of     1   

SelfOblivion
#165735284Saturday, June 27, 2015 12:50 PM GMT

QOTD: My theory is that the chi energy inside some people are higher, which means that they can turn the chi energy into kinetic energy and give it to some elements. For example air benders can bend Oxygen and Nitrogen. Water benders can bend h2o. Earth Benders can bend several metals like magnesium, calcium and potassium. They bend earth by bending carbon, which makes most of the earth. Earth benders can create lava if they give more kinetic energy to the elements which makes them vibrate more and create heat. Fire benders can control oxygen and plasma. I think that fire benders can turn chi energy into electricity so they can create lightning. Combustion-bending is pure kinetic energy that makes atoms vibrate in a frequency which creates explosion. Type of bending might depend on how the chi energy reacts with your body. The reaction will change according to your genetics. That's why bending is genetic. Non-benders have less energy or the chi energy in them can't create a reaction with the body. The Harmonic Convergence created a radiation ray that might have mutated some people which made their body easier to react with the chi in them which might have made them air benders. I think the reason they were all air benders was the lack of balance in the universe. The bending moves are only used to help the chi energy to get into the elements. Any questions?

of     1