of     21   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

legopanda
#16635192Friday, November 13, 2009 10:46 PM GMT

"Unfh...." I made a small, incomprehensible noise as I hit the bottom of what seemed to be a starewell. A small sign clicked as it rotated numbers. The sign had now read "9,000,000,001" I rubbed my neck with my hand, turning away and looking at the desk in front of me. "Please, check in." A small, crackle-like voice cam from what seemed to be behind the old wooden desk. I got up, walking over the counter and signed my name in with a pen filled with blood-red....ink...? Next to the name read "How to die." "How to die....?" I mumbled with confusion. The small, elder woman placed her hand on mine. Her cackle like voice sounded caring. "It's how you died, sweety." I looked at her with wide, red eyes. I felt something trickle down out of my mouth, and could feel streams of something flowing down my face. Blood. I had been shot, attempting to help my friend Mello kidnap some girl. "Oh no....You got shot, didn't you?" The elder lady didn't look surprised, it was like she'd heard every way to die, all in the book. I had jumped up out of my old, rotting bed, making it creak like it always did. Today was the day I'd get my partner, today was the day I'd see Earth again. I would smell fresh, living things against the stench of old, rotting wounds and flesh. They had explained everything a month before, the day I found to be dead. Horrible things had happened to me when I died, now the best way to repay a life was to make Horrible things happen to others; wether it be making them lose control of their car for a second, or letting them fall into wet paint. I'd been waiting for another horrible death to happen, but it seemed like an eternity had passed waiting for another. Today, Friday the 13th, was sure to have some unfortunate events waiting to happen. I leaped out a window, landing and smashing a few bones. They quickly rearranged themselves and allowed me to sprint to the gates of where that old sign was. 9,000,000,001 was sure to be changed to a higher number soon. (RULES- 1. Spell correctly. 2. No god-modding bad luck 3. No major killings unless I say so 4. DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR PLACE ON HERE 5. No more then two partners per group, but you may have as many characters, as long as you remember them 6. Please, fully describe your characters to the best of your ability (Character Sheet- Name: Age: Type of Death: D. Day: Gender: Likes: Dislikes: Physical Appearance: Character clothing: Partner: Bio: Personality: Theme Song:
wertysas
#16635737Friday, November 13, 2009 10:57 PM GMT

Name: James Age: 22 Type of Death: I was hit by a haywire firework. D. Day: 4 July. Gender: M Likes: The way he died. Dislikes: The people who mocked how he died. Physical Appearance: My Robloxian Character clothing: Clothes Robloxian is wearing is wearing. Partner: Un-known right now. Bio: I was a patriot to America. Personality: Nice easy going but wants revenge on mockers of my death. Theme Song: The Ring of Fire
booinator
#16636273Friday, November 13, 2009 11:08 PM GMT

Name:Johnny Gat Age:20 Type of Death:Was in a rock concert but was killed with the Flares D. Day:December 13,Friday Midnight Gender:M Likes:Metal Dislikes:Punkrock,New-wave,Grudge,Techno. Physical Appearance:Robloxian Character clothing:Robloxian Partner:Waiting for one Bio:I was in the band Tenacious D.But died Personality:Likes to to favors for ome people. Theme Song:Master Exploder by Tenacious D
legopanda
#16637187Friday, November 13, 2009 11:29 PM GMT

Name: Matt Age: 19 Type of Death: Shooting in Japan after helping Mello kidnap a girl D. Day: 4/14/09 Gender: Female Likes: People, Japan, Mello, Pocky, Anime, Manga, Video Games, goggles, stripes, chocolate, violence Dislikes: Frilly things, dresses, Meat, high pitched noises Physical Appearance: Thin, Tall, strong, red eyes, blood along body, seventeen bullet holes in her back, three in her head Character clothing: Long sleeved red and black striped shirt, short red boy-cut hair (down to neck), skinny jeans, knee-high black boot's over jeans, black gloves over shirt, khaki open vest over oufit, oranges goggles around neck, sometimes over eyes Partner: ---- Bio: I enjoyed killing games, and decided to pair up with a child-hood friend that also loved these games, but took them to real life. I got invited into crime, and died on the roof of my red car in Japan. When I was young, I was raised in an Orphanage for gifted children, and met a boy named Near. Mello did not like Near, but I found no problem with him. He gave me a toy soldier the day I left the Orphanage. I always keep it in my pocket to remember the Toy Soldiers. Personality: Smart, sweet, caring, fun, excited, loud, bouncy, evil, violent, gorey Theme Song: Remember the Toy Soldier | A gorey Demise/Horrible Things - Creature Feature
MegamanZero79
#16637997Friday, November 13, 2009 11:48 PM GMT

