of     1   

TDGxSkilletxBVB
#165992950Monday, June 29, 2015 10:00 PM GMT

(clover gate y'all, let's go!) If I was in your place, I'd say I'm a disgrace, I'd vanish with no trace, after packing my case, and hiding my face, maybe live in space, This is not a race, seeing as I'm not there to chase, I won't need an apocalypse base, not even a mace. 'Course that's if I was you, wake up learn to see what I do. I can dig a hole for you to fall through. [Chorus] I got no fear of you, your life, your threats, anything. You had the idea of challenging me, when you know, You can't hurt me, (can't hurt me). I am a god compared to you so you can't (you can't, you can't, you can't) You can not, (not, not, not) You can't hurt me I hear you crying, it's your fault for trying, listen close kid cause I am not lying, you're probably hiding, while it is fame I am riding, but hey at least you're not dieing. I got no time for you let's be real everyone around us knows I'm the real deal, I don't know if my rap does not not appeal. Compared to me you are just another dead meal. [Chorus] I got no fear of you, your life, your threats, anything. You had the idea of challenging me, when you know, You can't hurt me, (can't hurt me). I am a god compared to you so you can't (you can't, you can't, you can't) You can not, (not, not, not) You can't hurt me Fool I'm on cloud nine, I refuse to cry when my life is just fine, you however in a cave continuing to mine, while I have my own shrine, you look up at me and you see me shine, I am above you, that's the bottom line. I know you are sad god help you out, I wish you luck in life without a doubt, you tried to be the best but you took the wrong route, I will only spare you if you shout, shouting out what I'm all about. [Chorus] I got no fear of you, your life, your threats, anything. You had the idea of challenging me, when you know, You can't hurt me, (can't hurt me). I am a god compared to you so you can't (you can't, you can't, you can't) You can not, (not, not, not) You can't hurt me.
iiomxqjustin
#166019275Tuesday, June 30, 2015 2:19 AM GMT

If ya wanna be in my place y'all gotta pay,20 bucks so I can spend them on the next month which is called may, u wish u can vanish everyone in one day,u can never do that even if you pray U wish I would be crying but that's ur wish, it'll never happen cause I'm in your way and I will let u clean the dishes, u be guessing who da king when I pop up and say me, u dont even know how to use banks, u just give old people ranks, and also try to shoot them with tanks N3gga can u just admit u lost like a Judge who didn't know how to host,I don't spend money on ur fkin old boss, he doesn't even know how to play in moss,I caught him kissing a n3gga when I said yo momma cheese he cried and grew a larger beard My momma shot him with a sniper when he died And saw who, u must've not heard the rest cause my momma shot him again I wish u didn't even wanna hurt me cause ull know u will even begin to pray
NateOsoFly
#166102249Tuesday, June 30, 2015 9:19 PM GMT

Good
betheli1
#166488196Saturday, July 04, 2015 12:00 PM GMT

Awesome :###
betheli1
#180278471Friday, December 25, 2015 12:01 AM GMT

I made a song called BIG DEAL # #########: oh your not gonna get away! # I'# gonna deal with you, it'# going to be big. I'# going to make a deal about this, your trying to get away but you can't.i can surround you anywhere, so I'# gonna make a BIG DEAL! # chorus: oh your never gonna get away, you had this Idea, so make it go away from your ###### ##### #####, # you made this idea and its a BIG DEAL # deal, deal, deal, deal. # can you see me? See me? NO. I'# gonna make you fall in a hole, wake up wake up! # clap # OH,ITS A BIG DEAL DEAL DEAL DEAL!!! ###### plays # ######: THIS IS A BIG DEAL! #
UzumakiSasori
#180278901Friday, December 25, 2015 12:08 AM GMT

wat
circirak
#180279024Friday, December 25, 2015 12:10 AM GMT

"while it is fame I am riding" Who are you?
inoscourge
#180279264Friday, December 25, 2015 12:13 AM GMT

i didn't even bother reading it and it made me cringe
UzumakiSasori
#180279386Friday, December 25, 2015 12:15 AM GMT

i didn't even bother reading it and it made me cringe²
circirak
#180280969Friday, December 25, 2015 12:37 AM GMT

i just saw op and i cringed
Yadoking
#180281181Friday, December 25, 2015 12:40 AM GMT

Clover or trefoil are common names for plants of the genus (Trifolium, Latin, tres "three"+folium "leaf"), consisting of about 300 species of plants in the leguminous pea family Fabaceae. The genus has a cosmopolitan distribution; the highest diversity is found in the temperate Northern Hemisphere, but many species also occur in South America and Africa, including at high altitudes on mountains in the tropics. They are small annual, biennial, or short-lived perennial herbaceous plants. The leaves are trifoliate (rarely quatrefoiled, cinquefoil, or septfoil), with stipules adnate to the leaf-stalk, and heads or dense spikes of small red, purple, white, or yellow flowers; the small, few-seeded pods are enclosed in the calyx. Other closely related genera often called clovers include Melilotus (sweet clover) and Medicago (alfalfa or 'cavalry clover').

of     1