of     1   

DavidMooreXI
#166158935Wednesday, July 01, 2015 8:42 AM GMT

(Verse 1) Maniacal visions of quickly diminishing every contenders that make it seems like they coming to get me My power level exceeds over to an adequate degree , gees , most of these , high class actors cant come close to me Bad for your health , call me hepatitis b , My goal is to leave rappers with the last choice to plea After lyrically slaying them with bullets I sling , main goal is to come and destroy everything And that includes with anything , ready to attack to with the funky style I bring Jamaica is my homeland , and nothing can change that Rapping like your a mongoloid , stopping the same crvp But we don't wanna hear about the slugs you pack , or the drugs you smoke or the girls you smack Or the drugs you smoke or the girls you smack Cheap rapping , acting like you got action , really not packing , As look through the scope , most of these rappers are simply jokes Broke , is what they equivalent to , not in the league im in boo , Its sad they wanna be you but they cant so they envy you too Most rappers go on the record and cant keep it true , so you have be true to you Oh you shoot and smoke dxpe , okay what else do you? (Chrous) Hes back! 5x (Verse 2 ) Just risen , leaving the game hot like a warm mitten Ridden , with fools in this game , looking a cheap-shot Just want some fame to they stupid name Dame , Dash to the cash , to the cash I run I got a long way to go don't think that I am done , For fun , I kill raps and rappers and the fake crews Nothing to prove , never destined to lose Cruise , control over those who pose to be cold but they nothing like me Scaring you and little crew out they nightie God almighty , who is this rapper that spits over average Unwanted like when little kids see cabbages Wastemen , cannot compare , looking at the field No one is there , Rappers looking at this verse like this is too much bare You aren't a shooter , boy no one really cares Simple minded fools , falling up the stairs Cold shivers through competitors body , The whole rap was disbodied. (Chrous) Hes back! 5x
DavidMooreXI
#166159128Wednesday, July 01, 2015 8:46 AM GMT

iLoveEspurred
#166163085Wednesday, July 01, 2015 10:51 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
iLoveEspurred
#166163928Wednesday, July 01, 2015 11:22 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
iLoveEspurred
#166164129Wednesday, July 01, 2015 11:27 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]

of     1