habs100
#165454677Wednesday, June 24, 2015 7:08 PM GMT

http://gyazo.com/82aad684e652731df9c0ee34da27a256 This siggy sux
Zammy67rocks5
#165454935Wednesday, June 24, 2015 7:10 PM GMT

"Zammy, dont be stupid bro." Except it's not stupid. The Confederacy was established on slavery of black people and white supremacy and thus the flag celebrates it. It's like saying the Natsee flag doesn't represent antisemitism. "if i find out that razor teeth has been making fun of me, i'll turn him into cat food and lots of it"
positiveee
#165454978Wednesday, June 24, 2015 7:10 PM GMT

Saying the confederate symbol is a sign of hatred and slavery is = to saying a maple leaf = canadian mexican flag = drugs british flag = tea american flag= hatred towards native americans North Korean flag = hatred towards everybody Japanese flag = hatred towards america
DeadMan253
#165455041Wednesday, June 24, 2015 7:11 PM GMT

a maple leaf = canadian mexican flag = drugs british flag = tea american flag= hatred towards native americans North Korean flag = hatred towards everybody Japanese flag = hatred towards america that was dumb and incredibly ill-founded
koolboy123
#165455122Wednesday, June 24, 2015 7:12 PM GMT

but none of them symbol racism moron
positiveee
#165455123Wednesday, June 24, 2015 7:12 PM GMT

" that was dumb and incredibly ill-founded " EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ACTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTLY
Zammy67rocks5
#165455188Wednesday, June 24, 2015 7:12 PM GMT

"a maple leaf = canadian mexican flag = drugs british flag = tea american flag= hatred towards native americans North Korean flag = hatred towards everybody Japanese flag = hatred towards america" Except Japan doesn't hate America at all LMAO "if i find out that razor teeth has been making fun of me, i'll turn him into cat food and lots of it"
habs100
#165455228Wednesday, June 24, 2015 7:13 PM GMT

they bombed us once, therefore hate us logic This siggy sux
TheHarlequinsDemise
#165455244Wednesday, June 24, 2015 7:13 PM GMT

The stupidity in this thread. 1) The Confederate flag is basically celebrating the slavery of black people and white supremacy in general. 2) The DC snipers were not race motivated whatsoever. There's been a few theories of their motives but none involve race. 3) The Black Panther Party was not actually racist. The New Black Panther Party is, but they aren't connected to each other. x2 i know all of that and i don't even live in the us. i'd also like to add that kobe is a moron and everyone else who's saying "confederate flag should be allowed outside" are trolls. one more thing though: you people do say you're land of the free. by denying these redneck hillbillies the right to express their free thoughts, you're kind of not free at all.
positiveee
#165455255Wednesday, June 24, 2015 7:13 PM GMT

EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXACTLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY none of its true thus, my point being proven. Thinking a flag is a sign of something is ignorant.
Zammy67rocks5
#165455522Wednesday, June 24, 2015 7:16 PM GMT

"Thinking a flag is a sign of something is ignorant." A nation's flag is a nationalistic symbol. Thus, waving a flag represents the country and its values. The Confederate flag represents the CSA and it valued racism and slavery. And considering how often the Confederate flag is used at white supremacist rallies, I think it is clearly a symbol of white supremacy. "if i find out that razor teeth has been making fun of me, i'll turn him into cat food and lots of it"
DeadMan253
#165455617Wednesday, June 24, 2015 7:17 PM GMT

lemme break this down a maple leaf = canadian Yes. The maple leaf is literally a SYMBOL of Canada. It's their emblem. It's on the god damn flag. mexican flag = drugs Incorrect. The flag doesn't represent the terrible drug problem in Mexico. The flag has nothing to do with the mafias and gangs that rule the country. british flag = tea http://www.tea.co.uk/a-social-history The Queen of Charles the II brought tea drinking to the Parliament. It's literally a symbol of Britain. american flag= hatred towards native americans Funny. The ancestors of the Confederacy were racist too! North Korean flag = hatred towards everybody North Korea is a embarrassing country, that manages to oppress its own people. Japanese flag = hatred towards america https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Japan that and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rising_Sun_Flag that. Are two ENTIRELY different things.
habs100
#165455823Wednesday, June 24, 2015 7:19 PM GMT

