of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

redcutiehorsegirl
#165245524Monday, June 22, 2015 1:07 PM GMT

Character Chart Character’s full name: Reason or meaning of name: (Optional) Character’s nickname: (Optional) Reason for nickname: (Optional) Birth date: Branch: Occupation in Branch: (Anything really. If you work on a carrier you could be an officer or engi'.) Place Of Birth: Appearence: Personality: Habits Smokes: (Optional) Drinks: (Optional) Quirks: Equipment Weapon: Night Gear: Uniform: Armor: Helmet: Misc.:
redcutiehorsegirl
#165245872Monday, June 22, 2015 1:14 PM GMT

Story: You are members of 2nd Battalion of the U.S. Army's 75th Ranger Regiment and have been deployed overseas to combat Genna a Paramilitary group that somehow has taken-over half of the African Continent. After a few months of patrols and small assaults on compounds your unit is sent out via C-130 to assault a location that is believed to contain a high value target, they are wanted dead or alive. You and your comrades gear up, load into the plane and are off to air drop in, but just as you are about to jump your aircraft is shot out of the sky by means of flak, anti air ordinance and large arms fire. You and only a few others make to to the ground safely enough to fight and must now make your way from the crash site to a small FOB about 50 miles away, fighting every inch of the way using your training and your fellow soldiers to survive. Rangers lead the way.
redcutiehorsegirl
#165246560Monday, June 22, 2015 1:29 PM GMT

Bump Bumping. We're no strangers to lo-o-ove! You know the rules and i do not!
DonMangLy
#165252499Monday, June 22, 2015 3:27 PM GMT

quarrel me no, that word sucks fight me that's better "Oh, NOOOOW I get it! History science!"
redcutiehorsegirl
#165254153Monday, June 22, 2015 3:53 PM GMT

bump. We're no strangers to lo-o-ove! You know the rules and i do not!
redcutiehorsegirl
#165259147Monday, June 22, 2015 5:06 PM GMT

bomp And they say i'm stupid! HA!
redcutiehorsegirl
#165269826Monday, June 22, 2015 7:18 PM GMT

bemp And they say i'm stupid! HA!
redcutiehorsegirl
#165271160Monday, June 22, 2015 7:34 PM GMT

BUUUUUUUMP Someone pls join. 私たちの父将軍を称賛!
thinkablethedarkside
#165273537Monday, June 22, 2015 7:59 PM GMT

Character’s full name: Chris "Christal" Jones Reason or meaning of name: He was named Chris by his parents and his father was Jones. That's about the only meaning for his human name. Character’s nickname: Christal Reason for nickname: He changed his name to Christal after a brush with death, where his neck was slit and he bled out. He actually did die. But a kind-hearted demon brought him back from the dead the only way possible at that point. Making him into a demon. Birth date: June 1rst, 1994 Branch: Melee combat Occupation in Branch: Um, melee combat. Place Of Birth: The hospital. :3 Appearence: Think sebastian, now think extremely pale and with a huge scar on his neck. Personality: Kind-hearted when not threatened, but when he's in combat/His life is threatened, He switches to a more demon personality, and his eyes turn black. Habits Smokes: Nope Drinks: Yep (Very high alchohal tolerancy, takes a very large amount of very strong drinks to make him any drunk past slightly tipsy. He drinks partly to show that off.) Quirks: Demon, Winged. A very rare sight. Equipment Weapon: Ice powers Night Gear: Good night vision Uniform: A black suit Armor: None (Can make some or use an ice shield if needed) Helmet: None Misc.: His wings give him an advantage in melee combat, as well as his Ice shield in any combat.
redcutiehorsegirl
#165275435Monday, June 22, 2015 8:18 PM GMT

E.e 1. This isn't a powers Rp 2. "Branch: Melee combat" Branch of Military 3. Demon. I... I don't even. 私たちの父将軍を称賛!
thinkablethedarkside
#165275676Monday, June 22, 2015 8:21 PM GMT

1: Your point? 2: I have no idea what branches the military has, I'm a civillian. 3: It's a bit unusual, I get that.
redcutiehorsegirl
#165275867Monday, June 22, 2015 8:22 PM GMT

*Picks up a random pistol Lying on the floor and shoots myself* 私たちの父将軍を称賛!
thinkablethedarkside
#165276173Monday, June 22, 2015 8:26 PM GMT

Does that mean i'm denied..?
redcutiehorsegirl
#165277114Monday, June 22, 2015 8:35 PM GMT

Nope come on in Mr. Experimental Super Soldier. 私たちの父将軍を称賛!
thinkablethedarkside
#165277345Monday, June 22, 2015 8:38 PM GMT

