PickachuGirl
#167254998Saturday, July 11, 2015 5:07 PM GMT

Sarah followed the man, and with what he said, climbed into the back of the carriage where she sat down. "So, where are we going?" she asked. sorry if i'm terrible at writing i am just very tired 100% of the time
Z0rr0w
#167255855Saturday, July 11, 2015 5:18 PM GMT

(The following choices will be very important later on.) "The tailor nearby," he says, using the reins to set the horses on the move. "Believe me Miss, the tailor has some very fine dresses. Do you have any idea what kind of colour and style you may want?"
PickachuGirl
#167286762Saturday, July 11, 2015 11:24 PM GMT

"To be honest, no," Sarah answered. Sarah wasn't exactly familiar with fine dresses, so she wouldn't know what to say. Maybe for a color, she would like blue or violet, but she would be at lost to say anything else. sorry if i'm terrible at writing i am just very tired 100% of the time
Z0rr0w
#167328504Sunday, July 12, 2015 8:43 AM GMT

"Very well, you'll have plenty of time to decide what you'd like when we arrive," the man says. The ride through the city is uneventful. However, the sights you saw were interesting and foreign to you. Steam was pumped out of all the buildings and filled the air. Other carriages trotted around the city on the roads. Looking to the sky, you saw something there as well. Something strange and alien. It looked like some kind of massive balloon carrying a platform. Squinting your eyes, you thought you saw people on that platform. The back of the platform had several rotors spinning, and pipes shooting out steam crept along the side of the platform. Soon enough, you'd arrived at a quaint little building which seemed a bit, girly. Pink frills decorated the outside, and little ornaments were hanging from those frills.At the front were two glass doors, allowing you to see inside. Inside, the building was a friendly white colour, not too bright and not too dull. Dresses and other forms of clothing were all hanging on racks, and there was a woman walking around cleaning and checking everything. "I never did like this place, Miss. I believe I'll stay out here for a time. Go on in, pick up what you want, and let me know so I can come inside and pay for it," your driver says.
PickachuGirl
#167350181Sunday, July 12, 2015 4:55 PM GMT

"Well, okay," Sarah said, "I understand." Sarah entered the building through the glass doors and looked around. This place was admittedly a bit uncanny, but Sarah hoped she would adjust. She just needed to stay here long enough to find a dress she liked, which could really be anything; Sarah wasn't exactly picky since most/all of the dresses here were better quality than what she usually wears by a long shot. "Hm," she murmured, browsing over towards the short sleeved, feet covering light colored dresses. sorry if i'm terrible at writing i am just very tired 100% of the time
Z0rr0w
#167358269Sunday, July 12, 2015 6:38 PM GMT

You began searching through the dresses and found several of them, all in different colours and styles, all of them light and with short sleeves or no sleeves. There were quite a few options and choices you had to make for your dress. Please pick one option from each category. SLEEVES: Short-sleeved No sleeves One shoulder sleeve PATTERNS AND DESIGN: Completely plain Plain top half, patterened bottom half Patterened top half, plain bottom half Completely platterened CHOICE OF PATTERN (only if applicable): Flowers Hearts Jeweled Dots Stripes PATTERN COLOUR (only if applicable): Light purple Light pink Light blue Light red Light yellow White Black PRIMARY DRESS COLOUR: Light purple Light pink Light blue Light red Light yellow White Black
Z0rr0w
#167358492Sunday, July 12, 2015 6:40 PM GMT

patterned*
PickachuGirl
#167359057Sunday, July 12, 2015 6:47 PM GMT

SLEEVES: Short-sleeved PATTERNS AND DESIGN: Plain top half, patterned bottom half CHOICE OF PATTERN (only if applicable): Flowers PATTERN COLOUR (only if applicable): Light blue PRIMARY DRESS COLOUR: Light purple sorry if i'm terrible at writing i am just very tired 100% of the time
Z0rr0w
#167359415Sunday, July 12, 2015 6:51 PM GMT

You soon find a dress on one of the racks that looks just perfect. It's around this time that the woman in the shop takes notice of you. "OhmygodI'msosorryIdidn'tnoticeyoumissdoyouneedhelpwithanything?" she asks in an extremely rapid manner.
PickachuGirl
#167360108Sunday, July 12, 2015 6:58 PM GMT

