of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

MaIlard
#166284708Thursday, July 02, 2015 2:10 PM GMT

PREFACE: This season is going to be one of the most interesting in a while. Not many teams have "standout" or elite quarterbacks. The OEC is locked and loaded, and anything can happen there, really. However, I see a very high possibility of teams in both conferences going undefeated or with one loss. Some teams in both conferences stand out from the rest, and it'll show. *THESE PREDICTIONS TAKE IN MIND THE ROSTERS AS IS OF ALL TEAMS, NOT TRADES POTENTIAL TO HAPPEN* OEC -- #1: Korblox Snowhawks: 7-0 (6-1?) WINS: Rattlers, Panthers, Rabbits, Huskies, Raptors, Firecats(?), Punishers LOSS: Firecats(?) OVERVIEW: This team really stands out from the rest in the OEC. Both it's offense and defense are loaded and ready to go, with no discernible issues. They're really just the S5 Ducks, missing a few key pieces which were patched up with new arrivals. Remember, those Ducks had VB predictions until Healable got himself suspended. If Heal avoids suspension, this could be a very successful year for the Snowhawks. I'd say whoever wins the FFC @ KOR game goes undefeated. STRENGTHS: Offense, Offense, Offense. They have amazing depth on offense. They're loaded with wide receivers, Accardi is the always reliable runningback, and they have an obviously outstanding quarterback in Healable that is very well adept to lead this team. WEAKNESSES: Sleeping/Consistency. Really, if this team is awake for each game they play, I would be surprised not to see them go 7-0. However, Healable is known for sometimes becoming streaky. If he starts diming on you, it's over. However, if he starts throwing INTS, you get him into a hole, and it becomes hard to break out of it. More so, a-lot of players on their team have already bought into their hype. If they do that and sleep for games like Joston, Highland, and Rektshire, they may be picking up a few additional losses. - #2 Florida Firecats: 6-1 (7-0?) WINS: HUSKIES (upset alert), Raptors, Rabbits, Rektshire, Panthers, Punishers, Snowhawks(??) LOSS: Snowhawks(??) OVERVIEW: New look team. About three active players from S6 FFC are returning for this season. Rest are newly arrived Free Agents. This team looks very good on paper, however has a few core problems, including run defense and general chemistry. I expect them to win most of their games close, like S6 Barton, solely based on their talent level. However, like Barton, if they can't figure a way to mesh and become a team by the playoffs, their run will be cut short. STRENGTHS: Depth. They're loaded. Their bench is large but filled with great players all around, some players that would start elsewhere. This can cause PT issues, but if they can be managed, they'll be fine. WEAKNESSES: Chemistry. This is something you'll notice in "all star" teams. They're not really bonded, looking for the future, not looking at the present. Chemistry will be a major point of emphasis for this team, because ironically, if they can't have good chemistry, the only team that'll beat them will be themselves. - #3: Rockford Raptors: 5-2 WINS: Huskies, Rabbits, Rektshire, Panthers, Punishers LOSSES: Firecats, Snowhawks OVERVIEW: This will be a down-season for the Raptors. Their players are all demanding releases and want out. Without a spectacular team, I can't see how Matthew will do well. He'll significantly regress, showing shades of S2/S3 Matthew. I really think his gamble to give Nighttrainn all the power will bite back in the end. #4: ROBLOX Panthers: 3-4 (TIEBREAK OVER REKT) WINS: HUSKIES, RABBITS, REKTSHIRE LOSSES: PUNISHERS, FIRECATS, SNOWHAWKS, RAPTORS OVERVIEW: Generally, I'd say this team is a 5-2 team. However, unfortunately, suspensions will bog them down extremely. I fully expect them to start 0-2, considering fred man won't make the second game either. Beyond that, I just can't see a rusty fred running the table. They'll pick up a few extra losses against really good teams. They'll still make the playoffs, but they won't be rightfully represented by their record. STRENGTHS: DEFENSE!! This defense, when at FULL strength, is absolutely loaded. Best defense in OFL. However, unfortunately, their defense will be at full strength very little in this season. Most of the time, players will be missing, or suspended. It'll hurt them, but hopefully they'll be ready come playoff time. WEAKNESSES: Suspensions/Offense. Obviously, suspensions are a weakness. Their first loss to Punishers will be a direct result of basically their entire defensive corps being