of     27   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

marcus760
#165776522Saturday, June 27, 2015 9:43 PM GMT

☜☆☞ New Bloxton Police Department ☜☆☞ (N.B.P.D) ☆ Courtesy, Professionalism, Respect ☆ *NOTE BEING A POLICE PAYS 500 PER MIN* ☜▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☞ ☜☆☞HOW TO JOIN THE NEW BLOXTON POLICE DEPARTMENT☜☆☞ In order to serve the city and protect it there are a few things you must do first fill in this forum. Copy and paste into a PM's, answer the questions and send it to the Police Commissioner. What we are looking for in your application: Grammar Correct Spelling Kindness You are to copy and paste this forum into a PM, with your answers. Sending an application like this "1. 2 years 2. No 3. Yes" WILL NOT BE REVIEWED Asking and harassing marcus760, or the Police Commissioner saying "Please Accept me into the Police group" WILL NOT get you accepted. If you send an application and received no reply, you do NOT have the job. ☜▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☞ ☜☆☞NBPD FORUM☜☆☞ 1.How long have you been playing Roblox? 2.Have you had experience in a Group before? 3.Have you ever been a Police Officer before in New Bloxton? 4.Did you read the Rules/Regulations Forum of New Bloxton? 5.Do you agree to follow the rules of New Bloxton and NOT abuse your powers? 6.Are you currently in any Affiliation? 7. Why do you want to be an Officer in New Bloxton? 8. What can you contribute as a Police Officer? MINI QUIZ: 1.What do you do if you see if someone flashes a Weapon in public? 2.Please list below all of the Illegal guns in New Bloxton. State you are aware if you see someone carrying these they will be killed on sight. 3.Is camping at Heist locations acceptable? 4.What would you do if you see an unarmed criminal? ☜▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☞
jackisdead
#165778238Saturday, June 27, 2015 10:00 PM GMT

1.How long have you been playing Roblox? I've been playing for 5 years. 2.Have you had experience in a Group before? Yes military groups/ 3.Have you ever been a Police Officer before in New Bloxton? Yes when it was released before the gamepasses 4.Did you read the Rules/Regulations Forum of New Bloxton? I read it and i agree to the rules to not tk and rk. 5.Do you agree to follow the rules of New Bloxton and NOT abuse your powers? I agree to follow the rules 6.Are you currently in any Affiliation? No i've left all of them. 7. Why do you want to be an Officer in New Bloxton? Because i've seen a bit too much random killing and now i want to prevent it. 8. What can you contribute as a Police Officer? I can contribute to stop rking and stop most of the gunfights. MINI QUIZ: 1.What do you do if you see if someone flashes a Weapon in public? Warn him if he shows again a arrest 2.Please list below all of the Illegal guns in New Bloxton. State you are aware if you see someone carrying these they will be killed on sight. Ak47,Scarh,Mp5,M4A1,Uzi,Remington 3.Is camping at Heist locations acceptable? No because if they even heist you can just arrest them at the door and that'll make it unfair. 4.What would you do if you see an unarmed criminal? ignore him unless he armed or harassing. ☜▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☞
Intoxicxtion
#165778421Saturday, June 27, 2015 10:02 PM GMT

Checking my date
tytyWashere1
#165778494Saturday, June 27, 2015 10:03 PM GMT

ROBLOX Forum » Club Houses » Clans & Guilds Home Search MyForums Reply to Post Original Post New Bloxton Police Application Forum Posted by marcus760 on 06-27-2015 04:43 PM ☜☆☞ New Bloxton Police Department ☜☆☞ (N.B.P.D) ☆ Courtesy, Professionalism, Respect ☆ *NOTE BEING A POLICE PAYS 500 PER MIN* ☜▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☞ ☜☆☞HOW TO JOIN THE NEW BLOXTON POLICE DEPARTMENT☜☆☞ In order to serve the city and protect it there are a few things you must do first fill in this forum. Copy and paste into a PM's, answer the questions and send it to the Police Commissioner. What we are looking for in your application: Grammar Correct Spelling Kindness You are to copy and paste this forum into a PM, with your answers. Sending an application like this "1. 2 years 2. No 3. Yes" WILL NOT BE REVIEWED Asking and harassing marcus760, or the Police Commissioner saying "Please Accept me into the Police group" WILL NOT get you accepted. If you send an application and received no reply, you do NOT have the job. ☜▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☞ ☜☆☞NBPD FORUM☜☆☞ 1.How long have you been playing Roblox?12 years 2.Have you had experience in a Group before?yes 3.Have you ever been a Police Officer before in New Bloxton?no 4.Did you read the Rules/Regulations Forum of New Bloxton?yes 5.Do you agree to follow the rules of New Bloxton and NOT abuse your powers?yes 6.Are you currently in any Affiliation?no 7. Why do you want to be an Officer in New Bloxton?yes 8. What can you contribute as a Police Officer?proteve service MINI QUIZ: 1.What do you do if you see if someone flashes a Weapon in public? go check it out 2.Please list below all of the Illegal guns in New Bloxton. State you are aware if you see someone carrying these they will be killed on sight. uzi,glock,ive realy never played the game before excep today 3.Is camping at Heist locations acceptable? no 4.What would you do if you see an unarmed criminal? stop and question them ☜▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☞ New Post
step199
#165778776Saturday, June 27, 2015 10:06 PM GMT

