of     1   

OsirinKing
#166358679Friday, July 03, 2015 3:50 AM GMT

[Verse 1 - Chaotic] With hustle comes power: Drugs, Money, and Guns They call me Chaos, the bad weather has just begun Also known as Xplicit, uh um, number one lyricist Hear this, and also listen Freestyle Rap City Demolition Harsh decisions Harsh livin' Can't sell ground to the pigeons I'd rather sell dirt to the fishes Who is this? Skills so deliberate Far from ignorant, the eyes of an immigrant Coming into the south and treated like family But when they go into the north they're treated unequally 60 for a small clip and a couple k for a new whip 40 for a gram and 6k for a solid brick This hoe is waistline like my pistol Gang turf war we tryna bring out the missiles Shoot your ass until you look like pixels Put the bullets in your cheeks and they look like dimples My flow is colder than a girl with cancer with no sweater in the winter weather in December with a shiver in her liver drinking on an ice cold chiller Ugh [Verse 2 - Metrix] Once superstitious , with a flow oh so vicious. I torn apart the odds me So I'd make them even. I sense you down with reasons of treason and chaos , Leaving you senseless , with no evidence. Arrogant , overrated and far fetched , Absurdities with different identities , taking over the best of me As fate calls , I'm an abstract piece of are on an empty canvas waited to be painted on , I'm always on , I'm coughing - Kill you down with my lyrically honed skill , this is what was payed in your toll. Nothing less or ever , so I payed it all. Fallen kings rise and fall , a disciple of the latest. The hustle I put into my work is apparently not enough. Underrated nobody really caring at what I write. But if you look through my life with my sight you wouldn't survive a night. - You know what , I couldn't continue writing further. I'm putting down the pen until I get the rates I deserve. Metrix , Out

of     1