Name:Regulus Antonvich Gamma Age:26 Type of Death:Beaten to death in a streetfight. D. Day:January 13th, 2009. Gender:Male Likes:Punk Music, Mosh Pits, Streetfighting, Action Movies, Organizing Protests, and anything else associated with the Punk lifestyle. Dislikes:Classical Music, Video Games, Chick-flicks, and anything not remotely related to the Punk lifestyle. Physical Appearance:Lean, 5'11", Blood leaking out of mouth, Black Eyes, Tanned, red hair. Character clothing:Black jacket with spikes along the top, two right eyebrow piercings, white undershirt, Fedora, Blue jeans, black combat boots. Partner:N/A Bio:Regulus Antonvich Gamma was the rebel in his neighborhood. Everyone hated him, but couldn't live without him. At least once a month he was protesting something or another, and once a week a brawl could be heard in the back-alleys. He was arrested on a regular basis for "disturbing the peace", but he believed he was bringing the glory of punk to his neighborhood. All night parties: check, mosh pit mania:check, the greatest punk bands on CD:check. He went one brawl too far though, and he ended up dead. His neighbors thought they would be better off, then realized they couldn't sleep without the constant blaring of Rise Against, Blink-182, and the likes of that. Personality:Rebellious, Strong willed, Sometimes brutal, Relaxed. Theme Song:Injection-Rise Against
deathrange07
#16638171Friday, November 13, 2009 11:52 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
wertysas
#16643732Saturday, November 14, 2009 1:52 AM GMT

May we start?
legopanda
#16643789Saturday, November 14, 2009 1:53 AM GMT

( Un. Definatly.)
wertysas
#16644231Saturday, November 14, 2009 2:05 AM GMT

Sweet. Today I was ready to do what would happen. I would bring bad "luck" to a un-lucky person. "Hope they were someone who mocked my death." I mumble.
legopanda
#16644353Saturday, November 14, 2009 2:08 AM GMT

I waved Hello to James as he Came walking up.
wertysas
#16644402Saturday, November 14, 2009 2:09 AM GMT

"Hi." I say walking with him.
legopanda
#16644470Saturday, November 14, 2009 2:11 AM GMT

(....I'm a she, dolt. >.< ) "Oi! I can't wait for my partner to come! I've been waiting to meet who I'd get for months!" I smiled brightly, attempting to keep excitment in.
wertysas
#16644572Saturday, November 14, 2009 2:13 AM GMT

(What girl is named Matt?) "Well me too maybe they would be someone I won't torture." I say reluctantly.
legopanda
#16644635Saturday, November 14, 2009 2:14 AM GMT

( I am. >.>" ) I hugged him. "You wouldn't torture me, right?" I laughed. I was so connected with everyone here. I didn't know death would be fun.
wertysas
#16644721Saturday, November 14, 2009 2:16 AM GMT

I looked down at her. "Yeah I could never hurt you." I say. "Sadly I died to young to meet someone..." I say walking onward.
booinator
#16644783Saturday, November 14, 2009 2:17 AM GMT

I walked over to Matt and James "Hey guys" i said cheerfuly.Im not ussually cheerful though.
legopanda
#16644797Saturday, November 14, 2009 2:17 AM GMT

"I'm four years younger then you, and I died earlier than you. So how could you be young?" I asked perplexed. I was confused easily, and often lost track of what I was doing.
wertysas
#16644882Saturday, November 14, 2009 2:19 AM GMT

"I acount 22 young." I say. "I know you died b4 me but still I was accounted young to die."
wertysas
#16644909Saturday, November 14, 2009 2:20 AM GMT

(Um lol you died on my b-day)
legopanda
#16644952Saturday, November 14, 2009 2:21 AM GMT

I looked at James. Then to Jhonny. "Hey Dude!" I said, placing my hand in the air for a highfive.
legopanda
#16644996Saturday, November 14, 2009 2:21 AM GMT

( Who? )
wertysas
#16645005Saturday, November 14, 2009 2:21 AM GMT

"Hi Johny... well obviously your more cheery than ever." I say noticing his mood.
booinator
#16645026Saturday, November 14, 2009 2:22 AM GMT

I hi-fived it."Cant wait to see who my partner is" i said.
wertysas
#16645079Saturday, November 14, 2009 2:23 AM GMT

"Yea me to." I anwser. (On mines.)
legopanda
#16645094Saturday, November 14, 2009 2:23 AM GMT

"Un. Definatly. I hope I get to see Mello again...."

of     21   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right