suspended. Secondly, however, the offense is weak all around. Obviously it's bolstered when fred finally agreed to become QB, but, still. - #5: Rektshire Rattlers: 3-4 WINS: HUSKIES, RABBITS, PUNISHERS LOSSES: FIRECATS, SNOWHAWKS, RAPTORS, PANTHERS OVERVIEW: A pretty good team overall. Somewhat unknown as to what they'll do. They have a fair roster, but at least in preseason games, they haven't put it together. I think poor coaching (remember nasir, philadelphia isn't there to hold your weight anymore) and general overconfidence (rattlers already thinking Victory Bowl) will bog this team down. - #6: Pemberley Punishers: 3-4 WINS: HUSKIES, RABBITS, PANTHERS LOSSES: RATTLERS, FIRECATS, SNOWHAWKS, RAPTORS OVERVIEW: A weeeeeiiiiiiirddddd team. They have cris at QB. Now, I watched the Rams preseason game, and cristian showed FLASHES of life. However, most of the time his WRs failed him or just got mossed in general and deflected blame. I don't know why they have DeathsVictim riding bench, but hey, I guess there's a method to Oath's madness. - #7: Highland Huskies: 1-6 (0-7?) WINS: Rabbits. LOSSES: RATTLERS, FIRECATS, SNOWHAWKS, RAPTORS, PUNISHERS, PANTHERS OVERVIEW: Honestly, they're not a bad team. They have a good run game and a good QB. However, they just picked the damn wrong season to be in the OEC. The conference is stacked, and I just can't see the Huskies finding their way. - #8: Joston Jackrabbits: 0-7 (1-6?) WINS: RIP. LOSSES: Everyone. OVERVIEW: Whoever wins the "jesus christ make it stop" bowl of Huskies v Joston will not go undefeated. Congratulations. -- OWC: #1: Millikan Rams: 6-1 WINS: Ducks, Sunbirds, Raiders, Spartans, Bruisers, Greats LOSS: Warriors OVERVIEW: Yeah, I see this team essentially cruising at this point. OWC is way too easy, and with Prowl suspended, rest in pieces everyone else. They'll cruise with Mr. 74 at QB. - #2: ROBLOX Warriors: 5-2 WINS: Sunbirds, Raiders, Spartans, Rams, Greats. LOSSES: Bruisers, Ducks OVERVIEW: This team's stock rose dramatically when MrMackHD was traded to them from the Florida FireCats. In general, they had a good roster but no QB. Now, I can see them going relatively far in the playoffs, but I still can't see them stealing the Ducks @ Rams OWC championship matchup. - #3: Redcliff Raiders: 4-3 WINS: Sunbirds, Spartans, Greats, Bruisers LOSSES: Ducks, Rams, Warriors OVERVIEW: A some-what good team. Forum hasn't been a great Head Coach though, mainly because he >DOESN'T HAVE THE TIME<. This will hurt the team as egomaniac Beastlywins progresses through the season. He'll make the playoffs, but beyond that I expect an early exit for the Raiders. - #4: Dansville Ducks: 3-4 WINS: Warriors, Raiders, Bruisers LOSSES: Rams, Sunbirds, Spartans, Greats OVERVIEW: Basically, after watching the Ducks without Prowl, they're futile. Their team is terrible behind Prowl, really, just because they have no QB to pass the footballs to the wide receivers, no matter how good they are. They were usually to be a 6-1, 5-2 team, so they'll be giving a tough matchup to a #3 seed. I expect them to reach the OWC Championship game. - #5: Corinth Spartans: 3-4 WINS: Greats, Sunbirds, Ducks LOSSES: Rams, Warriors, Raiders, Bruisers OVERVIEW: Again, not a half bad team, except HiiPower is an idiot in every term of the word. They have a good run game, a subpar defense, but HiiPower isn't the leader of the future for this team. He'll lead them to the playoffs, but at that point they're pretty much done. - #6: Barton Bruisers: 3-4 WINS: Spartans, Warriors, Sunbirds LOSSES: Rams, Raiders, Ducks, Greats OVERVIEW: An average team, I'm sorry. I can't see a team with JadisWalker (hunk is kinda inactive) at the proverbial helm going anywhere. They beat the >HUSKIES<, BARELY. Their QB will get murked, and their mildly subpar group of egomani- I mean Wide Receivers will bog him down. Not 7-0 this time. - #6: Canton Greats: 1-6 WINS: Sunbirds LOSSES: Hakeem Olajuwon. OVERVIEW: They'll get a win just because of who they have. They've got some good guys on defense. I expect them to get a second win, but it'll get vacated in some way due to a DDoSing scandal. That's just what foot got himself into. #7: Saxon Sunbirds: 0-7. WINS: Everyone (moral victories) LOSSES: Everyone else. OVERVIEW: Rebootz is overmatched. He got this job by inheriting a generally OP roster in OCFA, and a Heisman winning QB that he foolishly decided to start here. It won't end prettily. You'll get to find out what an S2 Alabama team looks like in the OFL, though. Thanks for reading!
rebq
#166284844Thursday, July 02, 2015 2:12 PM GMT