1.How long have you been playing Roblox? one year sir 2.Have you had experience in a Group before? yes sir 3.Have you ever been a Police Officer before in New Bloxton? no 4.Did you read the Rules/Regulations Forum of New Bloxton? yes sir 5.Do you agree to follow the rules of New Bloxton and NOT abuse your powers? I agree to follow the rules and not abuse my powers 6.Are you currently in any Affiliation? no 7. Why do you want to be an Officer in New Bloxton? to protect and serve the people of New bloxton 8. What can you contribute as a Police Officer? I can keep the streets of New bloxton safe from crime sir the illegal guns form what I have seen are the AK and the scar H and the shotgun camping the Heist locations are not acceptable I would keep a covert eye on him/her sir
N0IVAL
#165779553Saturday, June 27, 2015 10:14 PM GMT

SEND TO THE COMMISSIONER. DON'T POST HERE... IT CLEARLY STATES.
jackisdead
#165780120Saturday, June 27, 2015 10:21 PM GMT

Really 12 years such lies.
N0IVAL
#165781847Saturday, June 27, 2015 10:41 PM GMT

ROBLOX hasn't even been around 12 years..
lucytheamazing
#165783725Saturday, June 27, 2015 11:04 PM GMT

1.How long have you been playing Roblox? half a year 2.Have you had experience in a Group before? yes 3.Have you ever been a Police Officer before in New Bloxton? nope 4.Did you read the Rules/Regulations Forum of New Bloxton? yes 5.Do you agree to follow the rules of New Bloxton and NOT abuse your powers? yes 6.Are you currently in any Affiliation? no 7. Why do you want to be an Officer in New Bloxton? i want to protect and serve the community and protect those that cant defense 8. What can you contribute as a Police Officer? a honer to serve the public and pro-vent crime MINI QUIZ: 1.What do you do if you see if someone flashes a Weapon in public? i would tell him to put his gun away if he dose not i will arrest him 2.Please list below all of the Illegal guns in New Bloxton. State you are aware if you see someone carrying these they will be killed on sight. scar h mp5 m4a1 remington uzi ak-47 3.Is camping at Heist locations acceptable? no cops can just arrest you on scene 4.What would you do if you see an unarmed criminal? even thought the criminal is unarmed he can use his fists to attack you i would tell him to put his hands up because the criminal might have a bad history of violence and the criminal can start a fist fight with you at any moment. always be cautious
PreManiac
#165784709Saturday, June 27, 2015 11:15 PM GMT

1.How long have you been playing Roblox? almost 2-3 years. 2.Have you had experience in a Group before? Yes Army groups (3rd infantry). 3.Have you ever been a Police Officer before in New Bloxton? Yes When there was an gamepass for it. 4.Did you read the Rules/Regulations Forum of New Bloxton? Yes. 5.Do you agree to follow the rules of New Bloxton and NOT abuse your powers? I do. 6.Are you currently in any Affiliation? No i am not and never will be. 7. Why do you want to be an Officer in New Bloxton? Because i want to make the game safer. 8. What can you contribute as a Police Officer? I Money safer places by putting the criminals away (behind bars) MINI QUIZ: 1.What do you do if you see if someone flashes a Weapon in public? If i feel threatened i can shoot them or arrest them. 2.Please list below all of the Illegal guns in New Bloxton. State you are aware if you see someone carrying these they will be killed on sight.Ak47,Scarh,Mp5,M4A1,Uzi,Remington 3.Is camping at Heist locations acceptable? No it is not. 4.What would you do if you see an unarmed criminal? Tell him/her to leave me alone and keep an close eye on him/her
Cxdar
#165785888Saturday, June 27, 2015 11:29 PM GMT