"Uh, can I bring this outside for just a few moments to show the man standing out on the front?" sorry if i'm terrible at writing i am just very tired 100% of the time
Z0rr0w
#167361256Sunday, July 12, 2015 7:11 PM GMT

"Huh?" she asks, slowing down her speech to a more reasonable speed, "I'm sorry, we don't allow people to take our products outside without paying for them. Why do you need to show him the dress?"
PickachuGirl
#167361648Sunday, July 12, 2015 7:16 PM GMT

"Well, because he'll pay for it, for me. He just doesn't like being here, I think," Sarah said, getting nervous she's pretty much doing everything all wrong. Damn. Well, she can probably fix this. It's not like she's manslaughtered ten people, right? "Um, is it fine if I just leave it here, get him, then come back to pay for it?" sorry if i'm terrible at writing i am just very tired 100% of the time
Z0rr0w
#167373416Sunday, July 12, 2015 9:25 PM GMT

"Oh, sure, of course. That dress is 200 suzus in case you need to tell him the price," the woman says, going behind the counter.
PickachuGirl
#167454550Monday, July 13, 2015 5:29 PM GMT

"Well, alright. I'll be back in just a few seconds." After saying this, Sarah then left the building for a few moments, and went to the man. "I picked out a dress, it's 200 suzus," she told him. (screaming because i am egg) sorry if i'm terrible at writing i am just very tired 100% of the time
Z0rr0w
#167540974Tuesday, July 14, 2015 12:04 PM GMT

"Ah, very good," he says, pulling a wallet out of his pocket and withdrawing a piece of paper, writing on it, then handing it to you. It looks to be a check, though you've only seen a check a few times in your life when a rich man at the bakery handed it to you as payment. The words 'Two-Hundred Suzus' is written prominently at the bottom of the check.
PickachuGirl
#167555187Tuesday, July 14, 2015 4:14 PM GMT

Sarah took the check, and went back into the shop. When she is in it, she picks up the dress where she had left it. She then went to the lady behind the counter, and gave her the check. "Here's the 200 suzus for the dress," she said. chirp
Z0rr0w
#167586497Tuesday, July 14, 2015 9:41 PM GMT

The woman takes the check from you, quickly reading it and putting it away. "Okay, the changing area is right over there," she says, pointing at a set of stalls with curtains over each one, "go see if the dress fits properly, if it doesn't, I'll make some adjustments."
PickachuGirl
#167593410Tuesday, July 14, 2015 10:47 PM GMT

"Alright," Sarah nodded, then entered into one of the changing rooms taking the dress with her. In there, she changed from her old clothing, into the new dress she just brought. chirp
Z0rr0w
#167691040Wednesday, July 15, 2015 9:33 PM GMT

You head into the changing room and get yourself changed. Wearing a dress feels extremely strange to you. Even with that foreign and alien feeling, you're fairly certain that the dress fits just right.
PickachuGirl
#167695298Wednesday, July 15, 2015 10:17 PM GMT

Sarah, after changing herself into the dress, walked outside of the changing room. "Is it... good?" she asked the lady, for a second opinion. chirp
Z0rr0w
#167698289Wednesday, July 15, 2015 10:48 PM GMT

"Why, of course it is! I make the greatest dresses!" she says, smiling ear-to-ear, "it doesn't look too bad on you either."
PickachuGirl
#167772531Thursday, July 16, 2015 5:31 PM GMT

"Well, uh, okay!" Sarah said, quickly making her move towards the door, "Thank you, and bye." She then went outside, to the man, not really knowing if leaving so soon like that was rude or not, but she didn't see the point in staying there any longer. "I'm here, with the dress," she said to him. chirp
Z0rr0w
#167792837Thursday, July 16, 2015 9:15 PM GMT

"Very good Miss. Shall I bring you to your bakery, or do you have someplace else you'd like to go?"
PickachuGirl
#167867770Friday, July 17, 2015 2:37 PM GMT

"I'd just like to go straight to the bakery, please," Sarah said, not really sure where else she would go. chirp
Z0rr0w
#167980285Saturday, July 18, 2015 4:10 PM GMT

"As you wish, Miss," the man says. Once you've gotten into the carriage, the man rides off and soon stops outside the bakery. "We're here," the man tells you.