Age:22 Infected?:nope What Type:nope How far into transformation?:none Status:civilan Weapon(s):dual knives,dual pistols,shotgun Inventory:dual knives,5 packs of ammo,5 packs of food and water Personality:nice,smart,kind,helpful,fast,stronge Likes:killing infected,desert,food Dislikes:infected,and othere stuff Appearance:like me Bio:a smart,fats,stronge,nice,helpful person,wants to survive the outbreak
Firruu
#16461256Monday, November 09, 2009 12:06 AM GMT

(You clearly don't get this RP. Please fix your grammar and sheet, then come back.)
branch12
#16461331Monday, November 09, 2009 12:07 AM GMT

(ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....i take that as an insult,plus,whats not to get???)
zacaris
#16461378Monday, November 09, 2009 12:08 AM GMT

Name: David Miller Gender: Male Age: 28 Infected?: No What Type: No How far into transformation?: N/A Status: Civilian Weapon(s): Cricket Bat (They exist. Look 'em up if you don't believe me.), and a 6mm Handgun. Inventory: Cell Phone (Dead), and 1 Mag for the Handgun. Personality: Understanding. Calm. Strategic. Likes: Books. Mathematics. Living. Dislikes: The Walking Dead. Black&White Movies. Appearance: Brown Mophair, Blue Eyes, Black/White Checkered Polo, Blue Jeans, Brown/Tan Boots. Bio: A survivor from the Toronto Mass Infection, he has come to Australia to stop the Infection there. Before it is too late.
zacaris
#16461441Monday, November 09, 2009 12:09 AM GMT

(When is fast and 'stronge' a Personality? No, my friend, that is a trait. And that isn't on the Sheet.)
Firruu
#16461457Monday, November 09, 2009 12:09 AM GMT

(First off, your character has NO flaws. He's fast, strong, and smart. Second, he has quite a few weapons, even though he's a civilian. Third; 'wants to survive the outbreak'. What outbreak? No one even knows the Verto are still alive. This is not some crappy, no-thought zombie RP. This is an intelligent, literate RP, and if you're going to post like that, please leave.)
branch12
#16461628Monday, November 09, 2009 12:12 AM GMT

Name:Branch Gender:Male Age:22 Infected?:No What Type:No How far into transformation?:N/A Status:Civilian Weapon(s):Dual knives,Dual pistols,Shotgun Inventory:dual knives,5 packs of ammo,5 packs of food and water Personality:nice,smart,kind,helpful,fast, Stronge Likes:killing infected,desert,food Dislikes:infected,and Othere stuff Appearance:http://www.gossipgamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/left-4-dead-2-cast.jpg (the one to the far right) Bio:A Smart,Fast,Stronge,Sice,Helpful person,wants to survive the outbreak,he is a survivor of the infection,seeking revenge of the infected
branch12
#16461684Monday, November 09, 2009 12:13 AM GMT

(okay then,remove all the stuff that you said,jeez,)
zacaris
#16461731Monday, November 09, 2009 12:14 AM GMT

(Can we just start? WITHOUT Branch, if you please.)
Firruu
#16461835Monday, November 09, 2009 12:16 AM GMT

(Yes. Branch is suspended, until he fixes his character sheet and sends it to me over PM. If he posts here again, he's banned. Give me a while to type up the opening post.)
gamer325
#16462001Monday, November 09, 2009 12:18 AM GMT

Name: Mack McShauner Gender: M Age: 29 Infected?: No. What Type: (If yes to previous part) How far into transformation?: Not infected. Status: Civilian. Weapon(s): A 5-inch long, 2-inch wide metal rod. Inventory: A pencil, a cellphone, and a red painted stone. Personality: Smart, weak, fast. Likes: TV shows, the now-deceased Steve Irwin, Halo. Dislikes: Zombies. Appearance: Red jacket w/hood, blue slightly ripped up jeans, caucasian skin, red eyes, blue messy hair. Bio: A car mechanic from downtown Sydney.
branch12
#16462160Monday, November 09, 2009 12:21 AM GMT