looked up "white supremacy" on google images two most common sights were confederate and n@z! flag says something This siggy sux
positiveee
#165456245Wednesday, June 24, 2015 7:23 PM GMT

dead than want does the confederate flag show?
DeadMan253
#165456347Wednesday, June 24, 2015 7:24 PM GMT

..The history of racist oppression and the ideology of slavery on African Americans during the time period of the Civil War.
koolboy123
#165456676Wednesday, June 24, 2015 7:27 PM GMT

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_States_of_America
positiveee
#165457096Wednesday, June 24, 2015 7:31 PM GMT

" mexican flag = drugs Incorrect. The flag doesn't represent the terrible drug problem in Mexico. The flag has nothing to do with the mafias and gangs that rule the country. " "..The history of racist oppression and the ideology of slavery on African Americans during the time period of the Civil War. " how are these who different? the confederate BATTLE flag has absolutely nothing to do with racism or slavery
koolboy123
#165457388Wednesday, June 24, 2015 7:34 PM GMT

the normal 1st flag seen here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America
DeadMan253
#165457591Wednesday, June 24, 2015 7:35 PM GMT

how are these who different? the confederate BATTLE flag has absolutely nothing to do with racism or slavery O!!! The confederate flag was about protecting the state of the Confederacy!! Which was a state founded and based upon by racism!! Without slavery, the Confederacy probably would of never even existed. lol
BackUp1084
#165458187Wednesday, June 24, 2015 7:41 PM GMT

HISTORY LESSON: The Confederate States of America formed because of Abraham Lincoln being elected president. Since Lincoln wanted to abolish slavery, the original seven states (Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, and Texas) all peacefully seceded from the Union (the Confederacy increased to eleven states once Arkansas, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia joined). The reason for the secession was to preserve slavery, states' rights, and political liberties for whites. http://www.history.com/topics/american-civil-war/confederate-states-of-america
doctorgonzo
#165482270Thursday, June 25, 2015 12:01 AM GMT

the confederate flag was the symbol of a rebel country that broke away due to the threat of lincoln's republicans ending slavery around the nation. it was raised above south carolina's government building in 1962 in response to the civil rights movement. it was an act of defiance and intimidation for the black populace. it was not heritage, but hate. there is no avoiding this. the flag was raised in order to assert the white man's dominance over the black man. the black panther party was formed in response to things like that. it's full name is the "black panther party for self-defence". they weren't fighting for black supremacy, but for defence against white supremacy. it's not racist for them to fight against the system that wants to get rid of them
Swagudelo
#165482851Thursday, June 25, 2015 12:07 AM GMT

"the black panther party was formed in response to things like that. it's full name is the "black panther party for self-defence". they weren't fighting for black supremacy, but for defence against white supremacy. it's not racist for them to fight against the system that wants to get rid of them" but ithesportsbomb said otherwise, even though he's never studied anything in his life for more than 10 minutes!!
muddykinz
#165482963Thursday, June 25, 2015 12:08 AM GMT

no it needs to stay it represents the south. Yes maybe it reminds people of slavary but i know lots of different races who support the flag
doctorgonzo
#165483012Thursday, June 25, 2015 12:08 AM GMT

p.s. your "history" is five years of being racist and losing a war badly. you have no history. your flag is about nothing more than racism
muddykinz
#165483328Thursday, June 25, 2015 12:11 AM GMT

YES IT SHOWS RACISM BUT IT STILL RESEMBLES THE SOUTH THERE FOR WE SHOULD KEEP IT