Perambulation
#168716673Saturday, July 25, 2015 2:16 AM GMT

It's not late. Just post a CS and I'll approve it when I get back after reading
zanra3
#168817834Sunday, July 26, 2015 1:08 AM GMT

Name: Lorenzo Von Matterhorn Age: 23 Appearance: He looks like an 18 year old, just with a scar under his left eye (Don’t ask him about it or you’ll most likely end up with one) he has a small grey, he has black hair that’s starting to go grey, he is 6”3’, he is more on the skinny side but still is strong enough to hold himself in a fight. Ability: Photographic memory: can remember almost everything, Helped used so he can help plan attacks Shadow hide: when in a shadow he can hid and is almost impossible to see Mind convince: Can convince people to change their mind Weaknesses: He is insane, and bipolar ARMSYS Variant: Alpha ARMSYS Appearance: All black to help him hide in the shadows, on the inside of his left arm is a blue half diamond, with a blue L, on the top of his left arm is a bullet hole from when he got shot ARMSYS AI Name: Sheila Custom Modules: What seems to be a shadow blade, is a blade that is basically a shadow just hard to see Bio: At the age of 8 his parents was killed and he was beat and kidnapped, this lead to his insanity, but he has learned to control his rage, and use it against those trying to kill him. He was released at the age of 12 and left to die on the side of the street, he was drafted into the SC and never really listened, and now at the age of 23 he has seen so much battle, and seen others driven to insanity that he feels normal but won’t stop until he sees every last enemy dead Other/Extra: Will find out later
Perambulation
#169668026Sunday, August 02, 2015 4:36 AM GMT

Seems nice. I'm back from the trip, so we can RP again
Perambulation
#170326844Saturday, August 08, 2015 12:01 AM GMT

Orion "This job is always boring. Guard duty: the single most monotonous work anyone can do. What are we even doing here?" Rebecca "Calm down Orion. It's not like we do this every single night..." Orion "Well, it certainly feels like we always get chosen. *grumble" In the distance, a faint light begins to appear. It seems to be heading right for them. "Hey, Becky. Do you see that?" "What the heck?" "Those are hover-trucks! They are intruders!" Orion grabbed the loudspeaker and attempted to communicate with the incoming trucks. "All trucks, please halt immediately! Halt, or be shot!" Suddenly, a couple of men pop up from the trunks, shooting out Orion, and injuring Rebecca. "... I need to get the alarm..." With the last of her breath, Rebecca managed to set off the perimeter alarm.
Danny07024
#170327881Saturday, August 08, 2015 12:10 AM GMT

Daiki Well, the food here was decent I guess, but maybe it's because I'm so hungry... Out of nowhere, alarms started to blare out from various parts of the PA system. It was the perimeter alarm, and that wasn't good news. "Let's get out of here Mike. Perimeter alert!" I grabbed Mike, and ran for the armory.
Perambulation
#170329880Saturday, August 08, 2015 12:29 AM GMT

??? ENGAGE! The trucks burst through the gate doors, and soon enough the attack had begun. Many of the Underdogs were making their way to the mess hall. According the intel, it was dinner time right now. Perfect time for the kill... "Storm the mess hall. Make sure you don't let them get away!" The troops kicked down the doors, and started to spray down the enemy. All those Silentians... Evan The perimeter alert? Wait, what's that! The doors flew open, and unknown soldiers soon began to shoot the troops still in the mess hall. Dozens fell to the holo-rounds, but I managed to barely duck underneath some cover. "All troops, engage the enemy! Hold them back!" I mustered up my Silentium powers, and began to fire off several Photon Shards towards the enemy. It wasn't enough though, as the Shards were simply too weak without the boost from the ARMSYS suits. "This isn't the best situation to be in." "No kidding Evan." "Serenity, prepare to transfer to P-ARMSYS." "Roger that boss." I grabbed the P-ARMSYS grenade from my belt, and threw it onto the floor. The liquid nano-metals soon began to form the P-ARMSYS suit around me. "Welcome Commander Roan. Suit start-up initiated." Only one problem though, these suits were designed to be a last resort. In other words, they don't last that long in combat...
Danny07024
#170331561Saturday, August 08, 2015 12:45 AM GMT

Daiki Mike was barely conscious. He was hit near the stomach during the initial attack. I was dragging him along the hallways, hoping that the enemy wouldn't notice us. I acitvated my own P-ARMSYS, and got Luna into the suit. "This seems unfamiliar." "It's not everyday you're uploaded into a last resort armor." "I guess so." "Scan the hallway for the intruders. Notify me if you find anything, alright?" "Alright Daiki." Mike's condition continued to get worse. I fear that he won't have much to live.
luckeewolf
#170332846Saturday, August 08, 2015 12:56 AM GMT

