of     1   

AbandonedByGod666
#165230239Monday, June 22, 2015 5:35 AM GMT

Another emotional rap... WHY MUST I DO THIS? XD Sick beat for this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVdhHktuAmo I remember the first day I rapped here, It was when I was angry at my brother. I was offended too because he talked about death of my mother. I am trying to get over it but I even lost my childhood pet, Clover. Sometimes I think of how irrelevant I am in the world now. Even if I died nobody would shift a brow. I could die right now nothing would change in the planet. I am too shy to ask for attention damn it. Nobody would give a single s**t if I was even a star. I might do some raps and get pretty far. But that means nothing in this world even though people know me. I have skill but a life? Nobody will prove if I do, see? I had depression throughout my life and I rap to let it out. That is what my roblox career is all about. Life is not so bad even though I have no purpose. Maybe I could get on the roof and just fall. Or maybe I could slit my wrists and just end it all. Or I could get paralyzed and turn into a vegtable. But maybe life isn't so bad if I get in my car and ride it down. The lake is where I will go and I will be without a frown. I will save myself from depression by making myself drown. ( ALL OF THIS IS UNTRUE EXEPT FOR DEPRESSION RAPPING )
AbandonedByGod666
#165231013Monday, June 22, 2015 5:49 AM GMT

BUMP
Mintiee
#166301624Thursday, July 02, 2015 5:32 PM GMT

Damn that is Amazing

of     1