of     1   

JoaquinGuzman
#166182479Wednesday, July 01, 2015 4:33 PM GMT

[Hook: Bullet] I don't [F] with them rap [N]s, I only [F] with them trap [N]s, Whip it whip it I'm ya trap boy, All I get is stacks boy, I'm that trap boy, I just sold my last rock, Now all these [B]es wanna talk, So imma keep whipping , Whip it whip it I'm ya trap boy, [Verse 1: KiloGram] [Intro] I been in the house night and day [N] what you need A lot of these rappers say they with it but they ain't really out there you heard me You gotta watch out before you slip [Verse: KiloGram] You thought I was out of commission [N] I been in remission And it's my mission To raise the bar 'cause itchy palms for paper is my only superstition Why you so jealous cause I'm making a name for myself? Here's my [A] bow down, come kiss it I know Osirin frontin' that little kid ain't did [S] Cause all these [N] [F'in] hypocrites that's why I ain't a rap boy I'm in the kitchen cause I'm a trap boy I'm the go out and get it type of white boy I'm a dropped a few hundreds on a few gold toys boy The Asian fan all know I make that soy Cause when I show up I show up in a rolls Roy I pull in the blacked van and my boys deploy And by the time I get off my grind is the day people stop fraudin' Carlos Coy I just dropped a few for my boys I got my BMW you can stick to that Asian Supra toy Cause we all know who's really [P'in] Ain't no denies you know what I'm sippin' I'm from Houstone so you know what I'm rippin' I'm from Houstone so you know who I'm clippin' I'm in the kitchen so you know what I'm flippin' And that's the end of the story you can leave it how you want it Cause this is my life it ain't no comedy bit I ain't with that I don't tell no stories Now let me hear your fables, I promise it won't bore me Cause that new chain best [G] [D] be for [F'in] me [Hook: Bullet] I don't [F] with them rap [N]s, I only [F] with them trap [N]s, Whip it whip it I'm ya trap boy, All I get is stacks boy, I'm that trap boy, I just sold my last rock, Now all these [B]es wanna talk, So imma keep whipping , Whip it whip it I'm ya trap boy, [Verse 2: Ty Haze] [N] knowin we them trap boys, run up and rob all these rap boys Catch me on Burr St. where my [N] be making noise, Sultans don't want no beef, I catch them and they family when they all asleep One from the suburbs in Cali, One in the burbs of NYC, being [G] is legal in all 50 states, But in rap we snatch a [G] [N] Kendrick's phone and his jays Chilling in my kitchen waiting for this batch to finish I can tell if you a cop you lookin suspicious, [K] you and any witness Free my uncle Danny and my cousin Joey, These the [N] who taught me to mix that powder to a solid,we ain't the armors but we ballin, Even in broad day light we leave you [N] fallin' [Hook: Bullet] I don't [F] with them rap [N]s, I only [F] with them trap [N]s, Whip it whip it I'm ya trap boy, All I get is stacks boy, I'm that trap boy, I just sold my last rock, Now all these [B]es wanna talk, So imma keep whipping , Whip it whip it I'm ya trap boy,
OsirinKing
#166182764Wednesday, July 01, 2015 4:36 PM GMT

This was a clear diss. Pathetic and a terrible excuse for an overrated artist.

of     1