Love how you make me 0-7 because i literally kicked your ass in OCFA.
MaIlard
#166284928Thursday, July 02, 2015 2:14 PM GMT

we never played e_e I'm just saying your only qb is an OCFA starter/alt thing and those usually don't tend to end well
JimmyGBuckets21
#166285049Thursday, July 02, 2015 2:16 PM GMT

Mail I think you have our prediction wrong, we are going to be a really good team
WarEagIe
#166285297Thursday, July 02, 2015 2:21 PM GMT

bias huckleberries
iTrxpzHD
#166285802Thursday, July 02, 2015 2:30 PM GMT

#6: Canton Greats: 1-6 WINS: Sunbirds LOSSES: Hakeem Olajuwon. OVERVIEW: They'll get a win just because of who they have. They've got some good guys on defense. I expect them to get a second win, but it'll get vacated in some way due to a DDoSing scandal. That's just what foot got himself into.
runfrog99
#166285855Thursday, July 02, 2015 2:30 PM GMT

LOL MAILARD SAYS WE 0-7 WHEN WE ALMOST BEAT THE PANTHERS DONEEE
Deltiq
#166285953Thursday, July 02, 2015 2:32 PM GMT

pretty good except the sunbirds thing
Reburm
#166286826Thursday, July 02, 2015 2:45 PM GMT

cris got cut from punishers i think and good predictions i guess
MadBadBloodz
#166286996Thursday, July 02, 2015 2:47 PM GMT

smh mailard you never seen the new jackrabbits
MaIlard
#166287006Thursday, July 02, 2015 2:47 PM GMT

07-02-2015 07:30 AM LOL MAILARD SAYS WE 0-7 WHEN WE ALMOST BEAT THE PANTHERS DONEEE You're like the Huskies not too bad of a team but you're in the wrong time/season too many difficult teams to face
CP3chIy
#166287167Thursday, July 02, 2015 2:50 PM GMT

#6: Barton Bruisers: 3-4 WINS: Spartans, Warriors, Sunbirds LOSSES: Rams, Raiders, Ducks, Greats #6: Canton Greats: 1-6 WINS: Sunbirds LOSSES: Hakeem Olajuwon. Great preds. Canton beats us but doesn't have it in their win column. I also love how there are 8 teams in each conference and you have the OEC labeled 1-7
megawood99
#166287187Thursday, July 02, 2015 2:50 PM GMT

mallard makes me 3-4 because of hiiipower being an idiot. i cri everytiem
CP3chIy
#166287214Thursday, July 02, 2015 2:50 PM GMT

OWC*
MaIlard
#166287237Thursday, July 02, 2015 2:51 PM GMT

MG CP3 IT TOOK A WHILE @dawud ily ur op mg
DwarfElfguy
#166287595Thursday, July 02, 2015 2:57 PM GMT

MaIlard's salt level with people he hates is higher than snoop dogg on weed
JoshBradyIV
#166287853Thursday, July 02, 2015 3:00 PM GMT

I think all predictions were really or really close to accurate. ~ JoshGatto ~ Chemmanp90 ~ JoshGattoReborn
JoshBradyIV
#166288021Thursday, July 02, 2015 3:02 PM GMT

LOL Dwarf, you're so wrong, on so many different levels. ~ JoshGatto ~ Chemmanp90 ~ JoshGattoReborn
NATE7201
#166288046Thursday, July 02, 2015 3:02 PM GMT

He said we gonna lose 2 Rattlers ded
bobonaut
#166288188Thursday, July 02, 2015 3:04 PM GMT

I have to laugh when I see Joston thinking they have a chance when they lost to the Panthers with RYAN at qb and without fred on the defense. Looooool #FlyEaglesFly
RayWestXI
#166288666Thursday, July 02, 2015 3:10 PM GMT

We're definitely not goin 3-4 only team I could see us possibly losing to is Rams. FFC isn't going 6-1 either sorry to crush your dreams
M4o_0
#166289006Thursday, July 02, 2015 3:14 PM GMT

I'm an agomaniac? jeez thx mailard.
M4o_0
#166289052Thursday, July 02, 2015 3:14 PM GMT

egomaniac*
Traponaut
#166289295Thursday, July 02, 2015 3:17 PM GMT

mallard, pls don't talk about the raiders when you know nothing about them. beastly would legit put up 50 on your sorry defense, worry about improving your defense then tryna put a tag on someone k
Traponaut
#166289550Thursday, July 02, 2015 3:20 PM GMT

oh and btw, he don't spend his time on roblox all day like you, go outside get some sun, maybe forum doesn't have time because he has a life outside of roblox instead of hosting practice every week every day.

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right