Marcus Foyd, I've sent a application, you we're offline though, please check it and reply, if I passed or not! Thank you! -WifiThiefz
dafsr6
#165788170Saturday, June 27, 2015 11:54 PM GMT

1. About 4-5 years now, haven't kept track. 2. Yep, USSF both normal and Marines for about 2 years, Equinox Knights where I'm currently an officer and Several RP groups. 3. Yes, Got kicked during the whole corruption deal. 4. Yes. 5. Yes. 6. Nope. 7. So far being an officer has been a lot of fun. I'd like to be an officer mainly because it's fun and sort of fits my personality. 8. I can contribute loyalty, teamwork, and leadership if needed. Mini Quiz 1. First, check to see if it was illegal or not if it was illegal then arrest them for carrying illegal weapons if not let them go as they haven't committed a crime by carrying a legal weapon. 2. MP5. M4a1, Remington, Uzi, AK 47 Scar-H, I understand anyone carrying these weapons are KoS first and arrest second. 3. No. 4. Probably watch them because they haven't committed a crime yet but, probably will.
N0IVAL
#165789881Sunday, June 28, 2015 12:14 AM GMT

NONE OF YOU LISTEN "SEND TO THE COMMISSIONER. DON'T POST HERE... IT CLEARLY STATES.". AND DON'T POST HERE.
lotrman1
#165803722Sunday, June 28, 2015 2:49 AM GMT

how can i contact the police ############?####
chto123
#165804104Sunday, June 28, 2015 2:53 AM GMT

1.How long have you been playing Roblox? since 2003 2.Have you had experience in a Group before? yes 3.Have you ever been a Police Officer before in New Bloxton? no 4.Did you read the Rules/Regulations Forum of New Bloxton? yes 5.Do you agree to follow the rules of New Bloxton and NOT abuse your powers? I swear i won't break the rules 6.Are you currently in any Affiliation? i dont think so Mini Quiz 1.What do you do if you see if someone flashes a Weapon in public? In the Rule/Regs it say Death Or Arrest 2.Please list below all of the Illegal guns in New Bloxton. State you are aware if you see someone carrying these they will be killed on sight. AK-47 Uzi Remington M4A1 MP5 3.Is camping at Heist locations acceptable? no 4.What would you do if you see an unarmed crim I will not kill them because they are un armed and i will keep a close eye on them if i have any suspission
iiLilCatcher
#165811107Sunday, June 28, 2015 4:18 AM GMT

☜☆☞NBPD FORUM☜☆☞ 1.How long have you been playing Roblox? 2.Have you had experience in a Group before? 3.Have you ever been a Police Officer before in New Bloxton? 4.Did you read the Rules/Regulations Forum of New Bloxton? Yes. 5.Do you agree to follow the rules of New Bloxton and NOT abuse your powers? Yes. 6.Are you currently in any Affiliation? No, but if i end up in one (not likely) i will quit the force. 7. Why do you want to be an Officer in New Bloxton? I have expierienced being among "the rked ones" and i want to help 8. put an end to rking to make RRP the city its supposed to be. What can you contribute as a Police Officer? I can make a better city. MINI QUIZ: 1.What do you do if you see if someone flashes a Weapon in public? Ill give them a warning to put it up. If i am shot at or fired I will arrest if that is not possible at the moment i will shot back. 2.Please list below all of the Illegal guns in New Bloxton. State you are aware if you see someone carrying these they will be killed on sight. Scar-h, Mac-10, Ak-47, UMP 45, 3.Is camping at Heist locations acceptable? No. 4.What would you do if you see an unarmed criminal? Leave them to themsleves
mmcoolmaster
#165817010Sunday, June 28, 2015 5:35 AM GMT

1.How long have you been playing Roblox? i played roblox since #### ###.Have you had experience in a Group before? yes in this group called #### ###.Have you ever been a Police ####### before in New #######? no i just joined the ########.Did you read the ################# Forum of New #######? yes i did ###.Do you agree to follow the ##### of New ####### and NOT ##### your ######? yes i #####.Are you ######### in any ###########?No, but if i end up in one #### likely) i will quit the force.###. Why do you want to be an ####### in New #######?### have ############ being among "the #### ones" and i want to help because i like being cop.###. put an end to ##### to make ### the city its ######## to be.###### can you contribute as a Police #######? i will do what u ask me to do
LEEDOLEEDO
#165817165Sunday, June 28, 2015 5:37 AM GMT