Final Remake: Name:Branch Gender:Male Age:22 Infected?:No What Type:No How far into transformation?:N/A Status:Civilian Weapon(s):Dual knives,Dual pistols,Shotgun,and finally a a base-ball bat Inventory:dual knives,5 packs of ammo,5 packs of food and water Personality:nice,smart,,not very stronge Likes:killing infected(when he sees them),desert,food Dislikes:infected(when he sees them),flying,and geting hurt Appearance:http://www.gossipgamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/left-4-dead-2-cast.jpg (the one to the far right) Bio:just an average ex-marine,he is sometimes helpful,he is not very stronge,but he comes back with smartness
branch12
#16462238Monday, November 09, 2009 12:22 AM GMT

(c-r-a-p sorry man!!!!i was to busy fixing my sheet to read your post about if i post again!)
GameBeater
#16462477Monday, November 09, 2009 12:26 AM GMT

Name: Archer Gender: M Age: 15 Infected?: N/A What Type: N/A How far into transformation?: N/A Status: Civilian Weapon(s):Metal Baseball Bat, Make-shift Molotov, and a glock. Inventory: 3 Hershey Bars, 2 sandwiches, 5 water bottles, weapons ^^^^ Personality: Smart, not that strong, maybe 5 pull ups, tops Likes: Survivors with a good sense and COMMON sense. Dislikes: Idiot surviors who wonder off alone, and Vertos. Appearance: Black hair, green eyes, tan, skinny, 5"7, wears t-shirts with jeans, and old sneakers. Bio: A kid who grew up on the streets, had got in trouble with police and gangs alot, and didn't really have friends except for William, who was later killed by a mob of Vertos. Wants revenge and plans to see it through.
Firruu
#16462559Monday, November 09, 2009 12:28 AM GMT

(Obviously you don't listen to me. Branch is banned.) I slowly surveyed the area. I would miss this island. For the past five years, I had called it home. Here, I had nursed my species back to safe existence. But it was now time to leave. Sustaining a species with a single island was a thing that could only last so long. We had almost used up all the resources. Now we would move onto the coast. The ship was prepared, and we were moving onto the ship.
GameBeater
#16462794Monday, November 09, 2009 12:33 AM GMT

Listens to the news on TV. --Austrailia under attack? We'll go deeper in this investigation. Reporter>Well, Debbie, we've seen some strange, rotting people off the coast of Austrailia, is it a hoax, or real?-- Click. "Ugh, lame news reporters." Gets out of lazy chair and walks outside into the gloomy Austrailian day. Looks over towards to market; empty. "That's odd...wait, t'day's Sunday! Of course, it isn't open on Sunday...I need to not watch that much news in a short period of time..."
Firruu
#16462931Monday, November 09, 2009 12:35 AM GMT

Failure. No. One. Knows. About. The. Verto. Still. Being. Alive. Doing that is called; hijacking the thread, and I should really ban you for it.
GameBeater
#16462938Monday, November 09, 2009 12:36 AM GMT

Sees the house owners approaching in a van. "Uh oh..." Man> Archer! Go away! "Sorry! I just wanted to watch the news!"
GameBeater
#16463018Monday, November 09, 2009 12:37 AM GMT

(Dude, seriously, sorry, dang) Runs down the alley. Sees a local garbage truck parked on the side of the road. "Hmm..." Dashes and opens the door. Cranks the keys and drives off. "Eck, what's that sm--oh, it's a garbage truck...duh."
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#16463230Monday, November 09, 2009 12:41 AM GMT

Name:Dr. Wilkerson Gender:Male Age:34 Infected?:No What Type:N/A How far into transformation?:N/A Status:Civillian Weapons:Surgical Knife. Inventory:Some staples, a peice of paper, 'golf' pencil. Personality:Usaly freindly, thoughtful, smart. Likes:Seafood, stuff. Dislikes:Fastfood, arrognant pepole, stuff. Appearance:Labcoat, brown hair, brown eyes, light tan, 5'10 Bio:Hes a surgeon. Could be useful if any seriouse injuries.
Firruu
#16463393Monday, November 09, 2009 12:44 AM GMT

(Ugh. We need infected. Otherwise I have no one to interact with.)
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#16463443Monday, November 09, 2009 12:45 AM GMT

(Might make a infected.)
gamer325
#16463861Monday, November 09, 2009 12:52 AM GMT

I sat in a lazy chair in my house.

of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right