of     1   

KidRandomVevo
#166572066Sunday, July 05, 2015 5:23 AM GMT

Beat - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7jFapWI7pM (when beat drops) [Verse 1] First we light up, then we fall. Never know when to call up and ball. Choice made and y'all never know what can happen. But I chose rapping. Go back home, guess I am napping. Walking to fast, you never know what you'll past. Life never ever last. I know that I'll never be the one, there is no turning back. That is why you should not slack. I know that I'm not the king, money stacked up, tall as Yao Ming. Turn your back, you know what can happen. Fireworks, awesome. Back to work, back to church, never saw me thinking I'll do this. Just know if I do miss, let me take a good bye kiss. Light up your heart, no fear, just joy. I don't want tears. We all scared of something, just hear this. [Hook x2] The King's Land, we always will turn into man. This me, let me [F] me a few fans. I dont care, if y'all dont know me. This is what is shown to me. [Refrain] Money cane, The King's lane. Money cane, the King's lane. Never know what can be the main. Money cane, the King's lane. Money cane, the King's lane. Money cane, the King's lane. Money cane, the King's lane. Money cane, the King's lane. Money cane, the King's lane. Get out like it's the range!
KidRandomVevo
#166572402Sunday, July 05, 2015 5:28 AM GMT

Rates?!
badboy5d
#166572719Sunday, July 05, 2015 5:33 AM GMT

Cranky hook, Needs a Chorus B, bur, a 5/10 work abit harder...
XxKingOfWhackXx
#166591808Sunday, July 05, 2015 1:27 PM GMT

This is garbage, you need to getting timeless laws and wordplay. trash/10
KidRandomVevo
#166600220Sunday, July 05, 2015 3:51 PM GMT

Its not done, if y'all hear it irl it will be nice asf.

of     1