Okay, marked. :D When does the RP start?
redcutiehorsegirl
#165278283Monday, June 22, 2015 8:48 PM GMT

I... Don't know. Can you try to get more people to join? 私たちの父将軍を称賛!
thinkablethedarkside
#165278373Monday, June 22, 2015 8:49 PM GMT

Yeah, sure. I can see if my buddy Gearblade is interested.
thinkablethedarkside
#177186131Friday, October 30, 2015 8:56 PM GMT

Back from long inactivity, I think I can do the RP again, void the part about Chris's eyes turning black when angered.
EmptyCheeseMan500
#198232853Sunday, September 11, 2016 4:04 AM GMT

Cool I like RP
EmptyCheeseMan500
#198232890Sunday, September 11, 2016 4:05 AM GMT

###
Noctis_Tarik
#198235394Sunday, September 11, 2016 4:52 AM GMT

To be honest normally this would not interest me, but I'm willing to give it a try. Name: Ryker Alexander Dante Hale Age: 19 Branch: The Night Stalkers (Elite US military branch. The people from this branch are some who took out Bi###a######Occupation in Branch: Scout/support. Place Of Birth: Miami Florida. Appearence: Bright blue eyes, Black hair cut short. White skin. Fairly strong build for his size at 6 feet 2 inches. Tribal tattoos around his upper right arm, right shoulder, right side of his back and right side of his chest. Bullet scar on his lower left side of his stomach. Personality: That of a common soldier. Calm, collective and quiet in the battle field, but high in spirits at the counter of the bar. #######################################################################################################Quirks: N/A Equipment: Weapon: 2 MEU(SOC) Pistol (Mag of 16) (One on left hip, and one on lower right leg.) MP7A1 (Mag of 30) Night Gear: Standard issue Night Ops gear. Uniform: Military fatigues with Kevlar underneath. Armor: Kevlar. Helmet: Standardized military helmet with Kevlar padding on inside. Misc: Standard military bag with provisions. I will not join if this is going to be with people who have super powers, are demons or angels, or any of that BS. I'm looking for this as a war based RP. Not some edgy anime based thing. "When the stars were right, They could plunge from world to world through the sky; but when the stars were wrong, They could not live." ― H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu [Add 800 posts.]
Noctis_Tarik
#198235434Sunday, September 11, 2016 4:52 AM GMT

Not sure why it blanked at area out. To be honest normally this would not interest me, but I'm willing to give it a try. Name: Ry#####l#########a#####ale Age: 19 Branch: The Night Stalkers (Elite US military branch. The people from this branch are some who took out Bi###a######Occupation in Branch: Scout/support. Place Of Birth: Miami Florida. Appearence: Bright blue eyes, Black hair cut short. White skin. Fairly strong build for his size at 6 feet 2 inches. Tribal tattoos around his upper right arm, right shoulder, right side of his back and right side of his chest. Bullet scar on his lower left side of his stomach. Personality: That of a common soldier. Calm, collective and quiet in the battle field, but high in spirits at the counter of the bar. Habits Smokes(Optional): To a small extent. Drinks(Optional): Well if this is military then it would be common, so yes. Quirks: N/A Equipment: Weapon: 2 MEU(SOC) Pistol (Mag of 16) (One on left hip, and one on lower right leg.) MP7A1 (Mag of 30) Night Gear: Standard issue Night Ops gear. Uniform: Military fatigues with Kevlar underneath. Armor: Kevlar. Helmet: Standardized military helmet with Kevlar padding on inside. Misc: Standard military bag with provisions. I will not join if this is going to be with people who have super powers, are demons or angels, or any of that BS. I'm looking for this as a war based RP. Not some edgy anime based thing. "When the stars were right, They could plunge from world to world through the sky; but when the stars were wrong, They could not live." ― H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu [Add 800 posts.]
Noctis_Tarik
#198235478Sunday, September 11, 2016 4:53 AM GMT

@ Above The name is ##### ######### ##### Hale. The name above is of a ######### that ordered 9/11. Thought it seems to hash tag his name. "When the stars were right, They could plunge from world to world through the sky; but when the stars were wrong, They could not live." ― H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu [Add 800 posts.]
Noctis_Tarik
#198235517Sunday, September 11, 2016 4:54 AM GMT

Ryker Alexander Hale Damn, since when did the filter system get EVEN STRICTER! "When the stars were right, They could plunge from world to world through the sky; but when the stars were wrong, They could not live." ― H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu [Add 800 posts.]
Thomz024
#198245098Sunday, September 11, 2016 10:44 AM GMT

#########################################

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right