Chris He'd be outside of the mess hall when the attack happened, running out when the alarm happened. Trying too find the armory, he ran into Daiki and Mike. "Ah! Friendly?"
Danny07024
#170333548Saturday, August 08, 2015 1:02 AM GMT

Daiki "Thank goodness I found you! I need help bringing Mike here to the medical ward, if that isn't overrun already. He's bleeding out, fast." Mike was grunting in his unconsciousness, and the red patch on his uniform continued to grow. "I'll protect you along the way, just help me pick him up and get to the ward fast." I pulled out a Dark Aural Spear. "Ready for action?"
Perambulation
#170334107Saturday, August 08, 2015 1:07 AM GMT

Evan I wasn't really thinking much throughout the battle. Many Silentian Corps soldiers were being thrown about by the enemy. It wasn't the Ghouls. It was a human group. That just disgusted me. We were on the verge of extinction, yet we still continued to fight amongst ourselves. "Troops, continue to defend this area! We can't let them take this base!" I continued to fire off several Photon Blasts, and grabbed the Holo-Rifle to supplement my attacks. Even then, the enemy soldiers continued to hold out, and SC troops were falling by the dozens. We need to get our full suits. My P-ARMSYS suit wasn't holding out so well... "ARMSYS Integrity: 60%"
Perambulation
#170574733Monday, August 10, 2015 12:22 AM GMT

Evan "Ack!" A bullet just hit my right arm. Without the suit, that would've been a goner. "ARMSYS Integrity: 50%" I fired off even more Photon Blasts, and shot off a couple of Shards as well. Each of the Shards found their mark and soon ended the enemy with massive explosions. The mess hall was becoming a hall of death. The Underdogs must have to do with this attack! "Continue your defence! We cannot let them take this base!" A SC soldier was lumbering by me, and he had his arm ripped off. It was another sight of war...
Perambulation
#172929815Monday, August 31, 2015 8:59 PM GMT

??? The assault was going well. We have this battle under our terms, and I don't intend to lose it. When did I defect from the Silentian Corps? Ah, that would be almost 2 years ago. I thought that everything I was doing was for the greater good. The riot controls were deemed necessary. Then I opened my eyes. The people were suffering because of the Union. They were begging for mercy, and the leaders of the Union simply stomped their iron boots upon them. I couldn't stay in the SC. It was a toxic mess. And here I am, slaughtering their troops. It was for the greater good...
ScarStrelok
#172935501Monday, August 31, 2015 10:18 PM GMT

Was going to join until using two of those fancy S's in the title together.
ThatBlazingPony
#172991075Tuesday, September 01, 2015 6:46 PM GMT

(Sorry 'bout this, but I am unfortunately leaving. This isn't interesting enough for me anymore.)
Perambulation
#173132702Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:00 PM GMT

Evan The armory was close. I just needed to make it there, and get my full suit. "Grenade!" The explosion sent shrapnel all over the hallway. Several troops became mangled as a result. The screams were unbearable... I only managed to live thanks to my P-ARMSYS suit... "Armor integrity: 30%" I was running low on my armor now. The armory became my prime objective. I grabbed Daiki. "Come on, leave you friend here. We can't have a soldier like you die without a fight!"
Perambulation
#173132793Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:03 PM GMT

@BlazingPony I don't blame you. Nobody has been posting recently. Maybe I'll make a new RP later on.
luckeewolf
#173133761Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:29 PM GMT

(Peram we mostly quit after a month of inactivity. This is an amazing roleplay, maybe repost or have somebody make this famous. But this isn't an ISRP, slightest false label. It's an MPISRP. complex terms, complex terms everywhere
Perambulation
#173153814Thursday, September 03, 2015 8:15 PM GMT

(MPISRP? I never heard of this term)
ThatBlazingPony
#173154252Thursday, September 03, 2015 8:21 PM GMT

(If you want, you could make an ISRP for me, since this isn't really going anywhere and I figured that you would like something to do. If you are up for it, we could discuss it tomorrow (GMT) if that is ok with you.)
luckeewolf
#173160333Thursday, September 03, 2015 9:42 PM GMT

(Blazing do you ever stop asking for isrps
Perambulation
#175383384Friday, October 02, 2015 10:40 PM GMT

New ISRP up, called Fractured. Check it out! http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=175367064
Perambulation
#176167616Tuesday, October 13, 2015 10:20 PM GMT

(I may return to this RP once more, after my Fractured one. The ideas in Silentium are just too cool. I just need to solidify the plot more.)
luckeewolf
#176167912Tuesday, October 13, 2015 10:23 PM GMT

(Repost it/ have someone repost it for a fresh start
Perambulation
#176168056Tuesday, October 13, 2015 10:25 PM GMT

(I just want to focus on my current RP right now. Maybe later when I get some more time)
Perambulation
#177170517Friday, October 30, 2015 1:48 PM GMT

(fun fact. a variant of this RP will be the next one after Fractured. Hold onto your horses.)