1.How long have you been playing Roblox? 2 years 2.Have you had experience in a Group before? yes 3.Have you ever been a Police Officer before in New Bloxton? no 4.Did you read the Rules/Regulations Forum of New Bloxton? yes 5.Do you agree to follow the rules of New Bloxton and NOT abuse your powers? yes 6.Are you currently in any Affiliation? no 7. Why do you want to be an Officer in New Bloxton? because guns 8. What can you contribute as a Police Officer? my muscles MINI QUIZ: 1.What do you do if you see if someone flashes a Weapon in public? flash my weapon back as a silent nod from true manly man to man 2.Please list below all of the Illegal guns in New Bloxton. State you are aware if you see someone carrying these they will be killed on sight. all of them 3.Is camping at Heist locations acceptable? yes 4.What would you do if you see an unarmed criminal? bang bang
xAWSOMExKEVINx892
#165834893Sunday, June 28, 2015 1:08 PM GMT

☜☆☞NBPD FORUM☜☆☞ 1.How long have you been playing Roblox? 3 Years. 2.Have you had experience in a Group before? Yes sir. 3.Have you ever been a Police Officer before in New Bloxton? No sir. 4.Did you read the Rules/Regulations Forum of New Bloxton? Yes sir. 5.Do you agree to follow the rules of New Bloxton and NOT abuse your powers? Yes sir. 6.Are you currently in any Affiliation? No sir. 7. Why do you want to be an Officer in New Bloxton? To prevent people from random killing, and protect the citizens of New Bloxton. 8. What can you contribute as a Police Officer? To keep violence off the streets. MINI QUIZ: 1.What do you do if you see if someone flashes a Weapon in public? Warn the individual(s) about the weapon, if shown again, arrest. 2.Please list below all of the Illegal guns in New Bloxton. State you are aware if you see someone carrying these they will be killed on sight. Ak-47, Scar-H, Remington, Uzi, Mp5, M4A1. 3.Is camping at Heist locations acceptable? No sir. 4.What would you do if you see an unarmed criminal? Keep an eye on the criminal.
nguyen578
#165836114Sunday, June 28, 2015 1:36 PM GMT

1.How long have you been playing Roblox? I have been playing Roblox for about a year. 2.Have you had experience in a Group before? Yes I had experience in Innovation Security. 3.Have you ever been a Police Officer before in New Bloxton? No, I have not been a police officer in New Bloxton. 4.Did you read the Rules/Regulations Forum of New Bloxton? Yes, I read the Rules/Regulations Forum of New Bloxton. 5.Do you agree to follow the rules of New Bloxton and NOT abuse your powers? Yes, I agree to follow the rules of New Bloxton and not to abuse my powers. 6.Are you currently in any Affiliation? No, I am not currently in any Affiliation. 7. Why do you want to be an Officer in New Bloxton? I want to become a police officer in New Bloxton because I want to help out other players. 8. What can you contribute as a Police Officer? I will listen to the rules. MINI QUIZ: 1.What do you do if you see if someone flashes a Weapon in public? I would not kill or arrest unless they start shooting or if it is a illegal gun. 2.Please list below all of the Illegal guns in New Bloxton. State you are aware if you see someone carrying these they will be killed on sight. Scar-H, Remington, M4A1, Uzi, Mp5, and AK-47. 3.Is camping at Heist locations acceptable? No, it is not acceptable 4.What would you do if you see an unarmed criminal? I would not arrest, kill, or harm the unarmed criminal as stated in the rules.
ALB4NIANR0GUE
#165842138Sunday, June 28, 2015 3:21 PM GMT

1.11 months. 2.yes in a couple. 3.no I haven't. 4.yes I read the rules. 5. I agree to follow the rules and never abuse my power. 6.no I am not. 7.I want to be a officer because 1 my dream job is a officer and 2 I would like to be one because I love New Bloxton and want to become a part of the community and I want to protect the people of New Bloxton. 1.I would ask them to put it away if he/she does not I will arrest him 2.scar h mp5 m4a1 Remington Uzi ak-47 I am very aware that anyone caught carrying these will be killed on sight 3.csmping at heists is unacceptable 4.If I saw a unarmed criminal I would make sure he doesn't get armed and I would keep a eye on him
Mohamedeltahir
#165863311Sunday, June 28, 2015 7:50 PM GMT

