of     1   

WRBEAST990
#165085740Saturday, June 20, 2015 6:08 PM GMT

This is IFA's rulebook. All rules will be posted here, if it is not posted on here it's legal unless a referee thinks it's unfair, then you'll have to obey commands. How can I become a player? To become an official player you will have to first join IFA, which from there you will be a free agent/Draft prospect (Depending on where the season is at). If signing period is over you will have to wait until the IFA draft which all the rookies around the league would gather around in the IFA draft hall. Only coaches can officially tryout players, but a player could recommend you to his coach. How do I become a coach? If you want to become a team staff member (In other words a coach) you will have to ask your head coach, as that is not in my power to make you a coach. Head coaching jobs will be rarely given. If a head coaching position is open it will be given to a big name in the league, or the head coach has the choice to pass it down. Terms and Conditions When joining a team you are signing a contract by saying "I accept", this contract stating you will stay on that team until free agency week. If you are cut your contract is broken in which you will be legal to join any team. If you leave without being cut by your head coach or a high rank on the team you are on a 4 week suspension. If you go back to the team your suspension will be cut short. Team Rosters The limit to players on a team is 15, if a Head Coach goes over the limit he'll get a warning, if it happens again he will FF the following game, if it happens once again he will be fired. Max Of Players on Field The max of players aloud on field is 6, the minimum is 5, if you do not have 5 or more players you will forfeit the game, but you will be granted 3 minutes to gather players. In game Rules -10 second delay = Turnover -To many men on court = Turnover -Back Court Violation = Turnover -Unsportsmanlike Conduct = Penalty Shot -Inside Boundaries = Penalty Shot -Press = Penalty Shot -Half Court Shot (This rule does not apply in 4th Quarter) = Turnover If anything is missing, please private message me.

of     1