of     1   

MajorLeagueNate
#166102700Tuesday, June 30, 2015 9:24 PM GMT

{Chorus) Gaming boy forever,sitting in the light of the screen,hearing people cry or hearing the victory music. {Verse 1} Don't get it wrong i've always abused it by it I mean my power of the controller doesn't matter what console Nintendo Entertainment System to the Xbox One play all day no matter what son, and now i've found a love for computer games this skill is like a gift from above that came and fell on me. I've been foolhardy since day one unafraid to kick some ass looking at you Bowser your about to get schooled again son. {Chorus} Gaming boy forever,sitting in the light of the screen,hearing people cry or hearing the victory music. M-m-m-m-m-music it goes on for forever and a day. {Verse 2} It's manifest that i'm the best school you down the racetrack of Mario Kart to the Green Hill Zone trust me you'll bleed pretty fast. {Chorus} Gaming boy forever,sitting in the light of the screen,hearing people cry or hearing the victory music. Musi-i-i-i-ic never ever stop even if you see the red ring go past it you can always earn that extra life oh yeah Ohhh yeah-e-ah-e-ah-e-ah-yeah {Verse 3(Bonus Chorus)} Let it be set in stone from the players in the Generation 1 zo-o-one to every single person that i'm a gaming boy forever,sitting in the light of the screen,hearing people cry or die or hearing that victory music, Music m-m-m-music. Earning the extra life (PACMAN TO THE WACKMAN: LINK TO MARIO ALL ACROSS THE WORLD!) YEAH-HA-HAHHHHHH! {Island Music Group Records 2015}
BrandonOccult
#166110773Tuesday, June 30, 2015 10:50 PM GMT

Wow. This is easily one of the most powerful, intense, and thoughtful songs I have ever read on this forum. You have a great knack for songwriting. As someone who doesn't play video games, this really made me feel for the gamer. Always trying to get the highest score and ladies. The enthralling chorus also helps set the mood of a lonely basement. Excellent song, Nathan. if this were pitchfork you would get a BNM stamp
MajorLeagueNate
#166205386Wednesday, July 01, 2015 8:29 PM GMT

Thanks man, I tried to fit in with the rap crowd in my first two songs but everybody wanted to stab me to death for it, if you liked this one check out Media Heads it about war. It's my 2nd song it only has one wtf rap moment RED my first song has like 5.

of     1