1. 2013 2. Yes 3. Yes 4. Yes 5. Yes 6. No 7. So i can stop thoose rkers who are always killing randomly 8. I will contribute to stop rkers and help make this a better city --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mini quiz 1. Tell them to put it away or Death/Arrest 2. Scar-H, Remington, M4A1, Uzi, Mp5, and AK-47 3. No its not 4. Nothing they didnt commit a crime
anthonytroms
#165864206Sunday, June 28, 2015 7:59 PM GMT

1.How long have you been playing Roblox I have been playing for about 2 years 2. Have you experince in a Group before? Yes I had experince in Roblox Elite Military. 3/ Have you ever been a Police Officer before in New Bloxton? No, I have not been a police officer in New Bloxton. 4.Did you read the rules regulations Forum of New Bloxton? Yes, I read the Rules/Regulatons Forum of New Bloxton. 5.Do you agree to follow the rules of New Bloxton And NOT abuse you're powers? Yes, I agree to follow the rules of New Bloxton and not to abuse my powers. 6. Are you currently in any Affilation> No, I am nor currently in any affliation. 7.Why do you want to be an officer in New Bloxton? I want to become a police officer to help players out. 8.What can you contribute as a police officer? I will listen to the rules. MINI QUIZ: 1. What do you do if you see someone flashes a weapon in public? I would not kill or arrest unless they start shooting or it is a Illegal gun. 2. Please list illegal guns in New Bloxton. State you aware if you see someone carrying these will be killed on sight. Scar-H, Remington, M4A1, Uzi, Mp5, And AK-47 3. Is camping at heist locations acceptiable? No, It is not acceptiable. 4. What would you do if you see a unarmed criminal? I would not arrest, kill, Or Harm the unarmed criminal as stated in the rules
pookie4o
#165867000Sunday, June 28, 2015 8:30 PM GMT

☜▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☞ ☜☆☞NBPD FORUM☜☆☞ Applicant: pookie4o 1.How long have you been playing Roblox? 5+ years. 2.Have you had experience in a Group before? Yes. In several combat groups. 3.Have you ever been a Police Officer before in New Bloxton? Yes, I was a police officer in the original game. 4.Did you read the Rules/Regulations Forum of New Bloxton? Yes. I have read all rules regarding all topics. 5.Do you agree to follow the rules of New Bloxton and NOT abuse your powers? Yes, I will follow the rules and regulations to make New Bloxton a better place. 6.Are you currently in any Affiliation? No. I have never been affiliated with a gang, either. 7. Why do you want to be an Officer in New Bloxton? To uphold and protect the peace, and to give players the best possible experience in the game. 8. What can you contribute as a Police Officer? I can protect the innocent citizens as they go about their lives, and stop criminals who would harm the citizens or commit a crime of any kind. MINI QUIZ: 1.What do you do if you see if someone flashes a Weapon in public? Give them a warning. If they disregard the warning, give one last chance. 2.Please list below all of the Illegal guns in New Bloxton. State you are aware if you see someone carrying these they will be killed on sight. Scar H, AK-47, Uzi, Remington, M4A1, or MP5. Anyone seen with these weapons will be shot or arrested on site. 3.Is camping at Heist locations acceptable? Camping at the location is unacceptable. 4.What would you do if you see an unarmed criminal? Let them be. You must have a reason to engage. ☜▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☞
xavierkai130
#165868636Sunday, June 28, 2015 8:48 PM GMT

☜☆☞NBPD FORUM☜☆☞ 1.How long have you been playing Roblox? since 2014 2.Have you had experience in a Group before? No 3.Have you ever been a Police Officer before in New Bloxton? Yes 4.Did you read the Rules/Regulations Forum of New Bloxton? Yes 5.Do you agree to follow the rules of New Bloxton and NOT abuse your powers? Yes 6.Are you currently in any Affiliation? No 7. Why do you want to be an Officer in New Bloxton? To protect and serve the people of new bloxton 8. What can you contribute as a Police Officer? i can protect and serve the people of new bloxton and clear the streets of crime MINI QUIZ: 1.What do you do if you see if someone flashes a Weapon in public? tell him to put it away or arrest him or kill him 2.Please list below all of the Illegal guns in New Bloxton. State you are aware if you see someone carrying these they will be killed on sight. Scar H AK-47 Uzi Remington M4A1 MP5 3.Is camping at Heist locations acceptable? No 4.What would you do if you see an unarmed criminal? mind my own business ☜▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☞

of     27   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right