of     1   

DesignConcept
#166770793Tuesday, July 07, 2015 3:04 AM GMT

Read the bottom paragraph for tl;dr. It has taken my stubborn, lazy self all these years to commit to reading the HP series through and through. I'm almost done with the third book, which I have been reading non-stop for three days now. It has been difficult since I've been sight seeing on vacation as I ride in a bumpy, noisy car. I recently purchased for myself all the books with original art covers during my travels. I had a whole stack of them. I couldn't wait until my birthday/Christmas. I'm so excited. Anyway, this brings a question. Are there any movie/book/tv series that you've been dying to binge watch/read, but have procrastinated greatly to this date to start? Mine would have to be the HP series, along with the Doctor Who series (which I've just started with the 1st Doctor!), and Homestuck, which I am reluctant to start due to laziness/cringefandom.jpeg.
DesignConcept
#166780955Tuesday, July 07, 2015 4:54 AM GMT

Bump1
Kisila
#166810296Tuesday, July 07, 2015 2:57 PM GMT

I keep avoiding finishing the his dark materials series i read the first two so fast and then started the amber spyglass and didn't read it for a year and then decided to just take my bookmark out of it and start it some other time but i have had yet to restart it
DesignConcept
#166874989Wednesday, July 08, 2015 2:12 AM GMT

I hate taking long breaks on a book. When I finally end up getting back to it, I'm so off track and confused and I have to read a couple chapters back to remember all that had happened.
Kisila
#166925535Wednesday, July 08, 2015 2:33 PM GMT

that happened to me with inkspell i started it like 6 years ago and then forgot about it and it took me 6 years of reading a chapter here and there to decide not just not read it
JacquesMaritain
#166927239Wednesday, July 08, 2015 2:54 PM GMT

ive been putting off to read any book made by pynchon

of     1