of     1   

FrozenPenguinz
#166894004Wednesday, July 08, 2015 5:23 AM GMT

Hello Gloria Jean's! I am here to inform you that I will be accepting HR applicants. Please answer the following questions thoroughly and use grammar, capital letters & punctuation marks. We currently do not have many HR's so I find doing this could improve Gloria Jean's. If you do pass, you will have a training, seeing how professional you are and if you're truly fit for this position. Do not ask for CEO+. Please fill out this forum and send it to me by Friday, July 10th. -------------------------------------------- Username: Real Name: Time Zone: Preferred Rank: 1. How active are you on ROBLOX? How much of you playing ROBLOX involves you with your jobs. 2. Please write a paragraph of why you should be an HR at Gloria Jean's Coffee that must include: -Approximately 100 Characters [The More, The Better] -What your other jobs are including their rank -Ways you can improve Gloria Jean's Coffee -Why you deserve an HR Position -------------------------------------------- Any questions let the Gloria Jean's Family know in a PM or the Group Chat. Thank you. Signed, FrozenPenguinz, President of Gloria Jean's

of     1